PDA

View Full Version : Taba Heights, Egypt

littlejohn
26-03-2004, 11:09
Has anyone been to Taba Heights in Egypt. I need to know if there is a supermarket or other such shop where I can buy baby food???

moscowmail
26-03-2004, 13:22
Take baby food with you, I think it would be safer.

There a couple of posters here who frequent Egypt a lot, Kshisya is one I think...

Guys, help him out please

L

littlejohn
26-03-2004, 13:34
Have you any idea how much he eats! Taking baby food is not an option - anyone know of any baby food recipies containing seawater, sand and camel dung?

moscowmail
26-03-2004, 14:12
You should do the breast feeding thing, they are big enough ;) :)

navworld
01-04-2004, 18:40
Originally posted by littlejohn
Has anyone been to Taba Heights in Egypt. I need to know if there is a supermarket or other such shop where I can buy baby food???

I have driven to Taba Heights from Dahab and Sharm but I am not sure if you can get baby food in Taba. I would not be suprised as they have just about everything and are close to the Israeli border. If necessary and as a backup, you can definately buy baby food in Sharm and probably Dohab provided you have access to a car. For Taba, you may want to contact your hotel as most of the hotel's have little food stores that may carry what you are looking for.

littlejohn
06-05-2004, 13:31
I have returned from Taba Heights and I can honestly say it is the worst place I have ever been. The Hyatt hotel is dreadful and I have received better service in a Russian Productie shop!:( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: