SalTheReturn
27-04-2008, 03:49
need some figures

pls discuss

MickeyTong
27-04-2008, 09:19
What about di Italiano?

27-04-2008, 09:59
This is one of the worse thread I saw here. The worse was about terrorism in Moscow and guess who opened it? Sal of course.

Sal, you have nothing to do all the day/night/week/month long so you troll here. Maybe you should have your a$$ seriously kicked so you stop making your bardak here!

Albertina
27-04-2008, 10:18
Sal, ... off!

Mods, Sal deserves to be banned for this hatred kindling type of posts. I just don't want to see that in the forum.

Everyone, boycott this poll and put Sal on your ignore list - he really does not deserve your time.

kapione
27-04-2008, 10:37
Hey Sal did you reach rock bottom.... this thread proves you are a trouble maker , and a hatemonger racist ...... get a life stop the hate

SalTheReturn
27-04-2008, 12:26
i am not spreading hatred at all, i was just wondering a legitimate question. here in italy the most hated immigrants are Romanians and Albanians whilst the most loved are Philippinos and Senegales. Any country has more and less accepted immigrants.
Must be your political correcteness and bigotism to feel offended/disturbed by such a thread.

you wish to ban me pls go along just do not block my IP so I can keep getting info on Russia. i think this is a fair deal.

I am sick of having to justify me for any single post I make because sick people will see dirt where there is no dirt.

disappointed.

SalTheReturn
27-04-2008, 12:27
Hey Sal did you reach rock bottom.... this thread proves you are a trouble maker , and a hatemonger racist ...... get a life stop the hate

how can i be racist if my sis and mum r fourth worlder?

kapione
27-04-2008, 15:39
i am not spreading hatred at all, i was just wondering a legitimate question. here in italy the most hated immigrants are Romanians and Albanians whilst the most loved are Philippinos and Senegales. Any country has more and less accepted immigrants.
Must be your political correcteness and bigotism to feel offended/disturbed by such a thread.

you wish to ban me pls go along just do not block my IP so I can keep getting info on Russia. i think this is a fair deal.

I am sick of having to justify me for any single post I make because sick people will see dirt where there is no dirt.

disappointed.
Originally Posted by kapione

you know exactly what you have done, and what you do Sal, when you do say something foolish you give us a laugh .....
but your bigotry week after week and your malicious and rude comments are not needed here at expat
I bigot has the guts to tell who they hate they hate them, you hide behind your racist "polls" time after time.
a racist tries to make their bigoted views moral.... you have picked fights with anyone and everone here that voices an opinion , this is what Expats about .......now you shall rot like a tomato left on the vine after a harvest.
Personally ,I think you have no personal life, not happy with your life, so you like to upset people to get a reaction...Dont be jealous of people ,be happy for them , make changes in your life .
you may have come for quick visits here Sal, but we live here in a world far different from your ,mine and everyone else who is a true EXPAT, the difference between us is , we quickly became successes here , you .......need to make some changes .......and I know your tricks you if you are banned you will get another account under another name
I bet these words have fallen on deaf ears

SalTheReturn
27-04-2008, 15:54

disappointed.
Originally Posted by kapione

you know exactly what you have done, and what you do Sal, when you do say something foolish you give us a laugh .....
but your bigotry week after week and your malicious and rude comments are not needed here at expat
I bigot has the guts to tell who they hate they hate them, you hide behind your racist "polls" time after time.
a racist tries to make their bigoted views moral.... you have picked fights with anyone and everone here that voices an opinion , this is what Expats about .......now you shall rot like a tomato left on the vine after a harvest.
Personally ,I think you have no personal life, not happy with your life, so you like to upset people to get a reaction...Dont be jealous of people ,be happy for them , make changes in your life .
you may have come for quick visits here Sal, but we live here in a world far different from your ,mine and everyone else who is a true EXPAT, the difference between us is , we quickly became successes here , you .......need to make some changes .......and I know your tricks you if you are banned you will get another account under another name
I bet these words have fallen on deaf ears

so much crap in one single post!!!

i am actually knows for getting banned and NOT re-entering under different log-ins

ask the people on redtape for example

the thing i have no personal life has been tried several times, i think for many people it is easy to imagine me as an internet lost soul or whatsover

the truth my friend is that i am a normal human...sounds hard in'it?

your words fall into deaf hears for the simple fact your ability to persuade other they are actually wrong is weak. a schoolboy might do better than you.

PS. I am glad u r a successful expat. keep up the good work mate and learn to respect other people ideas.

PSS. i have never denied to be sliglthly racist, this is in fact my political orientation. even to my mum i always tell she should be happy a EU government has accepted her and given the chance of building a non fourth world family.

kapione
27-04-2008, 16:09
u never learn bask in your own dim bulb of glory

spread the hate Salvatore you are great at it , too bad you cant earn a living (a JOB) doing it ,if you moved to the Southern USA they have a group called the KKK , even though they hide under sheets... they dont like you for 3 reason , you would be a foreigner , an Italian, and a Catholic

so start your own hate group

kapione
27-04-2008, 16:14
you bore me , I cant have an opinion, no one can except you Salvatore
Attack me , it shows your level a racist
your own words :PSS. i have never denied to be sliglthly racist, this is in fact my political orientation. even to my mum i always tell she should be happy a EU government has accepted her and given the chance of building a non fourth world family.

only your poor Mama who you leech off of loves you , oh and yourself too

ever hear the phrase :go piss up a flagpole Salvatore ? try it ,because everytime you attack others you piss on your own head

SalTheReturn
27-04-2008, 17:43
Kapione, why s much rudeness? This is the language you teach to your kids as well?

Also I love when people tell the job deal: satisfaction in life is having a comfortable life doing as less as possible, not working to feed a wife and a kid. Or at least not all my fascist friend see things that way.

What a shame my family is not rich:-(((

Judge
27-04-2008, 20:52
Sal, get your figures from somewhere else.Nobody is interested in this hate thread.
Thread closed...