PDA

View Full Version : very good vacancy

palutin
21-04-2004, 18:17
ladies and gentlemen!

if any of you speak fluent french and has good expirience in marketing/sales director position, please, get in contact with me. i have really-really interesting offer for you!

kak
22-04-2004, 13:35
c'est un peu vague tout ca, il faudrait peut etre preciser un peu par exemple, le francais ne me pose pas de probleme...mais faut -il parler russe? ;) Et puis un conseil, un peu plus de details sur le poste/la societe ...etc. ne ferait pas de mal. a bon entendeur ;)

sir Gay
22-04-2004, 15:06
c'est un peu vague tout ca, il faudrait peut etre preciser un peu par exemple, le francais ne me pose pas de probleme...mais faut -il parler russe? Et puis un conseil, un peu plus de details sur le poste/la societe ...etc. ne ferait pas de mal.

all this is quite vague, it's necessary to be a bit more precise
for instance french is not a problem for me... but is it prerequisite to speak russian? and a piece of advice, expand on the nature of the opening/company, etc. it will be helpful.

kak
22-04-2004, 15:17
I'm not alone to speak fluent french on that site. Sir gay...you forgot to translate " a bon entendeur" but i'm impressed ;)

DaveUKagain
22-04-2004, 19:24
"it`s *perhaps* necessary", mais bravo, Sir Gay !! Vous parlez Francais tres bien !

sir Gay
22-04-2004, 19:43
merci, merci, mes amis.
i do understand, read and speak better than i write french. but i have to try this opportunity because currently i get paid one grade more that cleaners and one grade less than our airport coordinators.

i appreciate your support :)

DaveUKagain
22-04-2004, 20:25
Go on, Sir Gay, apply !! And the best of luck to you !! :D Bonne chance !

sir Gay
22-04-2004, 20:45
ah, que dieu te benis, dave!