PDA

View Full Version : Summer 2008 TEACHERS|DIRECTORY

Bels
22-03-2008, 23:56
Do you want to promote yourself as a teacher? Please promote yourself here ready for the next sticky directory.

Bels
23-03-2008, 00:00
MOSCOW OBLAST

MOSCOW OBLAST: WESTERN REGION
BELS:
Nationality: British
Language: Teach English as a foreign or second language.
Area: Western region, 25 km from metro station Molodezhnaya, along the Rublevo-Uspenskoe Shosse. All students must come to me. I cannot travel to you.
Groups: Children, students and adults
One to one: One to one and groups up to nine
Levels: All levels, but popular levels for time being from Beginner to Upper Intermediate.
Age groups: Children and adults

Bels
29-04-2008, 23:07
Where have all the teachers gone, as we are running out of time for the Summer period. Here's my updated one. As I am now prepered to travel to peoples homes in the West, starting from June.

I’m a British native speaking teacher of English who has been teaching young children in the Rublevo-Uspenskoe- Shosse of Moscow for the past four years. I have gained a considerable good reputation in teaching children in this area. Come and see the satisfactory results for yourself, by meeting the parents and their children of whom I have taught from beginner level. Listen and see how they speak, read, listen and write in English.

I have my own classroom within a popular state school, where I teach pupils from 4yrs to 17yrs, at all levels, from beginner to advanced level.

Lessons are taught in small groups up to nine in a cl**** and individual one to one lessons are also available.
I am now seeking more pupils for this coming summer season, and also for the next academic year starting September 2008. For the academic year beginning September 2008 please ensure you book early to avoid disappointment of us being fully booked.

MOSCOW OBLAST: Rublevo-Uspenskoe Shosse area
BELS:
Nationality: British
Language: Teach English as a foreign or second language.
Area: Western region, 25 km from metro station Molodezhnaya, along the Rublevo-Uspenskoe Shosse.
Groups: Groups up to nine.
One to one: enquiries welcome
Levels: All levels, but popular levels for time being from Beginner to Upper Intermediate.
Age groups: Children from 4-16.
Personal information: Legally resident in Russia, with entrepreneur’s license

kazachka
18-06-2008, 20:08
OK, I'll chime in despite not having peeked in the Teacher's folder for ages:)

Kazachka
Nationality: American
Language: Teach English as a foreign or second language (certified to teach Russian and English as foreign languages)

Education:
Beloit College, Beloit,Wisconsin, USA and Kuban State U., Krasnodar, Russia

B.A. Russian, Education, teaching minors in ESL and Spanish -certified to teach Russian, ESL, and Spanish (pls don't contact me for Spanish though as it's been out of practise too long) :)

M.A. Russian-Middlebury College/MGU

Area: Southeast- Kuzminki
Groups:OK
One to one: also not a problem

Levels: All- including children 3 and up

Personal information: 12 years of teaching experience 9 of which were as a full time Russian/ESL/Russian bilingual teacher at the high school level (grades 9-12 ages appx 14-18)in Alaska. I have also taught at University and at the elementary school level (groups from ages 5-11). I've been in Russia off and on since early 1990 when I first studied in Krasnodar as a high school student.

Nadine2911
06-10-2008, 21:25
hello are you still available? i am looking for a tutor that can work with my 5 year old daughter and help her start to read english?