PDA

View Full Version : Four major problems with America that drove me overseas

Eurofile007
22-04-2008, 13:36
Now let me state for the record, I don’t hate America as a country. And I am not unpatriotic either, but neither am I a blind patriot who is brainwashed. (In fact, I find patriotism to be illogical and non-objective)

America is great in many ways with some important benefits and advantages - its political/religious freedoms, career/money making opportunities, general orderliness and efficient control/planning (compared to third world countries at least), generous government benefits, and many laws designed to protect the common people.

It’s just that there are key elements of life, society and culture in the modern USA that I find intolerable and incompatible with who I am. Here are some of the main ones:

1) People are generally anti-social, don’t talk to strangers, don’t know their neighbors, and have an isolation mentality that makes them PREFER being alone. Thus, it is hard, unnatural and “against the grain” to try to meet people in America. (Yet ironically, if you have no social life, you are considered a “loser”; That’s what I call being caught between a rock and a hard place) If you go out alone, you tend to STAY alone. And of course, you are expected to enjoy being that way. So if you are a person who needs others or is dependent, then you may have a perpetual problem and get told there is something wrong with you, finding little sympathy. Those who are anti-social themselves or overly individualistic don’t mind this as much though, since anti-social people don’t mind others being the same way. But those who are very social like me will have a problem with it, and feel out of place. Even when people are forced to interact with others in social situations, they tend to act fake, polite and distant, which is reflective of their isolation mentality. Also, the average person only meets people through school, work, or mutual friends, and thus their social life is confined within a very small circle their whole life. So, if there are no women you are attracted to in your social circle or clique, (assuming there are females in your clique) or who are attracted to you, then you are screwed (not physically either, unless you go to a whore) in the dating arena. Thank God that the internet is helping to change this, but I should add that you don’t tend to meet quality people online in the USA but you do abroad.

2) The lifestyle consists of working to death just to survive, and pay off bills and debt. “I owe, I owe, I owe so off to work I go” is the mantra of the middle class lifestyle, as one expat put it. However, freespirits like me tend to view the purpose of life as simply to “enjoy it” through enriching experiences while growing in self-expression, not to suffer and toil to death. Thus, our attitude is “against the grain” here. Many see making money as the highest goal or aspiration, and are willing to sacrifice every aspect of existence for it, including their precious time, health, heart and soul. Few people know how to truly enjoy life or even have fun. Even at parties, people mostly talk about their work and profession. Also, the pleasures and entertainment most people indulge in are artificial and commercial in nature, rather than soulful and natural. And romance has decreased in the collective mentality and culture to almost nil.

3) The US news media, in particular the network corporate news media (e.g. CNN, ABC, NBC, Newsweek, Time Magazine), is very unintellectual and possesses no insight at all. It rarely hosts or broadcasts any deep thought-provoking or meaningful discussions. Instead, they either attempt to instill fear and paranoia in you with reports of disasters and tragedies, implying that the only “important news” is “bad news”, which I strongly disagree with. I’ve never understood what good they think comes out of telling everyone “bad news”. Nor do I understand why “bad news sells” since it doesn’t “sell” to me. (Maybe I’m just weird) Or they constantly try to distract you and waste your time with mind numbing trashy content, covering trivial stories that are completely useless and irrelevant to the average person’s daily life. In the process they waste billions of dollars of expensive broadcast air time which could be used to cover meaningful and higher quality content instead. Rarely do they cover anything useful, enlightening, meaningful or positive that can change your life for the better. Thus, a person seeking to expand his/her mind, soul or cultural awareness will get absolutely nothing from the US network media, except maybe an insult to his/her intelligence. I hear far better discussions about world events and how things really are in pubs and youth hostels than on TV. The US media assumes that viewers are dumb and address the audience as though they were talking to “lemmings”, which to me is insulting as well as a waste of my time, contributing nothing to my rich inner world at all. In fact, every time I turn on the news, I feel that it’s constantly trying to “dumb me down”. Thank God that there’s PBS, the Discovery Channel, and the History Channel which have far more respect for viewer intelligence, or else I wouldn’t watch cable TV. That juvenile computer hacker helping Bruce Willis in the movie “Die Hard 4” put it well when he said, “The news wants you to live in fear, so that you will feel empty and consume useless junk.”

