PDA

View Full Version : Visa Invitation & Registration Services

robijef
31-03-2008, 20:13
Has anyone used the services of gotorussia.com, visahouse.com, or any other agencies to obtain a visa invitation and process the registration upon arrival (guests staying in a private flat and don't want to involve the landlord)? Can you share your experiences and recommend one agency over the other (cost, efficiency, professionalism, etc.)? Any difference between obtaining a tourist or a business visa for guests visiting and staying with friends in a private flat? Thanks!

ezik
02-04-2008, 19:14
I'll break it down a bit, ok?

Has anyone used the services of gotorussia.com, visahouse.com, or any other agencies to obtain a visa invitation and process the registration upon arrival (guests staying in a private flat and don't want to involve the landlord)?

If you don't want to involve the landlord, most agencies will offer to register you guests in a hotel. However, the maximum stay is a month in that case, if I'm correct.

Can you share your experiences and recommend one agency over the other (cost, efficiency, professionalism, etc.)?

I think everyone will stick to their own favourite agency. Mine is www.reinas.ru, but their English is not too good. However, they are professional, quick, relatively cheap and reliable. They never, ever failed me in almost a decade.

Any difference between obtaining a tourist or a business visa for guests visiting and staying with friends in a private flat? Thanks!

If you are inviting friends for a private visit for less than a month, I recommend you to go for the tourist invitation, and have the agency register them at a hotel. No additional benefit in applying for a business visa, unless you want them to visit you multiple times in a year.

kirk10071
02-04-2008, 19:29
I just suggested gotorussia to a friend not one hour ago, so I hope it is an OK agency. I used waytorussia.net in the past, but I will not use them for this because they have no office in Moscow to register the visa and they say you have to do it yourself. Impossible in my case.

What do you mean they will register you in a hotel? Do you have to stay there? How does this work? You get the invitation by e-mail, then you arrive, then what? My friend wants to stay at our house. Can you explain a little more? The gotorussia site has an office near the center of town, so it seems easy just to pop over there and register.

ezik
02-04-2008, 20:31
I just suggested gotorussia to a friend not one hour ago, so I hope it is an OK agency. I used waytorussia.net in the past, but I will not use them for this because they have no office in Moscow to register the visa and they say you have to do it yourself. Impossible in my case.

What do you mean they will register you in a hotel? Do you have to stay there? How does this work? You get the invitation by e-mail, then you arrive, then what? My friend wants to stay at our house. Can you explain a little more? The gotorussia site has an office near the center of town, so it seems easy just to pop over there and register.

At this moment, you can register your friend at a hotel, even when he/she is getting drunk at your place and isn't going to move anywhere else.

No-one is checking where a person sleeps physically. Which is a good thing, as diplomats still don't seem to grasp the concept of "visiting friends" on either side, or at least understand that this is something perfectly normal...

kapione
04-04-2008, 07:15
I used go to for my 1st Visa and Visahouse for the 2nd , they were not professional (PM me and I will explain why) the next 2 of my 5 Visas were from visatorussia aka intel service ...you do need to do registration, do you really need extra trouble in your life .... does everyone agree with me?

who ever is your host service, they register you ,I recommend the 6 month reggy

kapione
04-04-2008, 07:17
if you get a telex'd invitation for your visa , it is difficult to be registered , you will need a hotel or a friend that has a flat(for your registration) ....has anyone else had this trouble ???? for me it was only a minor trouble

kapione
04-04-2008, 15:25
Hotels can register you for 30 days safely , it is best to do it every 30 days for them and you (but they may carge you for 90 days this I believe is the minimum time frame,I can be wrong on this) but Tourist and business Visas regulations I think are different , ask the hotel people , they know more I am far from an expert ,Im just telling my experience

James007
24-06-2008, 17:12
Can anyone post LIGA CONSULTING'S details i.e. email address or phone number please. I've heard they are excellent.

lela
24-06-2008, 22:32
Take a look here for the phone number of Liga Consulting (Vadim) http://www.expat.ru/forum/travel-visas-registration-residency-status-more/86814-invitation-refused-2.html

I believe the email is:
liga@vniikomg.ru

Bels
24-06-2008, 23:15
liga phone: Vadim 8 499 978 6924