PDA

View Full Version : Novichok, Brits say it was 2 Russians...

Benedikt
05-09-2018, 14:02
https://themoscowtimes.com/news/uk-prosecutors-accuse-two-russians-with-attempted-murder-of-skripals-62784

but will not ask for extradition. because they know Russian law does not allow that. I am sure if the Brits had 100% proof, VV would send these two packing? on the other hand, just because these two had Russian passports and came from Moscow and flew back there, does it mean they were Russians? Will be interesting to follow the saga...

TolkoRaz
05-09-2018, 14:18
There will soon be international arrest warrants so the 2 named will be forever unable to leave the RF for most countries....................................................

Benedikt
05-09-2018, 16:14
There will soon be international arrest warrants so the 2 named will be forever unable to leave the RF for most countries....................................................

and the Brits knew that. so their statement was BS. but before an international warrant for arrest is issued the prosecutor in Brussels or Strasbourg will be asking for facts. Do they have them?

Uncle Wally
05-09-2018, 22:15

You mean these guys? Mr and Mr Smith.

TheInterocitor
05-09-2018, 23:37
It was Boris and Natasha (and VVP with the whip!) :)

http://www.yourdailysuccesstip.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Boris_natasha_fearless.jpg

Do not cleek on picture, they vill steal password!

TolkoRaz
07-09-2018, 10:14
Seen conducting reconnaissance of a secondary target...........

Benedikt
07-09-2018, 12:06
[QUOTE=TolkoRaz;1482589]Seen conducting reconnaissance of a secondary target...........

maybe like in the dark ages, she will get a poor slob who has to taste the tea before her?

Judge
07-09-2018, 19:34
Seen conducting reconnaissance of a secondary target...........

That's a good one.

TolkoRaz
08-09-2018, 10:08
She is not amused! ;)

Benedikt
08-09-2018, 12:22
She is not amused! ;)

suppose not much to be amused these days at Buck Palace and Windsor Castle.

Russian Lad
12-09-2018, 01:52
Why don't those two give an interview to the Russian and/or international press?:) I seriously doubt they are still around.

TolkoRaz
12-09-2018, 09:22
The FSB must be laughing at the GRU..........

The 2 men arrive on the same flight
Flight lands direct at London Gatwick; no entry via a 3rd or 4th country
Both men travel together into London
Both men book into the same hotel
Both men travel to and from place of attack together
They both leave on the same flight from a different London airport, no return to MSC via a 3rd or 4th country
They made no attempt to alter their appearance whilst moving around the UK

The FSB will now be ensuing that it is only they who are allowed to conduct such operations overseas; this will have badly impacted the GRU who were allowed, against FSB advice, to conduct the attack against one of their own former officers........

americaninmoscow
12-09-2018, 15:59
Why don't those two give an interview to the Russian and/or international press?:) I seriously doubt they are still around.

:)

https://www.rt.com/news/438238-skripal-suspects-putin-civilians/

Moscow is aware of who the people named as suspects in the Skripal case are, President Vladimir Putin said, adding that these people are civilians.

Saying that there is “nothing criminal” about the two, Putin also hopes that the people in question will eventually come forward and talk to the media.

“I want to address them [the suspects]... [I hope] they contact the media. I hope they appear and tell everything about themselves,” he said, addressing the audience during the Eastern Economic Forum (EEF) in the Russian city of Vladivostok.

Uncle Wally
12-09-2018, 18:40
https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBNdXkt?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

Benedikt
13-09-2018, 03:14
The FSB will now be ensuring that it is only they who are allowed to conduct such operations overseas; this will have badly impacted the GRU who were allowed, against FSB advice, to conduct the attack against one of their own former officers........[/QUOTE]

would REAL professionals, from the FSP, the GRU, CIA, or the BND make such silly- mistakes-?

TolkoRaz
13-09-2018, 09:32
The FSB will now be ensuring that it is only they who are allowed to conduct such operations overseas; this will have badly impacted the GRU who were allowed, against FSB advice, to conduct the attack against one of their own former officers........

would REAL professionals, from the FSP, the GRU, CIA, or the BND make such silly- mistakes-?[/QUOTE]

It is hard to believe that they would be so careless with absolutely no attempt to 'cover their tracks' which is required to not only mitigate the chance of detection, but also to support any claims of deniability!

