PDA

View Full Version : Cost of business visa invitation through Liga Consulting

sashitaski
25-04-2008, 23:22
Does anyone know what a three-month, single-entry business visa invitation (with telex) would cost through Liga? And also, do they charge extra for registration? For some reason they don't seem to post prices on their site. Thank you!

Bels
25-04-2008, 23:37
Does anyone know what a three-month, single-entry business visa invitation (with telex) would cost through Liga? And also, do they charge extra for registration? For some reason they don't seem to post prices on their site. Thank you!

I can't remember, and I no longer need one, and my very professional Russian wife handled it for me' and we went through Liga, she is also very nervous of getting a bogus invitation, when we were after residency that's important. Also my wife is very tight with money.

So to sum it up, you are in very good hands with Liga, we got it from many recommendation on this forum, the company is not as big as a few others.

Therefore I recommend liga, and I'm sure if the members I know are still here, they will back me up on this recommendation, because they are the best. And I love backing up the smallies.

Best of luck Liga, I'm sure you have been very busy patiently answering questions from us members, and I hope you benefited from it.

Do you know it's tough being a small business in Russia, you'd be amazed the unprofitable time consumption you have to deal wit. Believe me it's tough here.

ATO1980
26-04-2008, 01:04
it's about 50-80 dollars.

sashitaski
26-04-2008, 02:51
Thanks, that's perfect!

米乐龙
26-04-2008, 05:03
Here's an idea, how about you ring Vadim at Liga on 84999781529. He will be able to answer you questions regarding the price.

And yes, Liga are the best and most helpful, plus the most friendly.

Carbo
27-04-2008, 10:24
I know that this is an old thread, but Liga's service and Vadim's personal help was so good that I feel compelled to add my voice to the chorus of endorsement.

Liga is by a long way the best service I've used. I have used two others which were good, and Liga's overall administration is very efficient; but Vadim's personal service is what sets Liga apart. He offers straightforward, no-nonsense advice on any visa or residential issues.

When I was low on cash at just the time I needed to apply for my visa, Russia introduced new rules about EU applications. It was the change before the recent one about applying in your own country. I was worried about the potential expense of staying in Helsinki for more than one night, the consulate said they no longer had firm pricing rules, which was a big issue for me, and I was even more worried about being turned away at the door because they no longer dealt with EU citizens. The Helsinki consulate was little help, but Vadim was. He told me that it would be fine and explained in plain language exactly why, but to reassure me and help me with the pricing he produced, as if from thin air, the contact details for the visa service just across the road from the Helsinki consulate along with his personal contact. I could then call them and ask just how much they had to pay for their most recent applicants, helping me budget in a tight time.

I was also getting a telexed invitation which, because of my late application, was only going to arrive at the consulate once I'd already left Moscow. But, instead of telling me it was my fault for arriving late and that it should be fine, he gave me his mobile number and promised to take the telex number down and carry it with him, so if I called and needed it, he would have it on hand. At the consulate, they couldn't find the telex, so I did need it, called Vadim, and sure enough he had it on hand. I would have been in trouble if they hadn't been able to find it, but with the number, they could.

That's real service, and that's why Liga are the best.

Sorry if this sounds like an advert, but Liga helped me a great deal -- often way beyond what I was paying for -- and one good turn deserves another.

Bels
27-04-2008, 23:11
Good post Carbo, and no!! personal recommendations should always be welcome here, in fact highly valued. Make a search with LIGA or Vadim and you will find its unanimous with endorsements for this guy.

Small is best they say, the bigger company of which was aso well known I gave up on, can't be bothered with personal issues.

Yes I also recommend Liga.

Due to the confusion from July 2007 to November 2007 I bet his phone didn't stop ringing, due to the confusion of the new laws. Look at all the previous posts during that time, and the numbers who stated rang him.

Zago
26-01-2009, 22:49
Can someone tell me the web page of this LIGA Company???
thanks in advance.

RIKO
26-01-2009, 23:44
Here you go: Liga Consultant. Home (http://www.rusvisa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=5&Itemid=13&7ffe4ec9c7cc3a3debe741079705a802=daa114b8352e77297d281eedfa19cc07).

I add my endorsement to the very high quality service of Liga and Vadim .. he is a real standout in the landscape of services in Moscow. Best of all he knows the law and its application very well, he is very straight talking, and doesn't promise anything he cannot deliver on.

RIKO
26-01-2009, 23:52

Liga charge 500 rubles for a single registration (yes, it's extra). I scan and email my airport entry card to them, and collect the registration paper 2 or 3 days later. Whenever I leave the country I email Liga and tell them so, and they cancel the registration (this is very important otherwise your days keep ticking on towards the 90 day limit). The price is worth every ruble considering the total pain in the backside of trying to do this in tandem with your landlord and standing in a queue at the post office or registration office or wherever it's done.

paco
31-01-2009, 19:52
Anyway, i could not get into the Liga website, but i wish someone would be able to tell me what is the price of a 1 year ME business Invitation ?

Thanks.

RIKO
31-01-2009, 20:05
Anyway, i could not get into the Liga website, but i wish someone would be able to tell me what is the price of a 1 year ME business Invitation ?

This time last year the cost was about $125. I heard that the price had gone up recently, someone said to $200, but that was hearsay.

