PDA

View Full Version : Avatars



Alethea
26-03-2004, 13:19
Perhaps, a similar poll has been posted formerly.

Even so, many new members joined this site since then .

I posted a list on here which contains the avatars I like most.

Avatar should represent one's hidden self and match poster's writings:)

I also singled out the avatars which are not available in User Options list.

And no, I don't think someone should use his real pic as an avatar.
Avatar makes my imagination run wild and when I see a real pic, there is no room for fantasies left;)

P.S. I'm not biased. I didn't mention a few people whom I like very much. Simply because I think they should have changed their avatars!

psiems
26-03-2004, 13:23
No love for the flameman!!!!

alyaska
26-03-2004, 13:30
what about mine??

kot begemot
26-03-2004, 13:32
Still getting used to whose avatar belongs to whom, but on first glance, I must say that Kshisya's got my attention! :D :o She's got my vote!

Alethea
26-03-2004, 13:34
I asked moscomail to move this thread to Poll section - I mistakenly posted it on here.
Just in case, you want to continue;)

sevan
26-03-2004, 13:36
Originally posted by Alethea
And no, I don't think someone should use his real pic as an avatar.

honored that you added me. only you do know that my avatar IS me....although I don't usually walk around with limes on. :)

Random
26-03-2004, 13:37
What about us lab mice ??? Eh eh !!!

Alethea
26-03-2004, 13:39
Originally posted by Random
What about us lab mice ??? Eh eh !!!

Have you voted for *other*?:D

Sheepy
26-03-2004, 13:40
What happened to that gorgeous avatar you had the other day Alethea? :confused:

Random
26-03-2004, 13:40
Did I have a choice ? Of course I voted other !!

Alethea
26-03-2004, 13:43
Originally posted by Sheepy
What happened to that gorgeous avaatar you had the other day Alethea? :confused:

Yeah, right.

It was TOO gorgeous. I wouldn't want guys on here having a trouble with their recently groomed... twins each time they are looking at it

Tattoo matches my personality much better;)

sfjohns67
26-03-2004, 14:11
'Letha, I'm greatly saddened. After telling me how much you dig bald men, not to mention the fact that I am literally COVERED with tattoes, you neglect to include my bad beautiful self in your list.

That's okay, I'm above it all. I'm better than that. I don't need a popularity contest to validate me. I live vicariously through Limitchik and his various incarnations.

Sniff sniff...

peyote
26-03-2004, 14:19
i always play fair game: i voted for...myself!
couldn't resist! :D

peyote
26-03-2004, 14:20
but of course, from the heart i vote for alethica... ;)

DPG
26-03-2004, 14:20
Is this the descrimination against curly whirly swirly atom avatars poll or something? :(:(

From the ones specified, Sheepy gets my vote..."other" is too ambiguous.

Alethea
26-03-2004, 14:23
Originally posted by sfjohns67
'Letha, I'm greatly saddened. After telling me how much you dig bald men, not to mention the fact that I am literally COVERED with tattoes, you neglect to include my bad beautiful self in your list.



SFJ,

I was trying to refrain myself from being biased.

and you are a married man, after all.:)

sfjohns67
26-03-2004, 14:28
Awright honey, since ya put it that way I'll let ya off the hook.

Damn, you can flirt like nobody's bidness!

Alethea
26-03-2004, 14:57
Originally posted by sfjohns67

Damn, you can flirt like nobody's bidness!


It reminds me of that toothless female singer :

*It's nobody's bu-zhi-ness if i do it...*

alyaska
26-03-2004, 15:22
i like beer belly's avatar
he looks like a real crook

ReturnOfBroadmoor
26-03-2004, 15:24
No avatar for me - and I actually view the site on the no avatar setting so that I have no idea what anyone uses as an avatar. My office Internet bill is way too high as it is, and I am billed per MB.

sloktionov
26-03-2004, 15:30
I back up the "flamer"

sfjohns67
26-03-2004, 15:37
Originally posted by alyaska
i like beer belly's avatar
he looks like a real crook
Too much lav-eh in da hay-ouse! I AM a crook, honey, I stolt my wife's heart before she knew what hit her. By the time the date rape drugs wore off, it was too late, we were married and she was already pregnant.

Hah, 'Letha, see dat? My girl beebop done shined her love light on me in the write-in section of the voting.

Let's see somebody "hanging chad" THAT one!