4) The women in general are extremely anti-social (unless they are old, unattractive or very poor), do not like to meet people, have a deep subconscious hatred of men, do not need men, do not even need the company of others, set standards that almost no man can meet, have a sense of entitlement that is off the chart, are unromantic, unsensual, untender, and very unfeminine in their attitude, looks/dress, personality and behavior. They are also conditioned by the culture to believe that any man who approaches them, pursues them, or flirts with them must be a creep or desperate, implying that a “normal man” is supposed to never pursue a woman but instead only let the women pursue them, which rarely happens, hence a no win situation in the US dating scene. Now, if you add the qualities in number 1 to this, it gets even worse, so you realize that trying to meet or date women in the US can be a total nightmare, and an exercise in futility. As a result, there are too many men, including me, who become couch potatoes, overeating and masturbating, having no choice. In short, the women simply don’t want to meet you, and there’s not much you can do about it.

Now, since meeting and courting beautiful women is one of my biggest passions in life, and I need to have a great sex life, the conditions of number 4 are a BIG NO-NO, intolerable and totally unacceptable. Thus we have a problem. Some men can tolerate it, but not me. Being dateless and sexless is one of the three things in life I can’t stand (the other two being fatal heights and early mornings) but alas, dateless and sexless is what I am in America, no matter how hard I try to change it. And since I love to socialize, have quality conversations, and meet quality people, number 1 is a big no-no too, leaving me lonely and bored.

Number 2 and 3 are more tolerable (despite the title of this chapter) for they can be avoided or worked around through alternative choices and lifestyles. But still, they attempt to invalidate me, for the US media assumes by default that its viewers are unintellectual, conformists to the workaholic rat race consumerist lifestyle, and think within a very narrow box. If you are a freethinker or freespirit who thinks outside the box, then you don’t exist to the US media, and thus are invalidated.

Furthermore, as mentioned in number 2, many see making money as the highest purpose or aspiration in life, and for them, American offers them great opportunities to achieve their highest goal. But no true intellectual would set that as the highest aim. Thus, the US lifestyle offers little for the true intellectual or freespirit like me, and in fact, who they are tends to go “against the flow” of society.

Anyhow, because of number 4 and 1, there are just too many lonely depressed men who become couch potatoes, eating potato chips, watching TV, and masturbating when horny, cause they have no other choice. But who is trying to help them? Definitely not the US media. Only a few resources are, such as me and my website. But unlike some sources, I am not full of any BS, but a truth seeker who tells it like it is. That you can count on.

In the next chapters, I will elaborate much more on the four “intolerables” above

Reader Responses:

- “*** WWu, this is very good essay. I too have all but given up on a dating life in the USA. It is just impossible to meet attractive women. I think this mainly has to do with the shortage of attractive women (which is due to the recent sex ratio imbalance caused by the Baby Bust that has never happened before in human history, as well as the obesification of the American Woman), which allows them the ability to not have to date outside their little clique (only strange, desperate, or slutty women would allow themselves to be picked up by a stranger - unless he looked like Brad Pitt, of course.) This causes men like us who - through no fault of own - have poor social cliques to be unsuccessful in the USA. Women in other countries, like Eastern Europe or in your case, the Filipines, do not have near as much ability to date within their own clique, so they are open to being picked up by a stranger.”

- “The reason America is like that is because it's all a big plan. A big plan for the drug companys, corporations and government to screw up citizens as much as possible so they can sell them more chemical drugs, unecessary surgeries, shitty chemical food and make them work like slaves to buy more and pay more taxes.

