PDA

View Full Version : Invent an advertisement

Tatiana cat
19-04-2004, 19:02
What product (kinds of goods or services) could appeal to a banker (22 years old)? This banker is a clever guy. He doesn't smoke or drink alcohol.
I'd like you to think of this product and invent an advertisement for it (slogan is important).
:)

DJ Biscuit
19-04-2004, 19:06
Rather wide boundaries on this.

He would be into sports, especially glamourous ones that involve travel.
He would have interest in new technology, would only use blue tooth, have the latest home theatre etc etc.
He would consume premier products and may use health products.
Services would include a home help, chef, dry cleaning with delivery etc etc. Personal hair dresser, manicurist, travel advisor.

However, having his own bespoke tailor may be the service you are looking for?

trebor
19-04-2004, 19:08
Tatiana cat
i have some great ideas that might appeal to you.
However, my fees are 100US$ per day plus expenses, paid in advance.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Tatiana cat
19-04-2004, 19:22
Well done. It can be any product or service, actually.
The aim is to invent an advert to make this banker buy the product. OK, let's take a bespoke tailor. PLEASE, help with the advert campaign.

Random
19-04-2004, 19:30
Gucci to gauche ? Boss to bolshie ? TC Bespoke tailors might be your answer. Hand made suits from the finest cloth.

Zachem
19-04-2004, 20:24
A 22 year old banker needs an armored car, as he is a target for kidnapping for ransom. Thus, an armored BMW should be offered with a slogan: "Купи эту крепость, чтоб не снесли твою башню." Good luck!

Alethea
19-04-2004, 21:55
Originally posted by Zachem
: "Купи эту крепость, чтоб не снесли твою башню."

Touche!!!:D

DJ Biscuit
20-04-2004, 16:25
Originally posted by Tatiana cat
Well done. It can be any product or service, actually.
The aim is to invent an advert to make this banker buy the product. OK, let's take a bespoke tailor. PLEASE, help with the advert campaign.

Elite Tailoring Company, get fitted up! (joke)

Elite Tailoring Company, for people with taste and style

Elite Tailoring Company, clothes maketh the man

Elite Tailoring Company, when you need to look as important as you are.

Jet
20-04-2004, 16:43
Tie makes a man

DJ Biscuit
20-04-2004, 16:47
Power dressing for powerful people.

Be the best, look the best.

Only you know what you need, tell us and we will do the rest

Tatiana cat
21-04-2004, 13:34
Wow!!!
Thank you all very much. I've got really a large choice now.

Now please imagine that a person is a clever blond woman. She's 21. She's going to be a designer. The same task to you (What would you suggest her to buy?).

kak
21-04-2004, 15:14
I think i'll join trebor point of view on that one guys, some compagnies pay very well for this kind of ideas :agree:

DJ Biscuit
21-04-2004, 15:37
[i]Originally posted by Tatiana cat Now please imagine that a person is a clever blond woman. She's 21. She's going to be a designer. The same task to you (What would you suggest her to buy?).
:) [/B]

She is going to need a very stylish and sleek lap top with design programmes, like Auto cad for architects for example. In order to look serious and trendy she will have to display taste and understanding of technology, especially if she is going for job interviews etc she must do electronic presentations.

Next she is going to need the latest in video and still photographic equipment.

Tatiana cat
21-04-2004, 17:36
How about an advert?
Next task... A person is a dancing boy. One of those who dances in a club. How do you call them in English? Strippers?
A handsome stupid man.
The thing he needs + advert?

Tatiana cat
21-04-2004, 17:48
Originally posted by kakrout
I think i'll join trebor point of view on that one guys, some compagnies pay very well for this kind of ideas :agree:

Too busy to answer your quote... Which exactly company will pay you? You've got an opportunity to sell Biscuit's ideas.
Sorry, I'm not going to pay anyway. I need it for a piece of my university studies. Don't want to help me? I'll create something myself.

DJ Biscuit
21-04-2004, 17:55
How about an advert?
Next task... A person is a dancing boy. One of those who dances in a club. How do you call them in English? Strippers?
A handsome stupid man.

