PDA

View Full Version : Please Sign my White House Petition - Free Maria Butina

TheInterocitor
05-09-2018, 23:27
I need to get 150 signatures before it gets publicly available.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/free-maria-butina-activist-right-bear-arms-russia

Feel free to send this link to your Facebook, Twitter, Disqus, Google, Yahoo and other virtual and real-world friends! :)

TolkoRaz
11-09-2018, 20:30
Maria should be ready to the worse... My good friend Viktor But is sitting since 10 years in Marion (IL) after a FBI provocation and having been kidnapped in Thailand!

You may drop him a line to support:
Viktor Bout #91641-054
USP Marion
US penitentiary
POB 1000
Marion, IL 62959

A Merchant of Death!

TolkoRaz
11-09-2018, 21:24
Viktor Anatolyevich is not Russian, but Ukrainan despite serving in the GRU as a very gifted linguist............

Amongst many ventures, he supplied terrorist groups such as Hezbollah and the FARC, as well Libyan groupings with weapons, including Surface to Air missiles, as well as explosives...................as I previously wrote, he was known as the Merchant of Death and as the Sanctions Buster!

Uncle Wally
11-09-2018, 21:36
Viktor Anatolyevich is not Russian, but Ukrainan despite serving in the GRU as a very gifted linguist............

Amongst many ventures, he supplied terrorist groups such as Hezbollah and the FARC, as well Libyan groupings with weapons, including Surface to Air missiles, as well as explosives...................as I previously wrote, he was known as the Merchant of Death and as the Sanctions Buster!

And a "freedom fighter" to some.

TolkoRaz
14-09-2018, 13:27
Though I do not endorse it, Hezbollah is not considered as a terrorist group in Russia ;)
And speaking about weapons suppliers, who supplies the various "moderated terrorist groups" in Syria? Let's kidnap french Macron (among others) and judge him for this!

But has fallen in a trap and has been sentenced for something he did NOT do as it was pure provocation.

http://ветеранскиевести.рф/politika/svobodu-viktoru-butu-veterany-podderzhali-dejstviya-mid-rossii

Despite Hezbollah, and their Iranian backer, supporting Assad, your memory is clearly short................

Have you forgotten how the KGB dealt with the Hezbollah kidnappers who killed Arkadi Katkov, a Russian diplomat in Beirut, and continued to hold 3 other Russian diplomats?

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-01-07/news/mn-13892_1_soviets

annasophia
14-09-2018, 13:56
From your petition link:

"Needs 99,998 signatures by October 5, 2018 to get a response from the White House.
2 SIGNED"

:doh:

As I recall there was one of these white house petitions a few years ago to deport Justin Bieber that got more than 250,000 signatures in a couple of days. Need I add that Justin Bieber was not deported, and the WH never responded?

TheInterocitor
14-09-2018, 15:00
From your petition link:

"Needs 99,998 signatures by October 5, 2018 to get a response from the White House.
2 SIGNED"

:doh:

As I recall there was one of these white house petitions a few years ago to deport Justin Bieber that got more than 250,000 signatures in a couple of days. Need I add that Justin Bieber was not deported, and the WH never responded?

There are two levels in the petition process - you have to get 150 signatures to get it on the board. Once you get past the local 150 signees, it goes to the next level and everyone can see it. I am also having problems with my hosting company, to get freemariabutina.com visible. I can't help it that most of my friends and relatives are loony Lefties!

A petition to deport Justin Bieber is rightfully considered a waste of the reviewer's time.