PDA

View Full Version : It's official now! Syria wants America to bomb them!

Uncle Wally
11-09-2018, 08:56
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/09/10/syrias-assad-approves-gas-attack-in-idlib-despite-warning-report-says.html?cmpid=prn_msn

Oh come on! This is just over the top. Assad must have stamped a document and published it in newspapers just because he wants to have his country bombed into the "stone age" by the the greatest military the world has ever known. Who thinks up this crap?

TolkoRaz
11-09-2018, 09:03
Great distraction story for Trump who is in so much trouble domestically as he heads into the mid-terms and with a soft-coup by the steady state occurring in the White House.............

Uncle Wally
11-09-2018, 13:43
Great distraction story for Trump who is in so much trouble domestically as he heads into the mid-terms and with a soft-coup by the steady state occurring in the White House.............

Did you start smoking weed or something?

TolkoRaz
11-09-2018, 20:32
Did you start smoking weed or something?

No! But, are you still smoking it? :p

Uncle Wally
11-09-2018, 21:29
No! But, are you still smoking it? :p

No, I haven't for about 7 months. I did drink one liter of vodka today. Well I started yesterday at 8 o'clock and finished it at 5 today. I really have to stop drinking. I don't get drunk anymore. I drank 400 grams last night, woke up at 4am, at 5:30 my daughter woke up and I changed her diaper, made her a bottle and drank the rest of the vodka. Went and cleaned the kitchen, made breakfast for my wife then went to the store and bought another bottle. Drank half of that, slept for two hours, took my daughter for a walk, came back and drank the rest, cooked dinner and my wife is amazed. I did that last weekend too. I don't get a hangover either. I'm starting to worry.