PDA

View Full Version : How common is extortion in Russia ???

res
01-10-2018, 13:35
The real reason behind my dis-enrolment was extortion .I was expelled about 8 months ago from SPBU .Now Russian and Indian criminals are asking money from me For a FREE degree .I know about India .How common is it in Russia ??

annasophia
02-10-2018, 05:00
^^

Who is this nutcase?

The inane pointless drivel he posts here reminds me of a bygone poster who also had a 3 letter nic ending in s, who was equally as deranged and inarticulate.

How do they keep stumbling through the door here? why god, why?

res
02-10-2018, 05:59
First sign of being caught red handed ......................World can see how DARING extortionists and human traffickers have become ??

I admire this daring ,

The fact is that Human Rights commission in India is out of Government control .AND it can F*uck Government badly .

Their end in India is imminent .

BUT how would Russian Criminals be punished ???

Can anyone suggest a method so that Russian Criminals be caught ??

TolkoRaz
02-10-2018, 09:37
^^

Who is this nutcase?

The inane pointless drivel he posts here reminds me of a bygone poster who also had a 3 letter nic ending in s, who was equally as deranged and inarticulate.

She was a Pakistani and far more articulate...........

res
02-10-2018, 09:40
yes that is what I said she was very articulate .that is called DARING .

and in the law terms that is called CRIME .

For that she has to be jailed .

it does not matter which country she belongs to .

AND I have lived in capital of Russia for more than 4 years . ANNA name is a Russian NAME .

NOW you TOLKARAZ better live within ur limits .

This is the bandwagon

Wally
Hanskk
Tolkaraz
nickcool

1 or 2 more

These all are basically criminals .

Uncle Wally
02-10-2018, 10:15
^^

Who is this nutcase?

I wonder how he gets away with threaten members here. The guy is obviously deranged.

Benedikt
02-10-2018, 11:17
Wally
Hanskk
Tolkaraz
nickcool

1 or 2 more

These all are basically criminals .[/QUOTE]

and that will break for sure and you will feel the cold water...

res
02-10-2018, 11:55
Wally
Hanskk
Tolkaraz
nickcool

1 or 2 more

These all are basically criminals .

Break it for GOD sake .I dont give a damn .LAW of the land is with me .that is why jails are full now a days .

IF Russian Government could save NIKITA ,I would stop working .The man will be arrested at all costs .

EVEN if whole Russia comes in his support though IT WOULD NEVER .

Human Trafficking is a Organised crime .No wonder you shitholes are many in the chain .

res
02-10-2018, 12:33
Human rights commission has assured me that they will **** you .

TolkoRaz
02-10-2018, 13:57
[/COLOR]

Break it for GOD sake .I dont give a damn .LAW of the land is with me .that is why jails are full now a days .

IF Russian Government could save NIKITA ,I would stop working .The man will be arrested at all costs .

EVEN if whole Russia comes in his support though IT WOULD NEVER .

Human Trafficking is a Organised crime .No wonder you shitholes are many in the chain .

Res, Would you like me to call your psychiatric nurse?

res
02-10-2018, 14:19
Frustrated ??

No success ???

res
02-10-2018, 14:21
Res, Would you like me to call your psychiatric nurse?

Frustration is expected AS conspiracy was best in class BUT it failed in the worst possible way .

res
02-10-2018, 17:44
While I was in SPBU ,at least 5 times I spoke with Nikita and Amit THAT stay away from me .Dont interfere in my stuff BUT human Traffickers were so sure of their connections with Government that they GAVE F**k to my warnings .

NOW I want to see really how strong human Traffickers are .LET the TRUMP and Angela Markel use their power BUT I will not stop until COMPLETE END OF THEIR power .

Hans.KK
02-10-2018, 18:51
Wally
Hanskk
Tolkaraz
nickcool
Thank you, but, hi man, why do you put me in as number two, I want to be number one, this is unfair.

res
02-10-2018, 19:43
Only 8 By NOW So less ...........................................SAD ............................benedict .........................I m waiting for number to break ..................

Once u come with at least with 50 ,believe me I will come with 5000 .Its open challenge .

AND just let me know one thing ...........................How does it feel if one touches a blonde girl ?? I heard its like Electric current .OR may be something else , u may be knowing better .

FatAndy
02-10-2018, 20:32
I heard its like Electric current
Use antistatic spray. It helps.

https://www.r-ulybka.ru/upload/iblock/aa9/aa94d43ef42a09120bfdb32df78c4ad3.jpg

res
02-10-2018, 21:03
That was a sarcastic comment .I had enough blondes .No desire .

Alina ,my first Russian blonde girlfriend ,lives in new york NOW .Hope to post her pic with me some day .

res
02-10-2018, 21:17
Dont be mistaken I belong to a prosperous family in India .Our roots are very strong .We know everything in here ,But no one knows HUMAN traffickers .

Just by tapping calls ,dont over estimate urself .

As I said ,due to illness ,I cut off myself with my friends ,AS to talk with them I need to be happy .

You are only a few ,

Result of ur vastness will be in front of you in few days .

By spreading wrong information about someone ,u r only committing crime .

Indian human traffickers are badly afraid of my upcoming ventures as it will prove to the world that they are only shit .

res
03-10-2018, 02:04
U r not unknown , u r only a crap , afraid of ur end .

And I dont need to run back to my family ,I m with them .

MAy be u need to run as police is after you .

res
03-10-2018, 02:25
As far as the question of number of human traffickers , Human traffickers are spreading false information about me .that is the only way for them to survive otherwise BY now they would have been in jail .

res
03-10-2018, 06:07
just few days ago ,I fed to hungry people in india .Such things I have done in Moscow as well .All hungry ,sick Or poor people can expect all the help from me .

