PDA

View Full Version : British English Teacher for children

Bels
28-04-2008, 00:28
I’m a British native speaking teacher of English who has been teaching young children in the Rublevo-Uspenskoe- Shosse of Moscow for the past four years. I have gained a considerable good reputation in teaching children in this area. Come and see the satisfactory results for yourself, by meeting the parents and their children of whom I have taught from beginner level. Listen and see how they speak, read, listen and write in English.

I have my own classroom within a popular state school, where I teach pupils from 4yrs to 17yrs, at all levels, from beginner to advanced level.

Lessons are taught in small groups up to nine in a cl**** and individual one to one lessons are also available.
I am now seeking more pupils for this coming summer season, and also for the next academic year starting September 2008. For the academic year beginning September 2008 please ensure you book early to avoid disappointment of us being fully booked.

MOSCOW OBLAST: Rublevo-Uspenskoe Shosse area
BELS:
Nationality: British
Language: Teach English as a foreign or second language.
Area: Western region, 25 km from metro station Molodezhnaya, along the Rublevo-Uspenskoe Shosse.
Groups: Groups up to nine.
One to one: enquiries welcome
Levels: All levels, but popular levels for time being from Beginner to Upper Intermediate.
Age groups: Children from 4-16.
Personal information: Legally resident in Russia, with entrepreneur’s license