North American women are fat because they hate men. That's my theory about fat North American women. European women are not as fat and they don't hate men as much. There is a connection for sure!”

vladimir_seroff
22-04-2008, 14:52
And now, these, so eloquently described by you, reasons for leaving America landed you in Moscow, I gather.
Was this the speech that you prepared for the meeting ceremony at the airport? How did that go?
How could you leave us all behind? Without even a goodbye?

Now let me state for the record, I don’t hate America as a country. And I am not unpatriotic either, but neither am I a blind patriot who is brainwashed. (In fact, I find patriotism to be illogical and non-objective)

North American women are fat because they hate men. That's my theory about fat North American women. European women are not as fat and they don't hate men as much. There is a connection for sure!”

Kukuruza the Great
22-04-2008, 15:50
a response from an American:

1. and you moved to Russia???

2. and you moved to Moscow???

3. and you moved to Russia???

4. ok. hope that makes you happy

MissAnnElk
22-04-2008, 18:18
1) People are generally anti-social, don’t talk to strangers, don’t know their neighbors, and have an isolation mentality that makes them PREFER being alone. Thus, it is hard, unnatural and “against the grain” to try to meet people in America.

4) The women in general are extremely anti-social (unless they are old, unattractive or very poor), do not like to meet people, have a deep subconscious hatred of men, do not need men, do not even need the company of others, set standards that almost no man can meet, have a sense of entitlement that is off the chart, are unromantic, unsensual, untender, and very unfeminine in their attitude, looks/dress, personality and behavior. They are also conditioned by the culture to believe that any man who approaches them, pursues them, or flirts with them must be a creep or desperate, implying that a “normal man” is supposed to never pursue a woman but instead only let the women pursue them, which rarely happens, hence a no win situation in the US dating scene.

My 2 Cents:

1 Americans have a strong culture of independence. "Do it yourself!" "Self-made man!" Add this to a pioneer past . . . where anyone you met could have been a threat . . . we tend to focus inwards and not teach social skills to our children.

(Have you ever been to a French party? The host will take you around and personally introduce you to ALL the guests . . . compare this to an American party where, any more, the game is on and no one even looks up when you come in unless you have the beer.)

4. As someone who came of age during the height of the Women's Movement and who benefitted from things like Title IX, now, looking back, I feel as though the Women's Movement let us down in many aspects.

a. An education was supposed to eliminate my need to do mindless household chores (but, instead, pay some other poor woman to do them for me). Working women inevitably do more household tasks than their male counterparts. Yes, there are exceptions, but, in general, all this notion did was create the Super Woman Myth where we are supposed to be able to "have it all" and "do it all." No one can.

b. In an attempt to be seen as equals, we have donned sexual burqas. "Don't see me as a woman in the workplace!" But, the fact remains, I am a woman. And sometimes I am even in a workplace. Why should I deny this? We have developed a "Beauty is on the inside . . ." "Don't judge me by my exterior, but by what I can do" mentality, which has resulted in women (and men) dressing like asexual slobs (why should it matter if I am being judged for my mind??).

Add to this the whole political correctness thing . . . okay, we should all treat each other decently and no one should feel threatened in school/at work/etc. . . . but men are not permitted to treat us as women and everyone is afraid of being sued.

Yes, I am generalizing, and yes, the past two times I visited the US I was positively surprised by the people and things I saw . . . there's a lot that's good there. On the other hand, it sure is interesting seeing how things work in other cultures.

quincy
22-04-2008, 22:46

America is great in many ways with some important benefits and advantages - its political/religious freedoms, career/money making opportunities, general orderliness and efficient control/planning (compared to third world countries at least), generous government benefits, and many laws designed to protect the common people.

