PDA

View Full Version : Russian Visa 90 day issue

lfk
25-04-2008, 18:01
Here's my question: I am an American currently in Russia on a 90 day business visa, which expires at the end of June. I would like to come back at the beginning of September on another 90 day business visa, and am wondering if this is technically possible, or whether I need to stay out of the country for 90 days before I can get the new visa. The organization that issued my invitation this time told me I could apply for another visa as soon as I leave the country and my current visa expires, but I would like some confirmation on this, especially from anyone who's done it recently.

Thank you!

LFK

ezik
25-04-2008, 19:40
You should be very well able to get in again in September.

The 90/180 rule is valid for Multiple Entry Business visa, that are issued for a year.

capital
01-06-2008, 10:36
Hi IFK, there are ways round this. Give me a call on XXXXXXXXXX ..regards David

Proper Bostonian
02-06-2008, 07:32
As far as I know, Ezik is correct. I have discussed this with Vadim at Liga who has confirmed this.

kapione
02-06-2008, 08:09
Here's my question: I am an American currently in Russia on a 90 day business visa, which expires at the end of June. I would like to come back at the beginning of September on another 90 day business visa, and am wondering if this is technically possible, or whether I need to stay out of the country for 90 days before I can get the new visa. The organization that issued my invitation this time told me I could apply for another visa as soon as I leave the country and my current visa expires, but I would like some confirmation on this, especially from anyone who's done it recently.

Thank you!

LFK

you have a 90 day business visa , it is a fixed time the trouble is with 6 month and 1 year multiple entry business visas...you can have a year visa cancelled it by getting another visa
it is reccomend that if you do not have the work permit to stay past the 90 day rule legally just get 90 day visas single or double entry