Limitchik
26-03-2004, 15:39
Hey what about my new one ? Blatant discrimination against moose, if you ask me !

Sheepy
26-03-2004, 15:42
Originally posted by DPG


From the ones specified, Sheepy gets my vote..."other" is too ambiguous.

Thank you honey...a beer is waiting for you at the bar. :inlove:

psiems
26-03-2004, 15:49
Originally posted by sloktionov
I back up the "flamer"

YEAH!! Thanks, but I don't know if I want to start being referred to as the "flamer"!

Guest777
26-03-2004, 15:50
Alethea

It's a shame you didn't include psiems into your list! He's got the coolest avatar in this site!

psiems
26-03-2004, 15:51
Originally posted by Guest777
Alethea

It's a shame you didn't include psiems into your list! He's got the coolest avatar in this site!

Yeah!!! There's some love!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!

sloktionov
26-03-2004, 15:55
Might be my same gendre attraction creeping through out

kak
26-03-2004, 16:04
I vote for your previous avatar Alethea ;)

fiesta
26-03-2004, 17:29
I would've voted for Guest777 avatar - it's so sexy!!! ;)

Guest777
26-03-2004, 17:31
Originally posted by fiesta
I would've voted for Guest777 avatar - it's so sexy!!! ;)

Thanks fiesta!:)

fiesta
26-03-2004, 17:39
Is that you on the avatar?

Guest777
26-03-2004, 17:41
Originally posted by fiesta
Is that you on the avatar?

What do you think? :D

As Alethea pointed out it should reflect the personality, in this case I guess it's a good match :)

am4rw
26-03-2004, 19:45
I vote for Polly's avatar. It's the motion ...

enrico palazzo
27-03-2004, 12:50
other

Sadie
27-03-2004, 23:09
since you Alethea (perhaps you simply envy me :p ;) ) surprisingly did NOT include my avatar in the list and moderators did NOT correct this terrible mistake immediately:D :p , I, as a protect simply delete my sexiest avatar ever and change it. Alles! I am SO MUCH DISSAPOINTED WITH THE SITE !!!!!!!!!Enjoy it for the last time!:mad: ;)
Adious!

Alethea
27-03-2004, 23:46
Originally posted by Sadie
since you Alethea (perhaps you simply envy me :p ;) ) surprisingly did NOT include my avatar in the list and moderators did NOT correct this terrible mistake immediately:D :p , I, as a protect simply delete my sexiest avatar ever and change it. Alles! I am SO MUCH DISSAPOINTED WITH THE SITE !!!!!!!!!Enjoy it for the last time!:mad: ;)
Adious!

Sadie,

11 (!) people have voted for *other* option.
I'm pretty sure they voted for you in Keith Moss disguise.:)

Sadie
27-03-2004, 23:57
Originally posted by Alethea
11 (!) people have voted for *other* option.
I'm pretty sure they voted for you in Keith Moss disguise.:)
I know, but you see how you made 11 people, who undoubtedly, willingly voted for me, dodge and adjust themselves to your task just to show their support of me
you should have called the poll "Vote for the best after Sadiechka's avatar ":p ;)
p.s. Kate Moss, K-A-T-E:mad: :p

Alethea
28-03-2004, 00:00
Originally posted by Sadie
I know, but you see how you made 11 people, who undoubtedly, willingly voted for me, dodge and adjust themselves to your task just to show their support of me
you should have called the poll "Vote for the best after Sadiechka's avatar ":p ;)
p.s. Kate Moss, K-A-T-E:mad: :p

okay, okay, I did have doubts what spelling is... Kate , it is.

I still wonder who was that secret admirer who voted for mine:confused:

Zachariah
28-03-2004, 17:08
I vote for the old Cyclby Avatar. Now that guy had some class!
Z

Zachariah
28-03-2004, 17:10
The best Nick belongs to Enrico Palazzo. I know, another poll

Alethea
28-03-2004, 23:27
Originally posted by Zachariah
The best Nick belongs to Enrico Palazzo. I know, another poll

Yes, it's a good idea to start threads *The best nick* / *The best title*/*the best signature*

Zacharia, thanks:)

enrico palazzo
29-03-2004, 13:30
thanks, Z.

folks, check out my new poll - vote for the best POLL!!

EP

Guest777
29-03-2004, 16:14
Originally posted by Alethea
okay, okay, I did have doubts what spelling is... Kate , it is.

