PDA

View Full Version : Most punchable face

Sidney Bliss
21-03-2008, 16:02
They're all deserving of a good old fashioned bunch of fives in the chops but whose grid would you really really like to rearrange?

Penelope
21-03-2008, 16:03
I believe Sergey Zverev's has already been rearranged :D

AndreyS
21-03-2008, 16:10
As we say in Russian - face asks for a brick ;-)

MissAnnElk
21-03-2008, 16:22
I believe Sergey Zverev's has already been rearranged :D

There's a blog called something like Moscow Doesn't Believe in Tears and she has some great pictures of him and other cosmetic surgery disasters.

Meow. (But oh, such fun)

Miracle77777
21-03-2008, 23:06
They're all deserving of a good old fashioned bunch of fives in the chops but whose grid would you really really like to rearrange?

Nice question, Sidney...
To be honest had never think about it before.....but now - really eager to do it^^

Moiseev for sure! :bash:
Absolutely zero in singing /while Kirkorov deserve even one point in ten-points scale:D
And absolutely zero in fashion...../where Zverev is even overwhelming:p

AndreyS
21-03-2008, 23:18
Nice question, Sidney...
To be honest had never think about it before.....but now - really eager to do it^^

Moiseev for sure! :bash:
Absolutely zero in singing /while Kirkorov deserve even one point in ten-points scale:D
And absolutely zero in fashion...../where Zverev is even overwhelming:p

Yes, Moiseev!

Zhenulka
22-03-2008, 00:52
There's a blog called something like Moscow Doesn't Believe in Tears and she has some great pictures of him and other cosmetic surgery disasters.

Meow. (But oh, such fun)

I should say nothing can compare to Michael Jackson's facial disaster. And he used to be such a pretty youngster!:SwoonLoveSmiley:

Apparently, people are never happy with what they have!

Anyway, tough choice to make between the three of them. I would punch them all three together and send for rearrangement as a single batch to simplify the matter.

Lady Marmalade
22-03-2008, 03:03
What a Catch 22 Sid! You didn't put the "pug dog" on the list?! What?! Too many people love her?! You can't put her on because then you're saying it's okay to punch a woman's lights out?! Yet if you exclude her, then someone on site will make sure you get rolled for excluding women! LOL! Poor Uncle Sidney! What a dilemna! :bash:

It's okay Sid, I'll go punch the crap out of Alla for you and raise her candidancy for this list! However, ironically, it's not her quite so much that drives me ape sh!t, it's her ex, Philipp Bedrosovich Kirkorov!

And Kirkorov is thankfully already on this list for a sh!t kicking and a good punch in the noggin! And well he should be!

Long live the future where there will a Moscow New Years Eve TV broadcast without the likes of Kirkorov on it! Please make it so! :soapbox:

MickeyTong
22-03-2008, 03:29
The guy on the left looks as is he has a glandular disorder, the one on the right looks like a catamite, and the one in the middle looks like a bucket full of bust *rsehol*s.

Transparent Theatre
22-03-2008, 14:06
Some special facial "honour" is surely due to Kirkorov as a Lifetime Career Award for persistence in the absence of any kind of talent?

Transparent Theatre
22-03-2008, 15:26
Kick Kirkorov!

http://data.pictogame.com/games/hFpB3PpX8pZI_thumb.png

KICK KIRKOROV - a game anyone can enjoy (no skill required) (http://www.pictogame.com/play/game/hFpB3PpX8pZI_kick-boy)

[hint - clicking and holding the "Play" button seems to increase the distance score :) ]