If the released CCTV imagery is genuine and not 'fake news', it will be interesting to hear what the 2 men have to say..........

americaninmoscow
13-09-2018, 09:56
The FSB will now be ensuring that it is only they who are allowed to conduct such operations overseas; this will have badly impacted the GRU who were allowed, against FSB advice, to conduct the attack against one of their own former officers........

would REAL professionals, from the FSP, the GRU, CIA, or the BND make such silly- mistakes-?[/QUOTE]

that only assumes that you think they are silly mistakes- ie; they were trying to do it in secret and get away with it without anyone knowing. what if this was exactly what it was- a big fuq u to the world?

the massive war between the west's and the russia's secret services over the last 5 years has only gotten sharper. with mysterious sonic guns in both cuba and china targeting cia operatives with embassy covers - to guys here in moscow getting beat up on the front of the embassy steps - to the massive wave of deaths when trump first got elected, etc etc.

TolkoRaz
13-09-2018, 17:56

FatAndy
13-09-2018, 18:28
Tolik, I've been to Salisbury and Stonehenge many years ago as well. :)
Aquarium rulezzz foreva! :D

Russian Lad
13-09-2018, 18:51
Simonian made an interview with them, lol. The officers tried very hard to pretend they are regular businessmen.:) But the looks, the eyes, the gestures... Mmmmm... They cannot lie. Lovely. I had doubts as to the truth of the Western accusations, frankly, it all seemed to be so off the mark. Now - no doubts, thank you for the interview, Simonian. All the three have a similar suntan, so I assume all the three had an extensive training at a resort for several days prior to the interview.:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaAX0cFFFUY

americaninmoscow
13-09-2018, 18:58
wow, is that marget simionyan? she got fat and old. crazy. she has the face of a potato now....life must be good!

americaninmoscow
13-09-2018, 19:02
those guys looked really nervous and something was off. but the thing that gets me is why they dress so much alike each other. same coats, same hats and in the interview, the same handme down blue-black sweater scheme and both not married, or at least not wearing wedding rings.

i wonder if they are a couple? and gay?

Russian Lad
13-09-2018, 19:10
Brothers in arms:) Let someone like Stephen Sackur interview them, I would pay for the show.:)

Uncle Wally
13-09-2018, 19:50
[/COLOR]

would REAL professionals, from the FSP, the GRU, CIA, or the BND make such silly- mistakes-?

It is hard to believe that they would be so careless with absolutely no attempt to 'cover their tracks' which is required to not only mitigate the chance of detection, but also to support any claims of deniability!

If the released CCTV imagery is genuine and not 'fake news', it will be interesting to hear what the 2 men have to say..........[/QUOTE]

Yes and it's just so impossible that some stupid poor Russian guy (like RL but not so lucky) wouldn't take a few Euros/crypto coins) like (RL) to take a flight to the UK, get his photo taken and fly back home. It would never happen in a million years. Or we are to believe that Putin has spent billions of his own money that he could have used for vacation homes (that he would never be able to visit) (we all know that Jeff Bezos is poor if you compared him to Putin) to waste money and his good name on killing some (I can't say what I think of that f**king a$$hole mother f**king cock sucking bitch, ass f**king whore) or I might get banned. But! I would still like to see a photo of them on Instagram pulling the trigger or it never happened

Russian Lad
13-09-2018, 20:04
But! I would still like to see a photo of them on Instagram pulling the trigger or it never happened

The same old story.:) But the civilized world is not listening anymore, it is taking action, Wally, that's the problem of the Evil you support... Have you watched the general Zolotov promising to reduce Navalny to a succulent beefstake? That's the level of the guys the West is dealing with, despite all the ranks and the stars... Saint Pete murky corners can find their way to the Kremlin but they still remain the murky corners, if you know what I mean... And who really knows what other tapes are on the record, Wally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tknwLFKaNRk

TolkoRaz
13-09-2018, 20:25
Tolik, I've been to Salisbury and Stonehenge many years ago as well. :)
Aquarium rulezzz foreva! :D

Andrusha, Were you conducting a Close Target Reconnaissance of the nearby located Porton Down, the UK's only Chemical Defence Establishment; I believe it is located approximately 10kms from the Skripal attack site!

