PDA

View Full Version : any get togethers planned next week?

lech
14-03-2008, 20:03
guys, i am in Moscow next week and part of the following and don't have any social plans what-so-ever. please let me know if there is anything planned over the week/weekend or if there are any standing expat do's around town.

thank you

SalTheReturn
14-03-2008, 20:38
guys, i am in Moscow next week and part of the following and don't have any social plans what-so-ever. please let me know if there is anything planned over the week/weekend or if there are any standing expat do's around town.

thank you

you showed my mum to yr colleagues??? and you even ask me out now???

dude, sorry but...:rules:

Gypsy
14-03-2008, 20:42

thank you

You will always find a crowd at hemingway's on a friday night. In addition, follow the threads here where posters decide where they want to go, usually on a friday and saturday, the latter tends to be more for music and dancing than conversation; but check the threads and you will see. There is always someone doing something and people are very welcoming..

SalTheReturn
14-03-2008, 20:46
You will always find a crowd at hemingway's on a friday night. In addition, follow the threads here where posters decide where they want to go, usually on a friday and saturday, the latter tends to be more for music and dancing than conversation; but check the threads and you will see. There is always someone doing something and people are very welcoming..

i was feeling positive about you but you turned out to post other lies and misleading news

hat off anyway, nice way to address others politely and in the meantime trying to get the people you want them to be

Gypsy
14-03-2008, 20:53
i was feeling positive about you but you turned out to post other lies and misleading news

hat off anyway, nice way to address others politely and in the meantime trying to get the people you want them to be

Oh Sal, I'm distraught!

lech
14-03-2008, 20:54
Sal, relax mate. I wasn't showing your mum to anyone. Unfortunately by the time i logged on the picture was taken down, i missed what all the fuss was about. What made me fall off my chair was you comment about buying her an elliptic excercise machine... i was imagining an italian mother on elliptic trainer and the image was very amusing

thanks Gypsy, will rock up to Hemys on friday.

SalTheReturn
14-03-2008, 22:27
Sal, relax mate. I wasn't showing your mum to anyone. Unfortunately by the time i logged on the picture was taken down, i missed what all the fuss was about. What made me fall off my chair was you comment about buying her an elliptic excercise machine... i was imagining an italian mother on elliptic trainer and the image was very amusing

thanks Gypsy, will rock up to Hemys on friday.

ok, i will do a video and send it on you tube

turkgida
15-03-2008, 17:54
Its saturday afternoon so i naively click on this thread named "any get togethers planned next week?"

and...

:yikes:

Sal's mom is the topic, even here????? :rant:

Come on Sal, should EVERY thread be about you?
Haven't you started a thread "sick of people hi-jacking threads" recently?
Please take a minute and see for yourself what you've done to this thread dear Sal, isn't it an absolute hi-jack?

(btw, how am I going to know if there is anything planned for tonight? :cry:)