PDA

View Full Version : Lost Ring

strangeneon
25-03-2008, 19:14
Hi all, a few weeks ago I was in Hemmingways and got far too drunk, a friend was over from England which kinda explains that. Anyway I took off my wedding ring and left it / lost it / cant remember where I put it inside Hemmingways.

I am aware that there is very little chance it will turn up and have phoned the staff there a number of times and no luck. On the off chance anyone found it please let me know by posting a reply here.

It was a white gold band which was about 6mm width and quite thick with nothing but the hallmarks in terms of markings.

Thanks in advance

Zyablik
25-03-2008, 23:27
Hi all, a few weeks ago I was in Hemmingways and got far too drunk, a friend was over from England which kinda explains that. Anyway I took off my wedding ring and left it / lost it / cant remember where I put it inside Hemmingways.

I am aware that there is very little chance it will turn up and have phoned the staff there a number of times and no luck. On the off chance anyone found it please let me know by posting a reply here.

It was a white gold band which was about 6mm width and quite thick with nothing but the hallmarks in terms of markings.

Thanks in advance

Good luck ! I wish you find it !!! :question:

MickeyTong
25-03-2008, 23:47
And how did Mrs Neon react to the news that you removed your wedding ring for a night out in Moscow......?

turkgida
25-03-2008, 23:53
:thumbsup: mickeytong!
can you read my thoughts somehow?

ridcully
26-03-2008, 00:28
And how did Mrs Neon react to the news that you removed your wedding ring for a night out in Moscow......?

Glowed red, presumably :)

MickeyTong
26-03-2008, 00:32
Probably incandescent

jumatre
26-03-2008, 00:39
maybe she di not notice it... probably she lost her ring on her last trip to cuba??:Loco:

Natkin
26-03-2008, 00:44
Well, I was busy proposing marriage on February 29th, expecting men to refuse, and pay their way out of marriage. But most of them agreed!
They told me that to make it official I need a ring, so I used a plain ring I was wearing that day. But I came home without it. Am thrilled at the thought that the proud owner of my ring may come to demand his rights one day!!!:o