Would that be a coincidence by any chance? ;)

Russian Lad
13-09-2018, 20:52
Would that be a coincidence by any chance?

Or a convenient smokescreen? :winking: This interview has definitely ruined everything though. Even I had doubts before watching it.

americaninmoscow
13-09-2018, 21:50
those guys looked really nervous and something was off. but the thing that gets me is why they dress so much alike each other. same coats, same hats and in the interview, the same handme down blue-black sweater scheme and both not married, or at least not wearing wedding rings.

Also, the darker haired one always looks to the longer haired one, and never the other way around.

americaninmoscow
13-09-2018, 22:05
Also, the darker haired one always looks to the longer haired one, and never the other way around.

What kind of self-respecting Russian "biznessman" dresses like that?

If I saw "biznessmen" like this asking for money or trying to pitch an idea, I would immediately think they were looking to scam me or were trying to find a way to get drunk.

Alan65
14-09-2018, 02:08
Andrusha, Were you conducting a Close Target Reconnaissance of the nearby located Porton Down, the UK's only Chemical Defence Establishment; I believe it is located approximately 10kms from the Skripal attack site!

Would that be a coincidence by any chance? ;)

There are several oddities here:

1 - Their key movements over the two days were, Land at Gatwick, Train to Victoria, the Waterloo Station, why go to Waterloo Station, why not just stay on the District Line to Bow, what they did required changing at Westminster to the Jubilee Line, then get back on the District Line ...why, stupid tourists?
2 - London has the most CCTV of any city in the world, all mainline trains have it, the tube has it, all of the streets have it, several years ago is was at London Bridge Station and Leeds were playing Millwall, the cops had followed Leeds fans from the minute they got on the train, cops were in London Bridge Station control room, monitoring their every move, whe 10 got off before London Bridge, the cops knew where they were going.

All in all very dumb movements and lack of knowledge of London

TheInterocitor
14-09-2018, 07:47
Are these guys gay? That might explain their reluctance to give particulars about their personal lives and their close relationship.

How would you react if someone accused you of something outrageous, and you didn't do it? Would you be surprised? Shocked? Angry? Bored? Afraid? Laugh about it? These guys seem to go through all of these attitudes. Are they genuine reactions? I can identify with some of them. Me, I would be angry or I might be laughing at the absurdity of it all.

Also, this is the context of the Russian culture, which is different than the culture of other countries, and even other parts of the country inside Russia, so how can one gauge if it is real or they are acting?

Their reactions go over a range of emotions. If i was in a confrontation, being falsely accused, my reactions would be similar - I wold be angry at times at the injustice, and also laughing, bored, trying to appeal to those impartial or sitting inn judgement, that I was not doing what I was accused of. If I really was a tourist, I would comment on the beauty of the tourist site, as they did, to make others understand why I did visit there. If i did do something wrong, I would be more controlled and showing only a basic steady emotion, or nothing. Likea guilty kid, I would be reluctant to talk, but trying to convince others I was in the right, by trying to explain clearly - with a lack of any emotion, as if what I was saying what just logical, and I was not upset at being caught, since I didn't do anything wrong.

They won't talk about their business, or what they do for income? Any reporter or investigator could find that out pretty quickly.

natlee
14-09-2018, 09:01

Are these guys gay? Either they are gay or they want us to believe that they are - the answer they gave to the very direct question that horror of a journalist asked them screamed gay.

TheInterocitor
14-09-2018, 09:33
Either they are gay or they want us to believe that they are - the answer they gave to the very direct question that horror of a journalist asked them screamed gay.

I didn't see that part. The RT person asked them if they were gay?

