PDA

View Full Version : sfjohns67 moderator proposal

Ned Kelly
02-04-2004, 14:45
What's the guy gotta do to get invited? Walk around naked with a sign saying MAKE ME A MODERATOR?

I think he'd be an excellent choice. The Telly Savalis haircut, the tattoos, both supporting the enforcer side; with the soft heat and thoughtful outlook to balance it.

Ned

Fa-Q!
02-04-2004, 14:48
Yeah baby! We need a yank to represent up in this muthfxxka!

Ned Kelly
02-04-2004, 14:54
he could start by immediately deleting your foul-mouthed, or foul-fingered come to think of it (who knows where they've been) post, Fa-Q!

Limitchik
02-04-2004, 14:55
Originally posted by Ned Kelly
What's the guy gotta do to get invited? Walk around naked with a sign saying MAKE ME A MODERATOR?

I think he'd be an excellent choice. The Telly Savalis haircut, the tattoos, both supporting the enforcer side; with the soft heat and thoughtful outlook to balance it.

Ned

Yeah, but he's got that whole Chappaquiddik thing working against him and that incident with the squirrels last year. That image of SFJ naked and waving that spatula over those rodents poor mangled bodies is just forever etched in the masses' memory... Thank god they didn't have enough semen to run those DNA tests.

He's just not electable, Ned.

sfjohns67
02-04-2004, 14:57
Hell no, that's called 'Ree-Spons-Eye-Bill-Eye-Tee" and this little tattooed Telly Savalas ain't interested. I have way too much fun talking smack myself to be playin' the "do as I say not as I do" card on some poor sucker.

Wait a second, y'all talkin' power aintcha'?! Hmmm, lemme' ruminate on that one a spell, fellas....

Ned Kelly
02-04-2004, 14:57
Originally posted by Limitchik
Yeah, but he's got that whole Chappaquiddik thing working against him and that incident with the squirrels last year. That image of SFJ naked and waving that spatula over their those rodents poor mangled bodies is just forever etched in the masses' memory...

He's just not electable.

there was certainly a touch of james carville in his management of your failed campaign to be elected most intelligent person in bardak. so maybe he is just a backroom player?

sfjohns67
02-04-2004, 15:01
Nope, thought about it, not enter-ested in being a moderator. The only reason I yanked that gay guy's chain was that he posted what could have been a pretty cool subject (penis envy) in a place (Cafe) where I cannot possibly hope to write anything remotely entertaining (to myself, that is - to hell wit y'all) about it.

Fa-Q!
02-04-2004, 15:09
Ha! James Carville. The banjo boy from Deliverence.

Fa-Q!
02-04-2004, 15:11
foul-fingered come to think of it (who knows where they've been
==============================================
Where they've been isn't as important as the fact that the middle one on my right hand is waving sky-high at you right now, Ned.

Ned Kelly
02-04-2004, 15:15
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
foul-fingered come to think of it (who knows where they've been
==============================================
Where they've been isn't as important as the fact that the middle one on my right hand is waving sky-high at you right now, Ned.

touche!

DaveUKagain
02-04-2004, 15:20
Ned - what about you for a moderator ? (Sorry, Fa-Q, I was going to say it before reading your reply, anyway. ;-))))) )

Ned Kelly
02-04-2004, 15:21
Originally posted by DaveUKagain
Ned - what about you for a moderator ? (Sorry, Fa-Q, I was going to say it before reading your reply, anyway. ;-))))) )

that'd be a really stupid idea as i'd delete all of the posts which annoyed me, which'd make the site pretty small.

DaveUKagain
02-04-2004, 15:23
Only leaves Fa-Q then - God help us...... :)

Ned Kelly
02-04-2004, 15:24
Originally posted by DaveUKagain
Only leaves Fa-Q then - God help us...... :)

indeed!:p

Limitchik
02-04-2004, 15:25
Ahem. Cough, cough.

Ned Kelly
02-04-2004, 15:26
Originally posted by Limitchik
Ahem. Cough, cough.

no-one could bear the long, tedious explanations of what sub-clause a poster had violated that served as grounds for being deleted!

DaveUKagain
02-04-2004, 15:30
Count me out, I`d be writing War and Peace at `em :)

Sidney Bliss
02-04-2004, 15:30
Originally posted by Ned Kelly
that'd be a really stupid idea as i'd delete all of the posts which annoyed me, which'd make the site pretty small.

You've just won my vote Ned.

Fa-Q!
02-04-2004, 15:43
Gettin' some pussy beats havin' a war.

Ned Kelly
02-04-2004, 15:44
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
Would you guys REALLY like for me to keep the vileness in Bardak? REALLY? I'm not here to ruin anyone else's day or seriously offend anyone. If it's a problem, I'll go away, cause I really don't like distinguishing betwen folders excpet for kids or family posts/folders.

shut the fxxk up and stay put.

Fa-Q!
02-04-2004, 15:46
That's what I thought, tough guy.

Braders
02-04-2004, 15:49
I've complained insistently in the Admin/Mod forum about esteemed well established members in here and their prowess with a Pool cue, giving sfjohns access to that forum and he'd burn me in hell ;)...Limitchik could certainly never have access, we have traced his nics from Rio to the South China Sea and back! ;)

Alethea
03-04-2004, 23:28
SFJ can'be a moderator, because despite his hard tattooed exterior he is a big softy (deep down). I would hate to see him being totally corrupted by unlimited power.

Ned,

Fa-Q's middle finger is impressive.

Now look at my forefinger inviting you ...

Moscow Wolf
04-04-2004, 04:43
Its a mere cigarette lighter me thinks. MOD's, I was one once then somebody knicked me scooter.

Ned Kelly
04-04-2004, 11:28
Originally posted by Alethea
SFJ can'be a moderator, because despite his hard tattooed exterior he is a big softy (deep down). I would hate to see him being totally corrupted by unlimited power.

Ned,

Fa-Q's middle finger is impressive.

Now look at my forefinger inviting you ...

A slightly more inviting signal:p