PDA

View Full Version : New Summer Teacher's Directory coming up.

Bels
13-04-2008, 14:45
It’s time to update the teacher’s directory for the summer. It’s also a good idea to start advertising early for bookings in the new academic year for September 2008. Another one will be placed six weeks before the September 2008 school year.

Please place your details in this thread, for the new summer directory. Use the same format as my example below.

Teachers only. Please discuss and place your ad.

MOSCOW OBLAST

MOSCOW OBLAST: WESTERN REGION
BELS:
Nationality: British
Language: Teach English as a foreign or second language.
Area: Western region, 25 km from metro station Molodezhnaya, along the Rublevo-Uspenskoe Shosse. All students must come to me. I cannot travel to you.
Groups: Groups up to nine, a small classroom is used within a popular village state school.
One to one: Adults and children welcome

AstraTeaching
14-04-2008, 22:20
Bels,

could you remove me please from the Summer Directory. I'm leaving for London in the end of June. I might come back (my husband's initial contract in UK is for two years), but we'll see how it goes.
Many thanks for your work!

Bels
14-04-2008, 22:36
Bels,

could you remove me please from the Summer Directory. I'm leaving for London in the end of June. I might come back (my husband's initial contract in UK is for two years), but we'll see how it goes.
Many thanks for your work!

Will do,that's the purpose of the update, only those who re-enter their posts will be included in the new directory. As teachers do come and go.

I look forward to you coming back Astra. Just before Septemmber usually has the biggest response. But hey !! some of us need to work in the Summer, as I want my new house built :) WE have just agreed for the foundations to be done. Well it's a start :) and the Russian way. After the ground foundation it will be the exterior brick walls I suppose. Let's see how it goes. Oops, slightly off topic again :)