I was just thinking, the interview was way better (or old-fashioned :)) than one on American media - these days the camera did spends more time on the (brilliant, insightful) journalist than on the (dumb) interviewed.

americaninmoscow
14-09-2018, 10:14
I didn't see that part. The RT person asked them if they were gay?

I was just thinking, the interview was way better (or old-fashioned :)) than one on American media - these days the camera did spends more time on the (brilliant, insightful) journalist than on the (dumb) interviewed.

The interview was also weird. Why that room? What kind of room was that, anyways? It wasn't a conference room. It wasn't large. I'm guessing (and prob wrong) that they went to RT and Margarita, not the other way around. I've spent some time at RT. That facility is huge. They have all kinds of room to do lots of neat things. Why did they dress the way that they did? RT guys are all about image. They have tons of make-up people and image stylists. And why did the guys switch the goatee look? etc etc

The room reminds me of those guys, non-descript. You saw it, but can't remember anything about it.

americaninmoscow
14-09-2018, 10:16
Frankly where is the problem? I don't know who poisoned the guys, but traitors know the risks and they make their choice. Maybe MI5 should be prosecuted in fact as they are responsible of the treason... Of course there are various ways to solve the case, I do like Berezovsky's end ;)

The CCTV thing is pure bullshit, any hitman who knows his job is aware of this especially in London where cameras are everywhere. So IF the 2 guys did the job, they of course knew they were filmed and that they will be identified. Now let's play theater.

What is strange is that in Salsbury, a few other cases after Skrypal's one were detected with poison. Maybe some Russians are doing just for the fun, poisoning people in the street? ok guys, let's put new sanctions on Russia! Anyway! No need evidences, let's sanction!

Oh wow.

natlee
14-09-2018, 10:46
I Qdidn't see that part. The RT person asked them if they were gay? She brought to our (?) attention the fact that the two had been shown together in every video and had clearly lived and traveled places together when in the UK, and asked about the nature of their relationship. The cuter one asked her to leave their private life out of it.

I was just thinking, the interview was way better (or old-fashioned :)) than one on American media - these days the camera did spends more time on the (brilliant, insightful) journalist than on the (dumb) interviewed. While I understand what you mean, I felt that this interviewer was so full of herself she forgot she had to try and sound somewhat professional.

Russian Lad
14-09-2018, 11:07
She brought to our (?) attention the fact that the two had been shown together in every video and had clearly lived and traveled places together when in the UK, and asked about the nature of their relationship. The cuter one asked her to leave their private life out of it.

They don't look gay at all, it is a pure smokescreen, a diversion attempt. Because if we don't think they are gay we would think they were traveling together with an assignment, a job to do... On the other hand, if we are convinced they are gay it would certainly make us doubt they are officers...

natlee
14-09-2018, 11:24
They don't look gay at all I trust your expert opinion!

Russian Lad
14-09-2018, 11:32
Also, chances are those two are entirely different people, with a legend... They look like those two in the pics, but that's all we know... Journalists should have full access to them to verify their authenticity. Or it never happened, like Wally put it.

Russian Lad
14-09-2018, 14:01
Anyway, they have disappeared, it is official now:) Lol:) https://lenta.ru/news/2018/09/14/skrip/

natlee
14-09-2018, 15:05
Anyway, they have disappeared, it is official now:) Lol:) https://lenta.ru/news/2018/09/14/skrip/ Had I left my number with Simonian I'd have done the same thing! :eek:

TheInterocitor
14-09-2018, 15:11
"Curiouser and curiouser!" cried Alice...

(As she tumbled down the rabbit hole... :) )

TheInterocitor
14-09-2018, 15:19
Wouldn't surprise me if they were hired by MI5...

TolkoRaz
14-09-2018, 16:45
What has happened to Nadezhda Tolokonnikova's husband?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45505064

Russian Lad
14-09-2018, 23:39
This doesn't look good... - https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/09/14/skripal-poisoning-suspects-passport-data-shows-link-security-services/

TolkoRaz
15-09-2018, 09:43
This doesn't look good... - https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/09/14/skripal-poisoning-suspects-passport-data-shows-link-security-services/

The problem now is that the average reader cannot make any informed decisions due to the amount of fake news, alternative facts and disinformation which is being broadcast by all available methods..................

