PDA

View Full Version : Editing/Delting a Thread

MSkoshka
08-04-2004, 13:48
Hi Admins,

Could you please delete my second "russian Blue Kittens thread" (the one without the picture) in the pets' forum? I just noticed that it somehow posted twice, and I've passed the timelimit for deleting.

Thanks!
MSkoshka

Braders
08-04-2004, 14:07
It's been taken down MSkoshka, i personally would love another Cat but the Wife has put her foot down :mad:

They'd make a handome pair one of your Russian Blue's and my Persian Colour Point.

Ned Kelly
21-04-2004, 12:36
can someone delete my post in information in the "little bit of england" thread. it was meant to be a reply to the thread below but somehow turned out wrong.
thanks

MSkoshka
21-04-2004, 17:13
Hi,

The kittens have now all been placed! :) Would you kindly delete my threads in both the Pets forum and in the Buy and Sell forum?

Thanks!
MSkoshka

Sneegler
07-05-2004, 14:09
I have a rather strange request. I share my access to the internet on a computer with another gent (Braganza) and I have just loaded up a comment on the business ideas section which the system seems to have attributed to him. Given that it made reference to tattoos on ones buttocks and that he may (being a fairly quiet and docile chap) take some offence, is there any scope from taking braganzas name off it and placing mine upon it?

Thank you

sevan
07-05-2004, 14:23
PM a moderator (Braders or moscowmail)