PDA

View Full Version : A black woman as President of the USA?

Benedikt
22-01-2019, 01:16
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kamala-harris-just-announced-shes-161100587.html

will RUSSIA ever be ready for a female President? and if and when, who might that be? or is she not even born yet?

Uncle Wally
22-01-2019, 07:47
We can only hope she doesn't win.

She is a corrupt, crazy woman.

Benedikt
22-01-2019, 09:36

She is a corrupt, crazy woman.

never have heard of her. time to read up a little bit more?

TolkoRaz
22-01-2019, 10:36

More importantly, who does VVP want to win? ;)

rusmeister
22-01-2019, 20:42
I think people never really think about why human tradition has had women in charge of the private sphere (the home) and men in charge of the public sphere (the public square/government, etc). All people have are a few thin and unthought-out prejudices as to why modern people are superior to people of the past, know better, etc, but no real brains or thought. They are so eager to overturn that tradition and make everything topsy-turvy relevant to it, as if the two sexes were completely identical and interchangeable in every way.
And so they are proud of wanting women leaders, and minorities as leaders (which raises the question of whether they are truly representative of the majority). An empty pride, based on nothing in particular.

TolkoRaz
22-01-2019, 21:35
I think people never really think about why human tradition has had women in charge of the private sphere (the home) and men in charge of the public sphere (the public square/government, etc). All people have are a few thin and unthought-out prejudices as to why modern people are superior to people of the past, know better, etc, but no real brains or thought. They are so eager to overturn that tradition and make everything topsy-turvy relevant to it, as if the two sexes were completely identical and interchangeable in every way.
And so they are proud of wanting women leaders, and minorities as leaders (which raises the question of whether they are truly representative of the majority). An empty pride, based on nothing in particular.

I seem to recall reading recently that the male to female ratio in the RF is 86 to 100 which would mean that, to be representative, the next PM and President should be females! ;)

Benedikt
23-01-2019, 05:28
I seem to recall reading recently that the male to female ratio in the RF is 86 to 100 which would mean that, to be representative, the next PM and President should be females! ;)

but who? IS there any candidate worthwhile considering? and let us hope it is not Sobchak who will decide to run for president!

TheInterocitor
23-01-2019, 07:50
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kamala-harris-just-announced-shes-161100587.html

will RUSSIA ever be ready for a female President? and if and when, who might that be? or is she not even born yet?

You are just playing the game using the Left's rules. They consider people as a matter of gender, of race, etc. And then they use (abuse?) physical characteristics to piggyback, sneak in their agenda.

So they are great with promoting and pushing a black or female candidate, and if you oppose that person, you are a called a racist or a sexist.

People who didn't vote for Obama were called "racists" and Hillary and her media labeled those who favored Trump, "sexists."

But behind the smokescreen of the name-calling, the Left's candidates, minority candidates, are always far-Left.

A very capable, very intelligent woman, such as Sarah Palin, who personally cleaned up corruption in Alaska while she was governor, was attacked and vilified relentlessly when she appeared om the national stage, to run for vice-president. Her husband and children were also relentlessly attacked and vilified by the media (an extension of the Democratic Party)..

A very capable, very intelligent black man, such as Clarence Thomas, was also attacked and vilified relentlessly when he appeared om the national stage.

Other potential candidates - black, Hispanic, Asian, female or even homosexual conservatives, are relegated to media obscurity.

For the intelligent voter, it's never about the gender or race, it's about their politics and ability.

For the Left it's about using race or gender to sneak their agenda through.

This used to be common sense, but we are in the Age of the Progressive, where people are not judged by the character or ability, but by their physical characteristics.

Benedikt
23-01-2019, 13:09
This used to be common sense, but we are in the Age of the Progressive, where people are not judged by the character or ability, but by their physical characteristics.[/QUOTE]

or maybe if the media is on their side or not? after all, THEY killed off many a good or promising career.

TheInterocitor
23-01-2019, 20:47
This used to be common sense, but we are in the Age of the Progressive, where people are not judged by the character or ability, but by their physical characteristics.[/QUOTE]

or maybe if the media is on their side or not? after all, THEY killed off many a good or promising career.

The media looks at something like this, and they see something they hate - white people.

Then they use anonymous Twitter tweets to verify the truthъ of their suspicions and legitimize their rage, and accuse these children of the most vile things.

The media is drowning in a self-created sea of racism.

They will choke on it.

Alan65
24-01-2019, 13:23

First thing I thought of is Blackfishing

rusmeister
24-01-2019, 18:28

That would make sense, if not for the other considerations I mentioned that people today refuse to consider in this maniacal zeitgeist which assumes that there are no differences that matter between the sexes.

Uncle Wally
28-01-2019, 22:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eo-EgpUS4k

Somehow I think this won't matter at all to most Americans. After all the crimes their politicians and presidents commit they still don't care.

This woman also never charged any bankers with crimes but if you were a poor black man it was a different story.

Uncle Wally
28-01-2019, 23:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYDwvC7TOyI

Here's how black people will feel about this not really black woman that is married to a white guy.

Her mother was Indian and her father was from Jamaica.

Uncle Wally
28-01-2019, 23:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDx3aY62HB4

This woman can't be trusted. She will say anything to get elected.

Benedikt
29-01-2019, 04:23
This woman can't be trusted. She will say anything to get elected.[/QUOTE]

she is not black enough to be trusted by blacks?
but also not white enough, so the whites do not trust and like her either?

Uncle Wally
29-01-2019, 05:50
This woman can't be trusted. She will say anything to get elected.

but also not white enough, so the whites do not trust and like her either?[/QUOTE]

No, I think they're going for the white vote. It's another "Obama" thing. If she wins and you do like what she does as president you are "racist" and "misogynist". Double whammy!

TolkoRaz
29-01-2019, 10:29
[/COLOR]

but also not white enough, so the whites do not trust and like her either?

No, I think they're going for the white vote. It's another "Obama" thing. If she wins and you do like what she does as president you are "racist" and "misogynist". Double whammy![/QUOTE]

:confused:

Uncle Wally
29-01-2019, 12:27
No, I think they're going for the white vote. It's another "Obama" thing. If she wins and you do like what she does as president you are "racist" and "misogynist". Double whammy!

:confused:[/QUOTE]

Another typo. If you don't like what she does, I meant to say.

TheInterocitor
29-01-2019, 20:18
Somehow I think this won't matter at all to most Americans. After all the crimes their politicians and presidents commit they still don't care.

This woman also never charged any bankers with crimes but if you were a poor black man it was a different story.

So, what's the difference between Kamala Harris and Stormy Daniels?

I think I prefer Stormy,at least she was honest. :) Kamala was trying to hide her affairs...

Benedikt
30-01-2019, 05:56
[QUOTE=TheInterocitor;1485889]So, what's the difference between Kamala Harris and Stormy Daniels?

I think I prefer Stormy,at least she was honest. :

whit Stormy at least you got what you payed for...

FatAndy
30-01-2019, 19:10
Fair play is what politicians are lack of...

TheInterocitor
31-01-2019, 01:12
Kamala, Pocahantas, Kirsten (Gillebrand) and Stormy can mud-wrestle for the 2020 nomination... :)

When the round-robin elimination bouts are down to the top 2, the champ and presidential nominee can be chosen by who can yell "You're a sexist!" the most convincingly.

Uncle Wally
31-01-2019, 03:05
[QUOTE=TheInterocitor;1485889]So, what's the difference between Kamala Harris and Stormy Daniels?

I think I prefer Stormy,at least she was honest. :

Not to worry, bankers got what they paid for too.