PDA

View Full Version : Expat Mixer - Wed Drinks - March 5th, 2008

Runaway
05-03-2008, 14:04
Expat Mixer - Wed Drinks

As you may or not know we have been alternating these nights between Hemingway's and the Shamrock for the past couple of months. I am always open to ideas or actually it would be great if somebody else promote a couple of Wednesday night's at their favorite place to breath some new life into the event.
Anyway the choice is yours tonight, we will post the specials both that way you can decide. I will host the event at the Shamrock and DJ will take care of you at Hemingway's.
Wherever you choose to go, have fun and stay safe.

Regards,
Runaway (Don)

The Specials for the Shamrock will be as follows:

From 7-9pm:

2 for 1's

Corona and Heineken bottles
Bacardi and Coke
Jack and coke

10% off Heineken Draft
!
Address: 13 Novy Arbat
Moscow Russia
Telephone: 291-7681
__________________________________________________ _____________

Hemingway's Specials!

18:00 – 21:00

SIBERSKAYA KORONA 50 RUBLES

SOVIETSKY CHAMPAGNE 50 RUBLES

RUM COLA 100 RUBLES

PLUS!!!!!!

Extra specials from 18:00 – 22:00

WHISKY COLA 120 RUBLES

LONG ISLAND 150 RUBLES

Northumbrian
05-03-2008, 15:53
is Shamrock in New Arbat ????

DJ Biscuit
05-03-2008, 15:56
is Shamrock in New Arbat ????

That's the one, in the department store near the Arbat Metro end, second floor (first floor if you are British)

Address: 13 Novy Arbat
Moscow Russia
Telephone: 291-7681

Northumbrian
05-03-2008, 16:13
been in their once.. mid week, very quiet. may have a wander down tonight.

SalTheReturn
05-03-2008, 17:24
Now I will sound rude again,sorry

but this guy tells me "me" and "DJ Biscuit"

can i at least have the pleasure to know who i am talking to? have you ever taken the time to introduce yourself?

or are these messages just aimed at a niche target?

or maybe you are so pretentious to think that everyone here knows who you both actually are?

pls explain

DJ Biscuit
05-03-2008, 17:47
He posted under his nick, so ''me'' means that nick. Do you want people to ask who you are every time you use the word ''I'' in a post?

And as ''he'' has been organising events for expats for many years, yes they know ''him''. As to ''DJ Biscuit'' (real name Sári Gábor ) - well ''he'' is famous, surely you knew that? Don't you watch TV, go to the movies, read magazines? Or read this forum?

:)

DJ Biscuit
05-03-2008, 17:50
And as ''he'' has been organising events

That would be in Moscow, where ''we'' are.

SalTheReturn
05-03-2008, 19:24
He posted under his nick, so ''me'' means that nick. Do you want people to ask who you are every time you use the word ''I'' in a post?

And as ''he'' has been organising events for expats for many years, yes they know ''him''. As to ''DJ Biscuit'' (real name Sári Gábor ) - well ''he'' is famous, surely you knew that? Don't you watch TV, go to the movies, read magazines? Or read this forum?

:)

what a weak theory!!! have you ended your bag of tricks?

you are promoters of only-god-knows-what but, you speak to everyone thinking all people know the Runaway/DJ legend

do not get me wrong DJ, but really I think it was nice to tell who you are what you do and why you so kindly organize parties for expats

2 mins are enought to clear things up

basically i want to know...am i getting unbiased advice? or am i getting the advice from someone who own an X place/s in Moscow?

coz know mate, when i wanna go out, i usually pick a copy and Afisha and let professional reviewers telling me whats hot and what sucks

DJ Biscuit
05-03-2008, 20:06
Lol!

tatarka
06-03-2008, 10:19
what a weak theory!!! have you ended your bag of tricks?

you are promoters of only-god-knows-what but, you speak to everyone thinking all people know the Runaway/DJ legend

do not get me wrong DJ, but really I think it was nice to tell who you are what you do and why you so kindly organize parties for expats

2 mins are enought to clear things up

basically i want to know...am i getting unbiased advice? or am i getting the advice from someone who own an X place/s in Moscow?

coz know mate, when i wanna go out, i usually pick a copy and Afisha and let professional reviewers telling me whats hot and what sucks

Sal, I guess your brain is of the bricks! :grind:

SalTheReturn
06-03-2008, 10:20
Sal, I guess your brain is of the bricks! :grind:

EDITED.

but pls refrain from personal attacks unless you want me taking the issue up to the moderator's team

tatarka
06-03-2008, 11:17
EDITED.

but pls refrain from personal attacks unless you want me taking the issue up to the moderator's team

So you consider my post as personal attack and forget about yours?

You always write your pretenstions only! Why can't you just ask Runaway or DJ Biscuit in a polite way to tell their names even though I think they shouldn't do that otherwise everyone must login into this site under their real names not nicknames. And what you do? Blaiming them they haven't introduced themselves, etc.

SalTheReturn
06-03-2008, 16:21
So you consider my post as personal attack and forget about yours?

You always write your pretenstions only! Why can't you just ask Runaway or DJ Biscuit in a polite way to tell their names even though I think they shouldn't do that otherwise everyone must login into this site under their real names not nicknames. And what you do? Blaiming them they haven't introduced themselves, etc.

actually i love them both, dunno where you got the idea i am up for patronizing them

they speak saying "WE", i have then posed couple of questions about their identities and position and got no answer

i like them really.