It’s just that there are key elements of life, society and culture in the modern USA that I find intolerable and incompatible with who I am. Here are some of the main ones:

1) People are generally anti-social, don’t talk to strangers, don’t know their neighbors, and have an isolation mentality that makes them PREFER being alone. Thus, it is hard, unnatural and “against the grain” to try to meet people in America. (Yet ironically, if you have no social life, you are considered a “loser”; That’s what I call being caught between a rock and a hard place) If you go out alone, you tend to STAY alone. And of course, you are expected to enjoy being that way. So if you are a person who needs others or is dependent, then you may have a perpetual problem and get told there is something wrong with you, finding little sympathy. Those who are anti-social themselves or overly individualistic don’t mind this as much though, since anti-social people don’t mind others being the same way. But those who are very social like me will have a problem with it, and feel out of place. Even when people are forced to interact with others in social situations, they tend to act fake, polite and distant, which is reflective of their isolation mentality. Also, the average person only meets people through school, work, or mutual friends, and thus their social life is confined within a very small circle their whole life. So, if there are no women you are attracted to in your social circle or clique, (assuming there are females in your clique) or who are attracted to you, then you are screwed (not physically either, unless you go to a whore) in the dating arena. Thank God that the internet is helping to change this, but I should add that you don’t tend to meet quality people online in the USA but you do abroad.

you raise many interesting points. Patriotism, I agree, divides humanity and is a polite word for chauvinism. The job of media bosses unfortunately is to encourage patriotism/nationalism, as well as to serve big businesses

One of the reasons why in the US and some other western countries there is loneliness and depression is the emphasis that's placed on consumerism and individualism - again encouraged by the media. How many times have you read articles analyzing happiness?

CONFORM OR ELSE! seems to be the unwritten commandment in spite of daily reminders of it being the land of the 'brave and the free'

J.D.
23-04-2008, 10:24
Patriotism and nationalism are two different things. I am definitely an American patriot. I am NOT nationalistic. I believe in the idea of NAFTA, I don't neccessarily think that an American's job is more important than a Mexican's.
I will never betray America.
But blindly following a president is not in my mind patriotic. In fact it is that kind of stupidity which I think goes against the American way which would make it unpatriotic.
Question Authority!

That said I think you can find any type of community you want in America.
If you want one where nobody passes you without saying good morning, there are plenty of midwestern towns where that is the case.
If you want one where people don't look at you when they are talking to you, I can suggest a few in the desert of the Southwest.

vladimir_seroff
23-04-2008, 10:30
Patriotism and nationalism are two different things. I am definitely an American patriot. I am NOT nationalistic. I believe in the idea of NAFTA, I don't neccessarily think that an American's job is more important than a Mexican's.
I will never betray America.
But blindly following a president is not in my mind patriotic. In fact it is that kind of stupidity which I think goes against the American way which would make it unpatriotic.
Question Authority!

That said I think you can find any type of community you want in America.
If you want one where nobody passes you without saying good morning, there are plenty of midwestern towns where that is the case.

I initially responded by mere three sentences to this post not expecting such an interest from the others. I think it is unrealistic to find a person who would list so many different negative experiences about America that are all his/her own. On the other hand, I fully expect to be able to find people who would say any of those things, but not all at the same time. It seems to me like a misguided attempt to fit in?

Len Ganley Stance
23-04-2008, 11:01
I initially responded by mere three sentences to this post not expecting such an interest from the others. I think it is unrealistic to find a person who would list so many different negative experiences about America that are all his/her own. On the other hand, I fully expect to be able to find people who would say any of those things, but not all at the same time. It seems to me like a misguided attempt to fit in?

I'd agree 100% with that.

The original post seemed an awful long winded way of saying 'I'm not getting laid enough'.

Kukuruza the Great
23-04-2008, 15:34
The original post seemed an awful long winded way of saying 'I'm not getting laid enough'.

I think that sums it up! The original poster apparently only gets attention from unattractive and poor girls... wah wah wah

"The women in general are extremely anti-social (unless they are old, unattractive or very poor), ..."

