PDA

View Full Version : Austrian Kanzler Kurz meets VV in the Hermitage in St.Petersburg

Benedikt
04-10-2018, 06:06
https://www.krone.at/1782461
the official reason was, of course, a cultural one. The Hermitage shows paintings from all the big old European Masters, on exhibition from the Vienna Kunsthistorische Museum.
Austria has the next 6 month the EU -presidency-. Kurz, of course, will do everything to promote dialog and -together we can-. And not sanctions and one against all and everything.
That business was talked about even more than culture, does not surprise anyone. And special GAS business. Winter is already there and everyone wants a warm home. So, the pipeines ahve spenty capacity and Baumgarten ( the biggest gas distribution center for Russian gas to the whole EU is situated in Austria.) can take even more.
Good for Kurz and good for VV!!

On top of it, the OMV ( Austrias equivalent to Russias GASPROM) has money, lots of it.. no barter deal this time.but cash. that for sure Russia can need. if it will reach the - needed- palces. But that is another story.
https://www.kleinezeitung.at/wirtschaft/wirtschaftktnhp/5507292/Kaufen-statt-tauschen_Gasfeld-in-Sibirien_OMV-muss-tief-in-die

Judge
04-10-2018, 07:35
Talk is cheap from the Austrians, when the next vote for continuation of sanctions they and a few others, Italy and Hungary should vote NO!!

TheInterocitor
04-10-2018, 15:24
There will be several West Europe countries queuing up to sign contracts with Gazprom before the price goes up as Iranian sanctions hit.

TheInterocitor
04-10-2018, 18:30
Talk is cheap from the Austrians, when the next vote for continuation of sanctions they and a few others, Italy and Hungary should vote NO!!

I doubt anyone can talk sense with Eurocrats who put sanctions on construction companies who built a bridge. The bridge is used to facilitate tourism and trade but also to supply water and groceries.

Uncle Wally
04-10-2018, 18:49

And the EU central bank will find some reason to not give them fake money.

Benedikt
05-10-2018, 02:59
I doubt anyone can talk sense with Eurocrats who put sanctions on construction companies who built a bridge. The bridge is used to facilitate tourism and trade but also to supply water and groceries.

but as they said it also can be used for Russian tanks to cross over that bridge. - dual purpose-. and that is o the sanctions list. they are just a mouthpiece for the Americans. the same also Siemens got one over their head for supplying turbines or generators for a power station that provides electricity for the Crimea. As i wrote in my other reply, they should disband the EU as such, just keep the EURO and the EU passport. And send the chairpushers and stamp pad protectors packing.

FatAndy
05-10-2018, 12:24
but as they said it also can be used for Russian tanks to cross over that bridge. - dual purpose-.
Well, we can use Ukrainian coast of Azov Sea for it as well... Let them put sanctions onto Donetsk and Zaporozhie regions of Ukraine. :)

Benedikt
05-10-2018, 17:18
Well, we can use Ukrainian coast of Azov Sea for it as well... Let them put sanctions onto Donetsk and Zaporozhie regions of Ukraine. :)

nothing that any foreign company is-was or will be constructed that the Russians will use. THAT is the purpose to punish these companies. Nothing shows that Siemens is not carrying on i Russia. They are here well over 100 years, a little -sanction- will not discourage them,or others.

TheInterocitor
05-10-2018, 17:39
but as they said it also can be used for Russian tanks to cross over that bridge. - dual purpose-. and that is o the sanctions list. they are just a mouthpiece for the Americans. the same also Siemens got one over their head for supplying turbines or generators for a power station that provides electricity for the Crimea. As i wrote in my other reply, they should disband the EU as such, just keep the EURO and the EU passport. And send the chairpushers and stamp pad protectors packing.

By that measure, any transportation mode or structure can be defined as "potential military threat." The US uses commercial airlines to transport soldiers, and NATO uses highways, bridges, railroad companies, ocean liners, etc. to move weapons and other military supplies.

FatAndy
05-10-2018, 17:53
Nothing shows that Siemens is not carrying on i Russia.
Moreover, those "problematic" turbines are already launched in Krym, giving out over 500 MW. Even some hours exporting a little back to Kuban' via energobridge. :)
https://crimea.ria.ru/society/20181003/1115322812.html
Allah o akbar.

Benedikt
05-10-2018, 20:38
Allah o Akbar.[/QUOTE]

He is indeed great, but suppose has not much say in what is going on there...