PDA

View Full Version : anyone want a gig with kids

th&vk
25-03-2008, 17:29
A Russian acquaintance has asked me about finding a good teacher for her kids -- ages 4 and 7, I think. Both kids know some English (they lived in the States for awhile). I don't teach kids, so I'm sending this out to the list, cause I kinda don't know any other teachers, except through this list. My acquaintance says money is no object - but I don't know what that means -- you'll have to find out yourself. I have no idea where they live - guess I should have asked her; I'll let you candidates sort that out too.

So if you're interested, could you send me a little bio with teaching history by PM and I'll forward it to this nice lady who, incidentally, speaks near fluent English.

Cheerio!

Bels
25-03-2008, 17:38
A Russian acquaintance has asked me about finding a good teacher for her kids -- ages 4 and 7, I think. Both kids know some English (they lived in the States for awhile). I don't teach kids, so I'm sending this out to the list, cause I kinda don't know any other teachers, except through this list. My acquaintance says money is no object - but I don't know what that means -- you'll have to find out yourself. I have no idea where they live - guess I should have asked her; I'll let you candidates sort that out too.

So if you're interested, could you send me a little bio with teaching history by PM and I'll forward it to this nice lady who, incidentally, speaks near fluent English.

Cheerio!

I have no time for visits, but if it's convenient for your acquaintance to travel 25 km west along the Rublievskie shosse from Moledoznaya I might be able to help. Small groups or one to one. I have a small classroom within a popular state school. in a village.

th&vk
25-03-2008, 21:08
I have no time for visits, but if it's convenient for your acquaintance to travel 25 km west along the Rublievskie shosse from Moledoznaya I might be able to help. Small groups or one to one. I have a small classroom within a popular state school. in a village.

I'll ask her if she lives out in your direction - if so it might be a great option.

Bels
25-03-2008, 21:38
I'll ask her if she lives out in your direction - if so it might be a great option.

Simply in English, go west from the nearest metro, 25km west.. If by bus it's the 121. about 30 minutes travel by bus, probably faster by car,

Rublevo-Uspenskoe highway (shosse) 25km. Spelling was corrected by my wife. Important for searchers :)