Orion
23-04-2008, 18:42
Yes, this all seems like rather silly blather that could be written about any country in the world.

Len Ganley Stance
23-04-2008, 21:20
Yes, this all seems like rather silly blather that could be written about any country in the world.

You should have a look at his website -

Winston's Guide To Dating In Russia (http://www.happierabroad.com/Dating_Guide_Russia.htm)

Funniest thing I've read in a while. Here's a snippet -

How to seduce Russian women

Here is a simple technique I have for trying to seduce Russian women. While on a date, when you sense that she is interested in you, slowly reach for her hand and caress it, rubbing it gently and tenderly. If she doesn't let you, then just try again later when you think it might be a good moment, or when more chemistry develops.

As you rub her hand, start by sweet talking her. Then, at some point, lean in to kiss her cheek. If she doesn't let you, just tell her that you want to tell her a secret and she will put her ear close to you (virtually ALL Russians are very quick in leaning their ear close to you if you want to tell them something, I don't know why). When she does, give her a kiss on the cheek instead, as the "secret" you wanted to tell her. (Remember that in Russia, it is far more acceptable and romantic to be persistent than in the states, in fact, many women there find persistence a turn on, rather than creepy. This was told to me by others as well.)

Usually her first reaction to that kiss will be to giggle and blush. Then pull back for a while, make a humorous and slightly cocky comment, and then do it again, but this time, deliver several quick tender kisses in a row on her cheek. At this point, if you can sense that she is getting aroused, then plant your next kisses more toward the direction of her mouth than before. Keep doing that until you get to her mouth. If she is aroused, she will kiss you on the lips. From that point on, if you're a good kisser, she may begin French kissing you too. Pull away occasionally, to make her want you more.

If you can get to this point, then your chances of getting laid have been upped tremendously. Even if you are ugly, this technique should still work sometimes.

Before or after doing this, if you can, try to buy her some alcoholic drinks or take her on a roller coaster ride to stimulate her adrenaline; that increases your chances as well. While I don't usually try to use alcohol as a seduction method, many Western men do and tell me that it's the best strategy.

Also, there is supposed to be this technique called "mirroring", written about in a best selling book for women to seduce men, but should work either way. Simply put, you try your best to mirror the other person's body movements and posture, to create a sort of "bond" between you two. You might want to try that as well.

Hope you find this helpful.

I was half expecting to find a recommendation for rohypnol in there.

Thanks for the advice Winston.

Welcome to Loserville. Population - YOU

Zhenulka
23-04-2008, 22:18
LOL! :Loco::Loco::Loco: Now I know better how to put on my defence. Whenever a man attempts doing anything of the above I'll understand he is trying to seduuuce me!

Phooey on myself! :bash: Why am I reading this bull**** again? Me, lazy driveller, shut my browser and go and do my work instead!!!

BrianS
24-04-2008, 01:00
LOL! :Loco::Loco::Loco: Now I know better how to put on my defence. Whenever a man attempts doing anything of the above I'll understand he is trying to seduuuce me!

Phooey on myself! :bash: Why am I reading his bull**** again? Me, lazy driveller, shut my browser and go and do my work instead!!!

:whisper: Hey Zhenulka...how about a few drinks and a roller coaster ride? :Loco:

Zhenulka
24-04-2008, 09:04
:nono: you are trying to seduuuuce me! You, cunning schemer! :bash:

:Loco: :Loco: :Loco:

BrianS
26-04-2008, 13:06
Who me? :10518: I wouldn't dream of such a thing. (as he rubs her hand) :devilish:

:Loco:

Ok...just kidding...a little fun at the expense of that post.:nut:

Zhenulka
26-04-2008, 18:24
:nono: no-no-no, Brian, please go on! You have to follow the instruction :book: Being cocky is just the first stage. My next one is supposed to be this :SwoonLoveSmiley: :SwoonLoveSmiley: :SwoonLoveSmiley:

After all, how can I resist a roller coaster ride?! :zoom:

:neiner:

Eurofile007
16-05-2008, 01:43
a response from an American:

1. and you moved to Russia???

