PDA

View Full Version : STICKY:ideas for the site

SalTheReturn
17-03-2008, 01:40
Dear All,
I am creating this thread for gathering from time to time suggestions and advice to IMPROVE the site. The aim is having a list of IMPROVEMENTS to which our staff can refer to whenever they feel like. Please just post your ideas without commenting the ones from the other.
Thanks a lot
Sal

PS. Mods/Admins can you do this sticly somewhere?

SalTheReturn
17-03-2008, 01:44
I want a section "Who is Who at Expat.ru"

This should include a message from each of the moderator and admins and the possibility of seeing one photo of each of them.

Thanks

Sal

turkgida
17-03-2008, 01:54
my humble forum idea is that we can somehow track which of our posts have been "thanked" recently.

to be more clear, i sometimes log in and see in my profile that the number of thanks i've received have increased by 20 or so.

i get curious who thanked me for which post, so i check my recent posts, but i see nothing new :(

so i sit there wondering which of my past posts got a new 'thanks' :confused:

Gypsy
17-03-2008, 02:30
my humble forum idea is that we can somehow track which of our posts have been "thanked" recently.

to be more clear, i sometimes log in and see in my profile that the number of thanks i've received have increased by 20 or so.

i get curious who thanked me for which post, so i check my recent posts, but i see nothing new :(

Go to you on Members List and click on Find All Thanked Posts (bottom left I think.)

turkgida
17-03-2008, 02:36
Go to you on Members List and click on Find All Thanked Posts (bottom left I think.)

i do just that but when i can't see any new thanx for any of my recent posts -call me lazy but- i can't go through them all...

i wish there was an easier way out....

Miracle77777
17-03-2008, 22:23

i do just that but when i can't see any new thanx for any of my recent posts -call me lazy but- i can't go through them all...

i wish there was an easier way out....

Member list???????????

Excuse me - but why you do not go to your Profile and click on
Find all thanked posts by Turkgida????????????

They show to you recent thanked posts.........:idea:

17-03-2008, 22:52

This should include a message from each of the moderator and admins and the possibility of seeing one photo of each of them.

That is why you PM'ed me to remove the photo of you I posted, after I "removed" your face? :D

Bels
17-03-2008, 23:06

You will find me, as you have made some positive posts. I don't thank everybody and anybody, only the ones I believe in.

But look at sal's record on the top right hand corner. He probably has the highest record of thanking people, but having the worst possible ratio of being thanked. And most of his thanks comes from me and Penelope, although from recent posts he don't deserve it, as he's such a traitor. He often hits his supporters and then supports his critics. Ther'es no logic in this errr man? At the moment Guest appears to have the best ratio, and unfortunately he's such a scrooge in giving his thanks.

Bels
17-03-2008, 23:09
Dear All,
I am creating this thread for gathering from time to time suggestions and advice to IMPROVE the site. The aim is having a list of IMPROVEMENTS to which our staff can refer to whenever they feel like. Please just post your ideas without commenting the ones from the other.
Thanks a lot
Sal

PS. Mods/Admins can you do this sticly somewhere?

I better shutup about my original ideas. Nope sorry no ideas from me,

SalTheReturn
17-03-2008, 23:10
thank you to all for hijacking again my thread where i politely asked not to post comments but just ideas

this site has no rule, i love anarchy...shall we all have it?

Korotky Gennady
01-04-2008, 03:43

and with the exact address too. :wavey:

Korotky Gennady
01-04-2008, 03:52
I suggest that the team of our Admins will give the special prizes to all who have been given more that one thousand of thanks during past year... ;)