I still wonder who was that secret admirer who voted for mine:confused:

Yourself? :D :D :confused: :)

kak
29-03-2004, 16:23
Alethea, it was nice from you to put my avatar on your list, but if you check the results you'll see that i have no success (as a frog) ;)

Zachariah
29-03-2004, 18:04
Originally posted by Sadie
since you Alethea (perhaps you simply envy me :p ;) ) surprisingly did NOT include my avatar in the list and moderators did NOT correct this terrible mistake immediately:D :p , I, as a protect simply delete my sexiest avatar ever and change it. Alles! I am SO MUCH DISSAPOINTED WITH THE SITE !!!!!!!!!Enjoy it for the last time!:mad: ;)
Adious!

Sadie,
Everytime I saw your avatar I wanted to invite you out for a Big Cheesburger and a Chocolate Shake.
I figured you needed the calories.
Z
:wavey:

Sadie
29-03-2004, 19:15
Originally posted by Zachariah
Sadie,
Everytime I saw your avatar I wanted to invite you out for a Big Cheesburger and a Chocolate Shake.
I figured you needed the calories.
Z
:wavey:
So whaz wrong, Zach?
Has ur greed touchered u? Or should I take your public announcement as an invitation? ;)

Kshisya
30-03-2004, 00:41
well :rolleyes: cant say who's avatar better ...BUT what's obvious that only sevan's and mine give more or less real picture :p :D

exyabloko
30-03-2004, 02:15
i would vote for my own, but don't see my avatar listed,,,,,,,

sevan
30-03-2004, 09:21
Khsisya, is her skirt's zipper broken? I think I might be able to fix it.... ;)

kot begemot
30-03-2004, 09:23
Glad to see Khsisya's avatar is back in first place. I was getting worried there... :)

Sadie
30-03-2004, 09:32
Originally posted by Kshisya
well :rolleyes: cant say who's avatar better ...BUT what's obvious that only sevan's and mine give more or less real picture :p :D
I just though how the forum would look like if we all posted our real pics here, from the passports for instance ;) :p

allice
30-03-2004, 09:48
Or from our personal files :eek: :D :bookworm:

Sadie
30-03-2004, 09:54
Originally posted by allice
Or from our personal files :eek: :D :bookworm:
Depends on how personal they are and who filed these files for us ;)

kot begemot
30-03-2004, 10:33
Sadie, maybe you should give your current avatar to someone like pussy cat. It seems like a better fit! :) Although I've got nothing against her current one, assuming it's really her. :p ?? And we kind of miss your old one -- rather, well, sexy! ;)

Sadie
30-03-2004, 23:12
Well, thanks Begemotik,
at least one man who is still imterested in sex here :hooray:
The others are much more corcerned with the hot burning problems of "produkti" spelling and English grammar :(
Spring has a stange effect on ppl indeed.:confused:

ReturnOfBroadmoor
30-03-2004, 23:55
Then there is Sidney, who is interested in sex so long as the elephant has a long enough trunk............

aysihsK
31-03-2004, 01:31
Originally posted by sevan
Khsisya, is her skirt's zipper broken? I think I might be able to fix it.... ;)

you think or you sure? ;)


kot ;);)


ermmmmmm i still didn' get why Limitchik is ahead of me?? :eek: :D

~shaking head~ not right not right at all :D:D

kot begemot
31-03-2004, 09:36
Originally posted by Sadie
Well, thanks Begemotik,
at least one man who is still imterested in sex here :hooray:
The others are much more corcerned with the hot burning problems of "produkti" spelling and English grammar :(
Spring has a stange effect on ppl indeed.:confused:

Sadie! What can I say. A MUCH improved Avatar!! :) :iloveyou:

If spring time didn't already have my hormones overly active, your new avatar certainly has!!

As for those debating the merits of "produkti", I'm afraid it's a lost cause. Too bad for them -- there's so much more interesting things to talk about... sex, sex, sex, and if nothing else, sex! :eek:

Heyzeus
31-03-2004, 14:40
Was Limitchik's vote for Moose for me or for himself?

Zephyr
24-06-2004, 14:02
" descrimination" c'mon dpg let's get it right eh

Moscow Wolf
25-06-2004, 08:26
What a load of BLUE LOCKS!!!!! The Wolf eats Sheep and cocks his leg on and extinguishes so called 'flames' Avatars. The Wolf Rules OK.