2. and you moved to Moscow???

3. and you moved to Russia???

4. ok. hope that makes you happy

W: I did move to Russia for a while. I had a lot of fun there and great enriching cultural experiences. But I was not getting laid enough, and had a lot of racism against me being Asian, and I did not fit with some of the cultural mentality there, namely that of the requirement that I must spend freely without regard for a budget while Russians are allowed to be as stingy, cheap and ungiving as they want.

I got many dates in Russia, but they weren't going home with me after dinner. They always wanted to go home alone and sometimes asked me to pay for an expensive taxi for them.

Here in the Philippines, most of my dates end up with the girl going home with me. So I'm much happier here and feel far more wanted and desired here :)

The only girls who were serious about me in Russia were mediocre girls. So what it came down to was getting a hot girl in the Philippines or a plain girl in Russia, and so I picked the "hot" option.

It seems that other white Americans I know also got used and hustled by women in Russia. The only difference is that the women who were hustling them at least gave them sex, but they didn't want to give me sex, they only wanted to take from me giving nothing in return.

I also strongly disagree with the Russian mentality that good men spend all their money recklessly until they are broke, while bad men save their money wisely. That is like bizarro world. And since I am a person who gets more pleasure out of saving money and finding bargains, than spending money, I was incompatible with Russia.

Mete
16-05-2008, 09:55
W: I did move to Russia for a while. I had a lot of fun there and great enriching cultural experiences. But I was not getting laid enough, and had a lot of racism against me being Asian, and I did not fit with some of the cultural mentality there, namely that of the requirement that I must spend freely without regard for a budget while Russians are allowed to be as stingy, cheap and ungiving as they want.

I got many dates in Russia, but they weren't going home with me after dinner. They always wanted to go home alone and sometimes asked me to pay for an expensive taxi for them.

Here in the Philippines, most of my dates end up with the girl going home with me. So I'm much happier here and feel far more wanted and desired here :)

The only girls who were serious about me in Russia were mediocre girls. So what it came down to was getting a hot girl in the Philippines or a plain girl in Russia, and so I picked the "hot" option.

It seems that other white Americans I know also got used and hustled by women in Russia. The only difference is that the women who were hustling them at least gave them sex, but they didn't want to give me sex, they only wanted to take from me giving nothing in return.

I also strongly disagree with the Russian mentality that good men spend all their money recklessly until they are broke, while bad men save their money wisely. That is like bizarro world. And since I am a person who gets more pleasure out of saving money and finding bargains, than spending money, I was incompatible with Russia.

It's official, and I would resort to my favourite thing- calling names! You are a pathetic muppet, mate.

kirk10071
16-05-2008, 10:15
I had a lot of fun there and great enriching cultural experiences. But I was not getting laid enough ...

I got many dates in Russia, but they weren't going home with me after dinner....

Your experience can be explained scientifically.

Research shows that you have a statistically smaller penis than the rest of us. See this research result:
Yahoo! Answers - What is the normal size of filipino penis? (http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080406062203AAgBdZn)
See also: Penis Snatching in Congo « Secondlady’s Weblog (http://secondlady.wordpress.com/2008/04/25/penis-snatching-in-congo/) comparing Africans and Filipinos (pertinent citation: "Unlike their African male counterpart, Filipinos have been known to have short penises.")

Further, the women in your country don't care as much about your little teeny member. See this result: The Filipino Express Online (http://www.filipinoexpress.com/19/19_news.html)

It is further unseemly of you to ascribe racism to not wanting to screw you after dinner. Your first post here shows your limited social skill set. I am not Asian, am tall, articulate even in Russian, wear fitting pants to work that are tasteful yet still hint of God's generosity, and turn down plenty of offers by each of the receptionists in turn. Mrs. Kirk has on more than one occasion sent a strongly worded letter to the Head Secretary of our firm.