Bels
01-02-2009, 00:00
This time last year the cost was about $125. I heard that the price had gone up recently, someone said to $200, but that was hearsay.

I don't know the price now, as I am out of date. But consideriring the terrible rate of inflation here, and I BET HE'S GOT EXTRA cost it's about right,and it;s still a good deal donsidering if you know what'd going on in Russia. the small company is without doubt the best informed place for advice here, and if they don't know, it;s people like us who keep them informed, so yes tey as a small business are well informed of the fasr changes in Russian redtape. So go for them in reliable invitations and advice, as they have develoeped know;edge, and know what they are talking about. By all means go for something cheaper, and perhaps save yourelf fifty dollars and find ou that tey don't know what they are talking about.

paco
01-02-2009, 09:21
[QUOTE=Bels;487914]I don't know the price now, as I am out of date. But consideriring the terrible rate of inflation here, and I BET HE'S GOT EXTRA cost it's about right,

Nothing personal with liga , but just for a general discussion - you mention there is terrible inflation going on,- what i came to understand is that the ruble is like v36 - 1 usd, and wages of non- professional office workers has fallen by 30% in the last month. Rentals in some wholesale markets has fallen by 40%. Property prices are falling already by about 20%. Maybe i have been misinformed here.

Due to all this falling prices, do you think those involve in the service sectors ( which do not need to employ expats), whereby all you need is local staffs, should the prices be going up or going down for their services offered ? For instance some of those who are offering russian language courses, i assume that their prices should be lowered by the crisis happening currently. Would be glad if someone could shed some light here. As i really don't understand economics very well.

Bels
13-05-2009, 22:56
Can someone tell me the web page of this LIGA Company???
thanks in advance.

Yes! where is liga consultants?

mulder9814
18-06-2009, 22:55
Hi,
I got the 3 month inviation from Liga in May this year. Cost was 1100 roubles (I picked it up in person - courier would be more money). Registration for 3 months was 500 roubles (remarkably cheaper than a night at any hotel!).
I hope this helps.

Bels
18-06-2009, 23:26
It continues to be a good deal from Liga. Thank goodness I don't need it anymore.

ESD
27-07-2009, 16:44
I have always found them very helpful with registration and business support. However have just tried to get in touch with them today as I need a business support letter and havent heard back...are they still trading? If so/not is there anyone else who offers this service from Moscow? Otherwise I am looking at postponing my trip for 12 days while I wait for a letter...?

Would be a shame if Liga wasn't still trading as I really thought they did a sterling job for expats, if a little slow at communication!

TD
27-07-2009, 17:32
If so/not is there anyone else who offers this service from Moscow?

I have also used Liga whenever possible - good people and they really know what they are doing.

These guys also offer similar services --> Unifest.ru (http://unifest.ru/eng/visas/) - used to be called Infinity

snowbars
27-07-2009, 18:41
Our company can offer Multi Entry business visa to EU and USA citizens for usd200=00.

pjw
27-07-2009, 18:53
Can you quote me a price for Russian MEBV - Australian passport? Thanks:-)

snowbars
27-07-2009, 19:01
Australian also USD200=00 20 working day turn around. DHL extra if u want it sent to you somewher

90% of countries is usd200=00 (only variation with China-vietnam-India etc)

Bels
27-07-2009, 20:24
I don't fully uderstand what you mean by visa. As you get this from the Russian. Is this visa services, including invitatiion and fees. Let's not forget that there are different fees for Brits and Americans as we pay more. And other Western Europeans pay less due to a Schengen agreement. Britain isn't part of the Schengen agreement.

What I mean is that there can't be a uniform price as we all have different fees.

I have always done it myself direct with the Embassy as it's easier without fussing with people who don't know what they are talking about. But I do recommend Liga consultants for the invitation.

snowbars
27-07-2009, 20:59
Prices are always quoted for Invitation only and there is no more than USD20
between any of companies based in russia including my company or Liga or other dozens spread over any where.

Passport stamping is the responsibility of the applicant in his home country -and will pay whatever their respective russian embassies will charge and no responsibility of russian Company issuing invitation.

mosaikmum
27-07-2009, 22:18
We've just used Liga for a 3 month dual entry business visa invitation - we're Australian...can't recommend them highly enough!

We called and emailed Vadim several times and everything went smoothly. We didn't even get an invoice for payment...we went to the office when we arrived in Moscow and paid for it there....we got our visas registered while we were there too. Can't remember what we paid (I'm a lot of help, I know), but it was very reasonable.

Bels
27-07-2009, 22:32
We've just used Liga for a 3 month dual entry business visa invitation - we're Australian...can't recommend them highly enough!

We called and emailed Vadim several times and everything went smoothly. We didn't even get an invoice for payment...we went to the office when we arrived in Moscow and paid for it there....we got our visas registered while we were there too. Can't remember what we paid (I'm a lot of help, I know), but it was very reasonable.

The recommendations for Liga keep piling in, as they have done for the past five years and maybe more on expat.ru. I used Liga due to recommendations here, and have never seen a negative here about them. And believe me that is good on a forum, due to the fact that we are all an open minded sort on a forum.

Thankyou expat.ru and let;s not forget that one value of a regular forum is for many unbiased members to recommend a service. Much more valid than advertising.

Perhaps we should open up a recommendation thread.