PDA

View Full Version : lamaze classes in moscow and exercise for pregnant women?

bagel
25-04-2008, 18:27
hello all,

i am pregnant in moscow and wondering if any of you are aware of lamaze classes or something similar being offered in moscow? what did you do for exercise? swimming is supposed to be good but from the research i have done, it seems inaccessible.

would appreciate other mother's experience. many thanks!

Katrine L
26-04-2008, 01:22
hello all,

i am pregnant in moscow and wondering if any of you are aware of lamaze classes or something similar being offered in moscow? what did you do for exercise? swimming is supposed to be good but from the research i have done, it seems inaccessible.

would appreciate other mother's experience. many thanks!
I held "yoga for pregnant" private sessions for several ladies here...

ekac
24-03-2009, 15:33
I held "yoga for pregnant" private sessions for several ladies here...

Hello Katrine,

are you teaching Yoga for pregnant in Moscow?

I would be interested.

thanks
eva

Palanka
13-04-2009, 23:19
I also can recomend you well-experienced lady who is doctor, she is speaking english, she is doctor who helps to born babies and provide care after baby is born.
Also she can give you information about lessons for pregnant.

Good luck

Vlada

twister
14-04-2009, 08:21
Try Беременность и роды, материнство, раннее развитие, плавание, аква и бэби йога, детский массаж. (http://www.birthlight.ru) - they offer yoga and swimming classes for pregnant women. They also have a list of other yoga and aquatic groups in Moscow, like the NYM studio.

Some of the private fitness centres might also offer yoga and swimming classes for pregnant women.

twister
14-04-2009, 08:22
The website address came out as nonsense - it's supposed to read www. birthlight .ru (without the gaps, obviously).