PDA

View Full Version : Who is up for Thursday 13/03

tonihax
10-03-2008, 12:24
There is a unique performance in DOM Club, this Thursday (13/03), Murcof (Electronic - Mexico) and Tristiano (Piano - France). Murcof is a leading producer in the experimental minimal-electronic area. Its really cool for lovers of minimal. Any one intererested should by tickets in advance at Dom Club (RUR 800).

tzaritsa
11-03-2008, 01:03
There is a unique performance in DOM Club, this Thursday (13/03), Murcof (Electronic - Mexico) and Tristiano (Piano - France). Murcof is a leading producer in the experimental minimal-electronic area. Its really cool for lovers of minimal. Any one intererested should by tickets in advance at Dom Club (RUR 800).

Thanks a lot, but oh Thursday I`m going to the Miracles concert:piano::gorgeous:

tonihax
11-03-2008, 12:52
Thanks a lot, but oh Thursday I`m going to the Miracles concert:piano::gorgeous:

Support businesses of fellow forum members ???
What does she perform?

tonihax
14-03-2008, 10:59
Support businesses of fellow forum members ???
What does she perform?

Although no one joined me in the Thursday performance, was really really good. I knew Murcof music before but with the french guy playing piano was great experience. The place (Dom Club) is basic, cool people, cheap drinks (limited choice) and great music (non-commercial). You better look frequently their listings.

minsu2004
14-03-2008, 14:01
bad I was in business trip those days, would join you for sure
:)

tonihax
14-03-2008, 14:19
bad I was in business trip those days, would join you for sure
:)

yes, you missed that...was special guest