My advice is: Work on enlarging your thingy, take some classes on comportment, and come back to Russia and give it another go. Alternatively, the choice you made to stay among the little men and the women who don't care could be a good one.

Len Ganley Stance
16-05-2008, 10:38
Your experience can be explained scientifically.

Research shows that you have a statistically smaller penis than the rest of us. See this research result:
Yahoo! Answers - What is the normal size of filipino penis? (http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080406062203AAgBdZn)
See also: Penis Snatching in Congo « Secondlady’s Weblog (http://secondlady.wordpress.com/2008/04/25/penis-snatching-in-congo/) comparing Africans and Filipinos.

Further, the women in your country don't care as much about your little teeny member. See this result: The Filipino Express Online (http://www.filipinoexpress.com/19/19_news.html)

It is further unseemly of you to ascribe racism to not wanting to screw you after dinner. Your first post here shows your limited social skill set. I am not Asian, am tall, articulate even in Russian, wear fitting pants to work that are tasteful yet still hint of God's generosity, and turn down plenty of offers by each of the receptionists in turn. Mrs. Kirk has on more than one occasion sent a strongly worded letter to the Head Secretary of our firm.

My advice is: Work on enlarging your thingy, take some classes on comportment, and come back to Russia and give it another go. Alternatively, the choice you made to stay among the little men and the women who don't care could be a good one.

^^^^^^

Excellent advice. Well said Kirk.

kirk10071
16-05-2008, 10:49
Further to my previous post, America's first African-American Secretary of State, who has personal experience in these matters, is shown below at a press conference in Manila discussing the size of the average Filipino penis. Is this perhaps a FIFTH major problem with America that drove you overseas?

Orion
16-05-2008, 11:17
Further to my previous post, America's first African-American Secretary of State...

Hey you...smart guy! Want to amend that assertion of fact?

kirk10071
16-05-2008, 11:22
Hey you...smart guy! Want to amend that assertion of fact?

Touché. It should read "The first FEMALE African-American Secretary of State to have personal experience in these matters...."

Orion
16-05-2008, 11:24
Sorry. Is he the first black Sec. of State with personal experience in these matters?

I don't know about that either...it seems he has one of the little yellow specimens in a vial for display here...

kirk10071
16-05-2008, 11:33
You are absolutely right. I think he was giving a press conference on the same topic.

Perhaps Secretary of State Madeline Albright also went to the Philippines on a such a fact-finding trip, but we will never know the results.

Orion
16-05-2008, 11:41
You are absolutely right. I think he was giving a press conference on the same topic.

Perhaps Secretary of State Madeline Albright also went to the Philippines on a such a finding trip, but never announced her findings.

Eventually she did speak on the topic but her assesment wasn't nearly as forgiving...

annasophia
16-05-2008, 13:25
WWu, aka Winston Wu, is a known troll on all Russian web forums. He has been banned from this site, waytorussia, and all other sites that I'm aware of that pertain to Russia. The guy is a twisted parasite whith zero credibility everywhere he goes.

I can't believe anybody here bothered to read through his [predictable] drivel. Old, tired, hackneyed, self-pitying yammer. Ignore his blather. He has been, and still remains, a narcissistic moron.

zaiac
16-05-2008, 16:01
Hey! Just admit the reason is those easy Russian girls who will date you Mr. for nothing!

is4fun
20-05-2008, 01:03
Further to my previous post, America's first African-American Secretary of State, who has personal experience in these matters, is shown below at a press conference in Manila discussing the size of the average Filipino penis. Is this perhaps a FIFTH major problem with America that drove you overseas?

No, no, no, you got it all wrong!

It was more of a display of a little brovado to our Phillipino freinds to establish the size of her own penis.

Lost in translation...

is4fun
20-05-2008, 01:08
Albright is only gesturing the actual size of Rice's penis. You know, politics...