PDA

View Full Version : DearMods/Admins

SalTheReturn
21-04-2008, 16:02
I am receiving insults via PM...who is going to care for that?

Please enlighten me on your policy when comes to that

cheers

Sal

traveller
21-04-2008, 16:11
What you can dish it out but can't take it? You insult people on a daily basis in public posts.

I am glad ppl are begining to give you a taste of your own medicine in private messages.

Don't go crying to admin little cry baby.

Transparent Theatre
21-04-2008, 16:11
Maybe if you grew up, and learned to behave politely, I wouldn't send you PMs???

But when you are abusive to everyone on this forum, Sal, no-one has any sympathy for you at all.

ezik
21-04-2008, 16:26
Sal,

PMs are not visible to us. There have been rare cases of repeated insults or threats, and mostly a friendly message from our side sorted things.

We don't apply the public forum rules to private messages, as we consider private communication private.

If there is repeated and serious harrassment, though, send us some evidence and the name of the user.

SalTheReturn
21-04-2008, 16:29
Maybe if you grew up, and learned to behave politely, I wouldn't send you PMs???

But when you are abusive to everyone on this forum, Sal, no-one has any sympathy for you at all.

LOL LOL

do you ever care of being factual?

LOL

SalTheReturn
21-04-2008, 16:31
What you can dish it out but can't take it? You insult people on a daily basis in public posts.

I am glad ppl are begining to give you a taste of your own medicine in private messages.

the thing dude, that no one can claim i insult people because facts say this:

first i get insulted only then i react

this is why all your attempts to portray me as offensive are destinated to fail

Sal is surely the most insulted throughout this forum , despite it never insults others. never.

kirk10071
21-04-2008, 16:37
When you send someone a snotty PM and they respond with a two-word command, then you get what you deserve. If people send you a PM on their own, them maybe (only maybe) you have a point. But you have cried like a baby in the past that you get insulting PMs but you fail to point out that these PMs are in reply to yours.

boscoe
21-04-2008, 16:41
the thing dude, that no one can claim i insult people because facts say this:

first i get insulted only then i react

this is why all your attempts to portray me as offensive are destinated to fail

Sal is surely the most insulted throughout this forum , despite it never insults others. never.
I can turn off your PM's if you'd like?

Korotky Gennady
21-04-2008, 17:35
despite it never insults others. never. And what is it ? :9456:

SalTheReturn
21-04-2008, 17:45
When you send someone a snotty PM and they respond with a two-word command, then you get what you deserve. If people send you a PM on their own, them maybe (only maybe) you have a point. But you have cried like a baby in the past that you get insulting PMs but you fail to point out that these PMs are in reply to yours.

whats a snotty PM?

actually I can easily re-collect, with no effort at all, at least 3 people sending me "EDITED off" and this is without I have sent them first a PM as your argue. The list include:
you
Albertina
TT

I am victim Kirk, this would be clear to any super-partes observer

TGP
21-04-2008, 18:12
This is not the first time we read such mutual accusations: you receive what you deserve! You start the first, and others answer in same way!

... first, it is a kindergarten. Second, you are too touchy and take some things tooo seriously.
Third and the main, you have too much free time to send insulting PMs to each other. I wish I had your problems...

SalTheReturn
21-04-2008, 20:01
This is not the first time we read such mutual accusations: you receive what you deserve! You start the first, and others answer in same way!

... first, it is a kindergarten. Second, you are too touchy and take some things tooo seriously.
Third and the main, you have too much free time to send insulting PMs to each other. I wish I had your problems...

Thank you for siding with me

These people have far too much malvagity in their souls

Abe
21-04-2008, 20:37
what's malvagity?

MissAnnElk
21-04-2008, 21:27
what's malvagity?

It's Italian for "meanness," right?

SalTheReturn
21-04-2008, 21:54
It's Italian for "meanness," right?

Thanks!!!

in italian is "malvagitā"

Albertina
21-04-2008, 22:40
whats a snotty PM?

actually I can easily re-collect, with no effort at all, at least 3 people sending me "EDITED off" and this is without I have sent them first a PM as your argue. The list include:
you
Albertina
TT

I am victim Kirk, this would be clear to any super-partes observer

First, I sent it like 3 months ago as a reply to one of your impossible posts.
Second, it only had one word, not even a word, but a particle 'off' :D

My sincere apologies, I shouldn't have done it! No matter what. I learnt from it and will never do it again. Do you forgive me, Sal?