Russian Lad
15-09-2018, 12:06
No worries, everyone with a modicum of brainmatter in his/her head has already made his/her well-informed decision. A guy like me, for instance. I had my doubts, but they have evaporated... Thank you for the great interview, Simonian. I have never thought RT can do/offer anything meaningful, until yesterday.:) A great job indeed.:)

bydand
15-09-2018, 13:16
The problem now is that the average reader cannot make any informed decisions due to the amount of fake news, alternative facts and disinformation which is being broadcast by all available methods..................

Much like the downing of MH 17 four years ago. Sanctions result anyway, despite all the obfuscation, "plausible deniability", disinformation, alternative "facts" and fake news. https://www.bbc.com/russian/features-44865909

americaninmoscow
15-09-2018, 14:18

bellingcat is bs for the most part, and always has been. it has some decent analysis from time to time, but that is how these things work.

seriously, are they spies?

Bellingcat and The Insider have reviewed original records from the central Russian passport and residential registration database and have identified the passport files belonging to the two suspects.

how would they do that? this is propaganda at it's finest.

americaninmoscow
15-09-2018, 14:22
From the Bellingcat article-

Alexander Petrov’s passport dossier is marked with a stamp containing the instruction “Do not provide any information”. This stamp does not exist in standard civilian passport files. A source working in the Russian police force who regularly works with the central database confirmed to Bellingcat and The Insider that they have never seen such a stamp on any passport form in their career. That source surmised that this marking reserved for operatives of the state under deep cover.

Adding additional credence to the hypothesis that Alexander Petrov’s persona is a cover identity comes from another page in his passport file, which is reserved for input of biographical data. In Mr. Petrov’s case, this page is left blank, and in addition to the same stamp “Do not provide information”, a hand-written note is added with the text “There is a letter. S.S.”. Per the same source interviewed for this story, S.S. is a common abbreviation for “sovershenno sekretno”, Russian for “top secret”.

Well, there we go.

All anyone has to do is steal the database, and look for stamps or S.S. All spies will be found.

americaninmoscow
15-09-2018, 14:25
In case anyone missed it, here is a story from August-

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/blogger-discovers-abandoned-moscow-police-station-with-hundreds-passports-62564

Blogger Discovers Abandoned Moscow Police Station With Hundreds of Passports

Here is a pic -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmiAhXhh1IE/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_loading_state_control

and here is her blog-

https://lana-sator.livejournal.com/231827.html

TolkoRaz
15-09-2018, 21:20
As mentioned, if we cannot even believe what the President of the US of A or his spokeswomen say, how can we believe anything else we hear on the news!

Alan65
15-09-2018, 21:48
By Michael Deacon in the Telegraph

"How sad to see the mockery of two ordinary Russian cathedral enthusiasts who flew 2,000 miles to spend an afternoon admiring a steeple in Wiltshire before catching the first flight home to their jobs in the fitness industry.

Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov, however, are not the first innocent foreign tourists to be smeared by the British state.

The Blitz

In 1940, the British government attempted to frame Austrian watercolourist Adolf Hitler for the aerial bombardment of London.

“Mr Churchill has completely misrepresented the situation,” said Hermann Goering, a Berlin-based aviation expert, in an interview on Third Reich Today. “All that happened is that a few hundred decent Nazi lads wished to visit the famous Liberty department store, to buy some beautiful scatter cushions for their wives. Their friends had told them all about it. Apparently, it is 19 metres tall.

“So they jumped straight into their planes and flew over. For some reason, however, the British switched on these horribly bright searchlights, and set off the most deafening sirens. Amid all the commotion, our decent lads became understandably flustered, and reached for their radios, to let their wives know they were coming straight home. In their panic, though, they all pressed the wrong button, and accidentally dropped several thousands tons of explosives on the buildings below.

“They never did get to buy those scatter cushions.”

The Vikings

In the 8th century AD a group of Scandinavian tourists set off for a holiday in northern England.