BUT no criminal ever .

res
04-10-2018, 07:58
This is the time for Russia to show to the world that Nothing is above law .If it arrests human traffickers , it will be a huge blow to the west .It wont be able to criticise Russia anymore .

and the best thing Russian currency will spike to new highs vs dollar .

If any patriot Russian sees it ,simply spread the information about this racket .and inform law enforcement agencies and watchdogs .

I have lived in Russia more than in any other country .Russia has more talent and calibre than west .Only thing it does not have is TRUST .

Russia needs to get its rightful place in world order .

res
04-10-2018, 12:59
While I was in Russia in 2011 ,I donated 20,000 USD to ISKON Russia .

Small Russian Hindus community have gotten from me 10,000 USD for their welfare

res
04-10-2018, 14:37
Who are people who are after me ,Does not the world want to know ???

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/asiatoday/young-foreign-girls-in-de_b_13704814.html

TolkoRaz
04-10-2018, 15:16
Who are people who are after me ,Does not the world want to know ???

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/asiatoday/young-foreign-girls-in-de_b_13704814.html

In a word, NO!

TheInterocitor
04-10-2018, 15:41
Res was originally in a illegal convoy of Indian and Pakistanaki migrants going to Western Europe via Russia. For some reason, they kicked him off the bus, and now he is stuck in Russia.

(That's my theory.) :)

Hans.KK
04-10-2018, 15:56
Res was originally in a illegal convoy of Indian and Pakistanaki migrants going to Western Europe via Russia. For some reason, they kicked him off the bus, and now he is stuck in Russia.And nobody will accept, or just realise that he is a genius person who should have a much more prominent position in this world than the place where he is now, which is at the middle of a train, which is moreover broken down in the middle of nowhere, and this inhumane treatment have made him mad, persecuted, delusions and hallucinations has taken over his mind.
May res find peace in mind some day.

res
04-10-2018, 16:11
In a word, NO!

How much they pay you for being a failed advocate of them ???

res
04-10-2018, 16:15
And nobody will accept, or just realise that he is a genius person who should have a much more prominent position in this world than the place where he is now, which is at the middle of a train, which is moreover broken down in the middle of nowhere, and this inhumane treatment have made him mad, persecuted, delusions and hallucinations has taken over his mind.
May res find peace in mind some day.

it does not solve the problem .

A girl may fool us ,I can agree BUT I m living testimony of the inhuman behaviour done to me at SBPU .

I was going to bomb the university .How funny is that ??

Hans.KK
04-10-2018, 16:21
I was going to bomb the university .How funny is that ??Not funny, statements like that had put people behind bars for years.

TolkoRaz
04-10-2018, 16:22
it does not solve the problem .

A girl may fool us ,I can agree BUT I m living testimony of the inhuman behaviour done to me at SBPU .

I was going to bomb the university .How funny is that ??

To make your life more miserable, you have just been reported to the FSB! :10310:

How funny is that?

res
04-10-2018, 16:33
not at all funny

res
04-10-2018, 16:35
Because impostors from Russia are writing to me .

They will be behind the bars .

Hans.KK
04-10-2018, 16:42
not at all funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHP30DrfHpE

res
04-10-2018, 16:56
not interested in crap

Im the son of this soil .INDIA .I rule it fully .No such tactic will work in here .

res
04-10-2018, 17:25
To make your life more miserable, you have just been reported to the FSB! :10310:

How funny is that?

More miserable .......................I m the happiest soul on earth for NOW .

Call tapping is going horrible wrong ,It will land you behind the bars .

Just yesterday my mom told that she will shoot the shithile who will tap the calls ??Remember ??? NIGHT ??

Hans.KK
04-10-2018, 17:28
not interested in crapStrange, very strange, because most of the stuff you flash here is pure unadulterated crap, so it should, one way, or another, be, very interesting for you.

TheInterocitor
04-10-2018, 18:17

How funny is that?

No need to task them with unnecessary paperwork.

I am surprised that inmates are allowed unfettered internet access. :)

res
04-10-2018, 19:05
interesting stuff .My interest is growing in ending this menace ,not at one place but at all places .

I always looked for something exciting . this is what I was looking for .

res
04-10-2018, 19:06
Gird up ur lions .

pain in my ankle was stopping me for all this time .BUT now I m up .

res
04-10-2018, 19:33
I have argued in court myself .

AND whole world will now see live court hearings where I will argue on behalf of public .

Hans.KK
04-10-2018, 20:19
I have argued in court myself .

AND whole world will now see live court hearings where I will argue on behalf of public .Yes you are King? They will just drag you out behind the court, and one bang, and you are history, kiss your a$$ goodbye.

TheInterocitor
05-10-2018, 17:58
Res came to Russia, ostensibly to study and learn Russian and English, but was promised transportation to Sweden, once he got to St. Pete. But unfortunately he was kicked out of the classroom, because he refused to take shower and the other students (and teachers) complained. Even the personnel in nearby offices complained of the redolent odor and the effect it was having on their green plants. They were turning brown. Also, no landlord would rent to him because he refused to take shower. Now, having given all his money to the traffickers, he is stuck in Russia. He doesn't have enough rublei to pay the fines for overstaying his education visa so he can go to the airport and pass customs, nor enough $ to get an airplane ticket, nor to pay the traffickers to take him on to Sweden or back to Boola-boola-stan. :)

Res, you should start a GoFundMe account. :)