PDA

View Full Version : Parks near Arbat

RRM
28-04-2008, 10:03
I have a Great Pyrenees and a tall Labrador, both extremely large and athletic. I work in Arbat but commute from the North because of the difference in nature to be able to walk with them or run. I would like to move closer to work but not sure where I can find a place which has decent sized parks to walk or run with large dogs. Does anybody have any reccomendations ?

Katrine L
29-04-2008, 02:17
I have a Great Pyrenees and a tall Labrador, both extremely large and athletic. I work in Arbat but commute from the North because of the difference in nature to be able to walk with them or run. I would like to move closer to work but not sure where I can find a place which has decent sized parks to walk or run with large dogs. Does anybody have any reccomendations ?

It depends if you drive or use subway to reach your office. Davidkovo is not bad fe. This is Kutuzovsky pr, near Park Pobedi station. If to drive - try Vorobyevi Gori area, Mosfilm. Not bad park like a forest is near an Aeroport area.

Korotky Gennady
29-04-2008, 02:58
Sokolniki also...

akin
24-05-2008, 16:45
Boulevard ring? But I wouldn't let them off the lead there -- just for walks, not runs.