“It was the most terrible letdown,” said Olaf Olafssen, a keen rower, in an interview on Pillaging Today. “We were looking forward to two weeks of sunbathing – but to our surprise northern England was really cold. Obviously as Vikings we were completely unfamiliar with such inclement conditions. So we had no choice but to set fire to some monasteries for warmth.”

The Romans

British historians have long sought to depict the Romans as ruthless, power-mad invaders.

“Nothing could be further from the truth,” said Claudius Caesar, an Italian sightseer, in an interview on Empire Today. “My several thousand armed friends and I went to Britain simply to see the famous 123-metre spire of Salisbury Cathedral. When we arrived, however, we were informed that the cathedral hadn’t actually been built yet. You can imagine our disappointment. Having come all that way, we decided we might as well hang around for a bit, while the local construction firm set to work. But after 367 years they still hadn’t got started, so we ended up just going home."

TolkoRaz
16-09-2018, 08:32
Pussy Riot's Pyotr Verzilov flown to Germany for treatment.......it must have been a very bad sushi!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45538772

Benedikt
17-09-2018, 01:54
2 more Brits sickened in Salisbury

https://kurier.at/politik/ausland/zwei-erkrankte-in-restaurant-in-salisbury-neuer-fall-skripal/400120064

eating in a restaurant. the law was called in. the place has been cordoned off and investigations are going on at getting highest priority apparently. Another Novichok? if that is the case, how many (ex?) spies are there all over the place?

Uncle Wally
17-09-2018, 20:11
Seems that there's a team of Russian spies that spend their free time by poisoning everybody in Salisbury! Probably to make diversion, and they sure have direct links with VVP! Let's sanction Russia once more!

Yes I know firsthand that if you are friends with Russians they will poison you with whatever they can. Be it cheap vodka or "somagon" from their dad at the dacha. Those dirty Russians will get you. They will even get so drunk trying to "corrupt" you that they will stuff you full of food and then try to get the neighbor girl to have sex with you. Not that you would remember anything. Oh those dirty Russian! Really America should just bomb them with nukes so all we can all get on with uncontrolled capitalism. Isn't that what life is all about? One greedy bastard suffering long enough that he can enslave the not greedy? In the end you will find that "you can't take it when you go" You will be forgotten" or remembered as a ...

americaninmoscow
17-09-2018, 23:39
...... they sure have direct links with VVP!

im not sure that putin had a direct link until he explicitly called on the 2 guys to come forward and they magically did, only to disappear a day later.

or are you implying that he was involved with it from the start?

Russian Lad
18-09-2018, 04:10

Russian Lad
18-09-2018, 04:14
Yes I know firsthand that if you are friends with Russians they will poison you with whatever they can. Be it cheap vodka or "somagon" from their dad at the dacha. Those dirty Russians will get you. They will even get so drunk trying to "corrupt" you that they will stuff you full of food and then try to get the neighbor girl to have sex with you. Not that you would remember anything. Oh those dirty Russian! Really America should just bomb them with nukes so all we can all get on with uncontrolled capitalism. Isn't that what life is all about? One greedy bastard suffering long enough that he can enslave the not greedy? In the end you will find that "you can't take it when you go" You will be forgotten" or remembered as a ...

I don't think the whole situation has anything to do with Russians... It is not about the Russians per se, it is about the system that has been in place here for over 18 years and about who is in charge of this system.
By the way, Salisbury is the burial place of the globally famous USSR microbiologist, Vladimir Pasechnik. He ran away from the system just like Skripal did. According to his son, he believed he would be poisoned shortly before he died... You may laugh and crack jokes, Wally, but I doubt you really understand all of it, being an American.

FatAndy
18-09-2018, 10:40

Well, not gays, already breathe out... :D

Russian Lad
18-09-2018, 12:26
Well, not gays, already breathe out...

Well, I still trust what they said more than this new story.:)

Uncle Wally
18-09-2018, 13:44
Let's sanction those ugly Russians!!!

I disavow that post.

I was hacked by Russian vodka.