Bels
21-04-2008, 23:00
I've never given you insults either sal. I've answered just a few pm's from you in the past, and the answers are normally polite by PM. Most who pm me are normally serious serious. Although I remember one period from a few of us here :) Let's hit Sal:) And I answered YEH , why not as he's insulted me too often and that last red he gave me was the final straw. Another one not so serious and just for fun was "Let's kill the bad guys, so to speak, and we did :). Another one was " This site's sleepy, let's waken this site up, it's getting sleepy, let's be argumentive, and everybody took us seriously :11513: :)

But to summarise, if I am going to be a bit heavy on my opinion, I'd rather do it pubicly. I think all of you must have seen who do PM me, I am a lot more polite and friendly by PM.

Albertina
21-04-2008, 23:07
Oh, Sal is airing his self-pity again, blackmailing everyone into pitying him.

Is there a single person here whom you didn't insult?! I'm surprised there were just 3 of us whose patience gave in to an angry impulse.

Bels
21-04-2008, 23:14
Sticking to the subject of the use of PM's. Many ask me for advice or information that would also be very informative to a lot of other members, and is general and of public interest. I do try to pursuade them that in this case it's best to be answered by me publicly, and other good heads will add to it. Also If I happen to be wrong, then I know others will argue. It can be very time repeting myself time and time again of which is already in the forum somewhere.

But of course there are times for PM's. and that is when it's personal, and you are concerned about big brother is watching you, in other words it's not an issue of what of us have been or what others mey well be interested in of a general nature.

Or as implied before, we are up to some mischief of which we don't want other members to know about. :) But it's generally very innocent and to the benefit of xpat.ru

Hey sal , Do you know how many complaints I receive about you !!
Although there are a few who agree that if weren't around we would all be yawning and agreeing with each other, and we can't have that, we need debate and arguments to keep it alive.

Bels
21-04-2008, 23:25
Sal, why don't you visit Mickey Tong in Scotland for some psychiatric treatment. It might do you some good.

davtan
21-04-2008, 23:49

Here we go again with the bikkering and snipeing at each other !!

When will you people 'grow up ' ?

Albertina
21-04-2008, 23:52
Here we go again with the bikkering and snipeing at each other !!

When will you people 'grow up ' ?

:jester::jester::jester:

I guess we need more adult teachers like yourself :duhhhh:

Bels
22-04-2008, 00:16
his is a bickering thread, what do you expect. What more do you want?
ItSal's thread and what do you expect? It's in the cafe in its right place. There is bickering.

Now if you are complaining that there is a lack of other interests on this site, that is because that thet there is a lack of members perticipating in making new threads, and we all get directed to sal if we are sleepy. It's moving into Summer, what do you expect? Why not you open new threads to get us few going , and in so doing attract new members, as that's what it's all about. We need new issues, and we need this argument.

So if you have a strong interest make an effort, at least sal iis trying , but we need better quality and more choice on certain subjects. So go ahead and make your own threads of your own interests, serious issues and fun issues, and community meeting issues, as they are all welcome.

Go for it, as unfortunately I see too many followers here, and not enough leaders.

Hey!!!! Too many chiefs and no indians :) That doesn't apply here, does it :) It's more like a lot of indians and few chiefs :)

Sorry, Sal's a chief :) for the moment.

is4fun
22-04-2008, 02:24
Unidentified personal mail which threatens, insults or discriminates? Given all accounts have aliases, I now feel uncomfortable. Sal, please provide the moderators with the PM's.

Thank you.

SalTheReturn
22-04-2008, 10:58
Unidentified personal mail which threatens, insults or discriminates? Given all accounts have aliases, I now feel uncomfortable. Sal, please provide the moderators with the PM's.

Thank you.

no threat, just Transparent Theatre being as rude as usual

Transparent Theatre
22-04-2008, 12:53
no threat, just Transparent Theatre being as rude as usual

Wrong. You were viciously rude to me because you are a troll. I replied off-forum, not to hijack the thread more than you already did, TROLL.

SalTheReturn
22-04-2008, 13:17
Wrong. You were viciously rude to me because you are a troll. I replied off-forum, not to hijack the thread more than you already did, TROLL.

I did not break the forum rules, you did.

You are lucky double standards here may apply, otherwise you should be suspended for breach of the forum rules.

Transparent Theatre
22-04-2008, 13:42
You are lucky double standards here may apply, otherwise you should be suspended for breach of the forum rules.

blah, blah, troll, whine, blah, troll, blah, empty crap, blah, blah...

Bels
22-04-2008, 21:44

Thank you.

Very true , but how can an e-mail be unidentified, unless it's someone coming in with single new membership, I don't these kind of members myself, whether in public forums or private, who come in put their messages and threads in, and then don't remain as members to respond and answer.

ezik
22-04-2008, 22:02
blah, blah, troll, whine, blah, troll, blah, empty crap, blah, blah...

Kids, daddy has come home and he's not amused.

Now brush your teeth and go to bed. Any more snapping at each other and you'll not watch Sesame Street for a month!!!
:plane: