PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Morning Hangover

DaveUKagain
03-04-2004, 06:22
Green about the gills ?
Still drunk as a boiled owl ??
Beer pixies doing the fandango inside your head ???

Show of hands, please - who`s suffering from an afflux of incohol after TOO MUCH BEER last night ?? ;)

(Groans from this side of Europe...... ;) )

lucytupper
03-04-2004, 11:25
Why would anybody want to brag about being in such a state?!

kniga
03-04-2004, 11:56
Lucytupper,

You show a definite affinity for asking strange questions. First you want to know why Russians are on this site, and now you want to know why a stogie puffing, Russia loving, was-and-will-be-again Brit expat who drinks too much wants to be in contact with others as miserable as he is. You clearly have not grasped the meaning of the expat site. When you do, you will either stop asking these entirely too logical questions or you will flee us in horror...

enrico palazzo
03-04-2004, 12:35
kniga,

spot on as always...

kniga
03-04-2004, 13:06
Thank you, Enrico!

DaveUKagain
03-04-2004, 14:56
Lucy, you must be a non drinker. ;-)))) It`s said "Some people die of thirst but the Irish are born with one" and I have Irish and Scottish genetics...... fatal combination. ;-))))) Then again, genetics do tend to produce fatal results in the end, so !!! Cheers ! ;-))))) Actually, I rarely drink. Because of the dreaded Saturday Morning Hangover...... ;-)))))

Braders
03-04-2004, 14:59
I had a few Vodka's last night for medicinal purposes (to clear a bugger of a head cold) it's worked so far this morning because i am still in the mist ;)

Eagerly awaiting Arsenal v Man Utd which is on 7TV for all those interested :)

DaveUKagain
03-04-2004, 15:29
"Boring, boring, Arsenal" (displays colours) ;) Oh GOD no - it`s Saturday night tonight, too. ;-)))))

Lady Marmalade
03-04-2004, 17:43
Hey to you Dave, I second your misery this morning as I awoke, albeit not quite in the morning and I finally laid my unsteady feet on the floor and realized running my sluggish tongue along my teeth that it was a definite moss mouth, furry fangs, pounding head morning/early afternoon type thing. I innocently headed out the door last night for a brew only to discover that the guy we were meeting for drinks had been fired at 4 that afternoon. I think you can guess how the evening turned out. I'll be in tonight I think curled on the couch watching DVD's for a change of pace, afterall, it's how I spent the afternoon as well, ha ha ha. C;)

DaveUKagain
03-04-2004, 18:18
:D - hiya Faritova !! Glad to say that consciousness has returned here thanks to the miracle of coffee. ;) Trust me to get a hangover on the day the neighbours start decorating..... I think they`re decorating using 10,000 little hammers..... ;-)) Never mind, more coffee, nicotene and that`ll kill the beer pixies in their countless millions. ;-)))))))

Lady Marmalade
03-04-2004, 18:38
I'll go an optional route, Pizza and Coca Cola. Nobody ever believes me that Coca Cola can take the edge off. As for the Pizza, I'm heading out the door now, still with a wee pounding feeling at the back of my noggin, but with the intent to fill my belly none the less, it is time... :p