PDA

View Full Version : material for underpants

SalTheReturn
11-03-2008, 00:10
what materials is better for underpants in order to prevent sweating both in the front and at the back?

Albertina
11-03-2008, 20:36
mink ?

xp@
11-03-2008, 21:52
GoreTex

Helps to prevent global warming.

Korotky Gennady
12-03-2008, 04:12
what materials is better for underpants in order to prevent sweating both in the front and at the back?

Sal, are you really sweeting so much ? :cool: Why are you asking about the "such intimate things" publicly ? :soapbox:

kirk10071
12-03-2008, 09:04
Sal, are you really sweeting so much ? :cool: Why are you asking about the "such intimate things" publicly ? :soapbox:

Cotton, Sal. Cotton.

SalTheReturn
13-03-2008, 09:55
sorry guys i forgot i post this thread

i even went to the doctor and he stuck a finger into my sphincter to see if sth was wrong

apparently it is all ok but seems i still sweat

i am placing a cream in there and now it is better

later i will post a photo of my underpants

now going to my russian lesson, meantime i would appreciate if someone can tell me what is mink and where the hell i am supposed to find goretex underpants!!!

SalTheReturn
13-03-2008, 09:57

BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNET AND NOT A GROUP OF PEOPLE SITTING AT THE SAME TABLE

if then when meeting this person personally they will start talking about SalTheReturn, I wil just walk away as I have done already on one occasion

ridcully
13-03-2008, 10:23
later i will post a photo of my underpants

Sal - new avatar for you ...

kirk10071
13-03-2008, 16:06
i even went to the doctor and he stuck a finger into my sphincter to see if sth was wrong.
i am placing a cream in there and now it is better.

We should not make fun of you, and now that I see what you have gone through in seeking medical treatment, I realize that you were serious.

You are perhaps the first participant to post a description of his rectal exam and the application of anal creams, but perhaps some good can come of it. What you describe is a common medical problem called "cerebral-rectal inversion." I am not sure if there is a cure, but there are a lot of people who have suffered this for years and still are successful professionals.

kirk10071
13-03-2008, 16:08
It is not necessary to post the underpants. I think we get the picture.

ridcully
13-03-2008, 16:16
We still want to see the underpants.

Speak for yourself (as, of course, you do!). :yuk:

kirk10071
13-03-2008, 16:17
Speak for yourself (as, of course, you do!). :yuk:

I reconsidered.

Sidney Bliss
13-03-2008, 16:18

Oh lawd, he's got the sweaty arse blues.

Sidney Bliss
13-03-2008, 16:27
Here's another idea for you, Sally - fold up 4 sheets of toilet paper and insert 'em neatly twixt your cheeks.. wait for 5 minutes.. remove.. and hey presto! A play tea bag for your My Little Pony tea set!

SalTheReturn
13-03-2008, 16:56
We should not make fun of you, and now that I see what you have gone through in seeking medical treatment, I realize that you were serious.

You are perhaps the first participant to post a description of his rectal exam and the application of anal creams, but perhaps some good can come of it. What you describe is a common medical problem called "cerebral-rectal inversion." I am not sure if there is a cure, but there are a lot of people who have suffered this for years and still are successful professionals.

you can make fun of me, i am ok with this

just pls limit the number of yr insults and you will see we can even be virtual friends

you take care, yours

Sal

Orion
13-03-2008, 18:21
How do we know this guy was really a doctor...maybe that was just a pick-up line.

Korotky Gennady
14-03-2008, 01:30
How do we know this guy was really a doctor...maybe that was just a pick-up line. The good point. :SwoonLoveSmiley:

SalTheReturn
15-03-2008, 10:27
i have always wondered...
is g-string (now they have it for men as well, even Yamamay does one) better than panties? would it prevent from sweating better than the panties?

would not wearing the g-string let the "cheeks of my back" (dunno in english) breathe?

TD
16-03-2008, 20:22
You could always try Going commando - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :eek:

Korotky Gennady
17-03-2008, 00:04
would not wearing the g-string let the "cheeks of my back" (dunno in english) breathe? Maybe to pm to Brandon the question about it ? :confused:

Orion
19-03-2008, 20:43
You could always try "goin' commando" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_commando) :eek:

But then there would just be a thin layer of garbardine separating us from them!!!