PDA

View Full Version : German Movie Night, Wed, 12.03.2008

Zonker
06-03-2008, 09:01
Good morning!

I am hosting another Movie Night next week. This time in German.

For those of you who are receiving this invitation for the first time, I found a theatre which can be rented to show movies on DVD to a private party. We have rented the theatre about a dozen times already and plan on doing so throughout the year, approximately every two weeks. The cost is 300 rubles per person. Because people work late, we meet before the movie to unwind and get some food/drink before the show.

Next week's movie:

Die Fälscher (The Counterfitters) - the Austrian movie which won Best Foreign Film at the Oscar's this year.

As always, we'll meet at TGI Friday's at Novoslobodskaya starting at 19.00, leave for the theatre at about 20.30 and the movie will start at 21.00.

Please let me know if you are coming as soon as possible and invite friends, family, and coworkers. The more the merrier.

Feel free to PM me for more information and/or to RSVP. Please send your email and mobile number, and I'll do the same.

See you at the movies!

Carbo
18-03-2008, 22:31
Good morning!

I am hosting another Movie Night next week. This time in German.

For those of you who are receiving this invitation for the first time, I found a theatre which can be rented to show movies on DVD to a private party. We have rented the theatre about a dozen times already and plan on doing so throughout the year, approximately every two weeks. The cost is 300 rubles per person. Because people work late, we meet before the movie to unwind and get some food/drink before the show.

Next week's movie:

Die Fälscher (The Counterfitters) - the Austrian movie which won Best Foreign Film at the Oscar's this year.

As always, we'll meet at TGI Friday's at Novoslobodskaya starting at 19.00, leave for the theatre at about 20.30 and the movie will start at 21.00.

Please let me know if you are coming as soon as possible and invite friends, family, and coworkers. The more the merrier.

Feel free to PM me for more information and/or to RSVP. Please send your email and mobile number, and I'll do the same.

See you at the movies!
I'd be very interested to know if you had access to a brilliant German film called Colonel Redl, starring Klaus MAria Brandauer (Spelling?). Perhaps is was Austrian, or Hungrian, I don't remember, but it was one of the best foreign language films I've ever seen, and I've not been able to find it since that late night about 8 years ago when I was surfing the channels in the UK and stumbled upon it.