Fake sun tan cream and body lotion.

allice
21-04-2004, 18:00
"NEVER TRUST A MAN IN A BUSINESS SUIT"

any retail banking services/products

Random
21-04-2004, 18:00
How about an advert?
A handsome stupid man.

Deoderant - wants to smell nice after all that dancing !!

DJ Biscuit
22-04-2004, 16:52
Product: Revitalising massage oil.

Voice over: When you're working hard all day and you need to look and feel good, sometimes you have to give back what you take out. Brand X revitilising massage oil will make you feel refreshed, relaxed, full of energy and sexy. Just right to face another tough working day!

Scene 1: Male stripper dancing in front of lots of beautiful screaming women.

Scene 2: Male stripper sitting tired and fed up in dressing room.

Scene 3: Male stripper getting massage with the product Brand X revitalising ,massage oil.

Our hero is now relaxed and smiling, he picks up the bottle of Brand X, shows it camera and winks as the camera pans back to reveal he is getting a massage from a ..... man! Timed with end of voice over.

DJ Biscuit
25-04-2004, 03:03
The stripper would also buy energy drinks...

He drinks a can of Red Bull for example and then goes dancing...

'' Red Bull energy drink, keeps you going at those important moments''

''Red Bull, when you have a big day at the office'' (scene of him dancing in club)

Tatiana cat
25-04-2004, 14:14
Cool! Natalia apple approves it too.:)

Tatiana cat
26-04-2004, 18:31
Any school for learning languages, e.g. BKC-IH where DPG works.
I have to write an information sheet for it. I don't ask you to write it ( if someone wants to - that's great). Just help me with a title and sub-headings. Of course, I can look at different schools' sites but it should be something a bit extraordinary ( different from others).

Any ideas? Please send.

Andy
02-05-2004, 14:01
If you could create something by yourself, you wouldn't ask for the others' help.

DaveUKagain
02-05-2004, 14:13
How about, "Buy it, you little banker" ? :D

DPG
02-05-2004, 14:24
Any school for learning languages, e.g. BKC-IH where DPG works.
I have to write an information sheet for it. I don't ask you to write it ( if someone wants to - that's great). Just help me with a title and sub-headings. Of course, I can look at different schools' sites but it should be something a bit extraordinary ( different from others).

Any ideas? Please send.

Hmmm strange, the only time I look in this folder and I find my own name!

Erratum: "BKC-IH where DPG worked two years ago and now works for (along with other places) on a freelance basis consisting of one weekend-ruining (getting up early after the boozers) group of students".

Thank you for your time.

Tatiana cat
02-05-2004, 16:35
I've come up with the name of the school. EYE= Enjoy Your English. A drawing of an eye can be a sort of a symbol of the school. Stupid or not?

By the way, DPG why don't you like the BKC school? I noticed your photograph on the landing ( Tverskaya school).:)

DPG
02-05-2004, 16:43
It's not that I don't like it, I never said that - very long story - not going to write details on a forum about it....etc etc ....

Good luck with your advert.

Moscow Wolf
02-05-2004, 17:32
That photograph is up there as a warning to all young Cats from Khimki!!

Don't drink too much on Friday Expat Nights!

Tatiana cat
02-05-2004, 18:09
Wow! Who can I see? Wolfie!:)
It's the first time Wolfie is on my threads. Shall I drink smth?

Last Friday I drank fresh carrot juice with cream. Pitty, you weren't with us.
How are the elephants at the zoo?

Moscow Wolf
02-05-2004, 19:38
Strolling, they're strolling. It is a big day down there today.

DPG
03-05-2004, 03:32
Wolfie - you're telling me it's a big day down there today! - I was over there near the zoo earlier and judging by the "delicate aroma" eminating from the inside of the place, those elephants are doing a lot more than simply strolling - same first letter, different verb!!

Moscow Wolf
03-05-2004, 04:45
That could've been me, it was a big day up here on the 14th floor too, chicken and PAXO washed down with a few Czech dark beers, but no nicotine at all, grrrrr.

Tatiana cat
04-05-2004, 12:01
Wolfie doesn't waste time... How will he look like after the 4 days holiday?

Time to stop drinking. Tomorrow is a working day.:mad: