elexa402
01-09-2018, 09:37

Uncle Wally
01-09-2018, 10:18
I just love Spam for breakfast.

Benedikt
01-09-2018, 10:20
I just love Spam for breakfast.

tried to click onto the link to have a look.- the account has been suspended by the providers -.

Judge
01-09-2018, 10:50
tried to click onto the link to have a look.- the account has been suspended by the providers -.

You should never click on the links that spammers post, it's one way to get viruses.

Benedikt
01-09-2018, 18:21
You should never click on the links that spammers post, it's one way to get viruses.

the concern is appreciated indeed. but the what for does one have an antivirus? I have set mine at max, would squeal if something is wrong. by the way, should also not the bells ring at the Expat site? or does it only happe nwehn -we- open a spam link?

Russian Lad
03-09-2018, 20:52
the concern is appreciated indeed. but the what for does one have an antivirus? I have set mine at max, would squeal if something is wrong. by the way, should also not the bells ring at the Expat site? or does it only happe nwehn -we- open a spam link?

The bells ring:clock: only when I post something. When Wally posts something, the hymn of the Russian Federation blasts triumphantly in Judge's spacious and luxurious office.:tongue:

TolkoRaz
03-09-2018, 21:01

I would not be so confident!

Do you honestly think that large multi-national companies do not deploy far more advanced anti-virus software than you do, but they still get hit by successful phishing attacks, ransomware and other forms of malware etc

Benedikt
04-09-2018, 04:21
I would not be so confident!

Do you honestly think that large multi-national companies do not deploy far more advanced anti-virus software than you do, but they still get hit by successful phishing attacks, ransomware and other forms of malware etc

I got this Mac since mid-2007 ( an ancient machine I know, but serves me well to the end of my life) and not once did I have any problems of this sort. maybe a little luck, some common sense and for sure NOT download or click onto everything.

Judge
04-09-2018, 08:19

Another reason why you shouldn't is because when you enter their site from a link on expat they will know where you came from and know that their spamming worked and keep on spamming expat.ru.

Judge
04-09-2018, 08:40
The bells ring:clock: only when I post something. When Wally posts something, the hymn of the Russian Federation blasts triumphantly in Judge's spacious and luxurious office.:tongue:

This is what sets off the hymn,

Russia’s National Wealth Fund can withstand one more crisis vows Kudrin

http://www.intellinews.com/russia-s-national-wealth-fund-can-withstand-one-more-crisis-vows-kudrin-147248/

Russian Lad
04-09-2018, 22:25
Even the high oil prices are not helping the ruble anymore...

Judge
05-09-2018, 06:04
Even the high oil prices are not helping the ruble anymore...

But the weak ruble is helping the oil companies.

The nation’s top crude producers more than doubled their combined profit in the first half, trouncing estimates thanks to a weaker ruble, rebounding prices and lower taxes. And with output curbs easing, the influx of cash is set to continue.

“Russian oilmen feel financially better than any other crude producer in the world,” said Andrey Polischuk, an energy analyst at Raiffeisen Centrobank in Moscow. “Operating costs are low, production is either already at a record or close to a record, and oil in rubles is setting new historical records.”

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-oil-giants-offer-bright-spot-in-economy-hit-by-sanctions-62730

res
07-09-2018, 06:56
Russia needs to infuse trust into its institutions .They need to be more and more Autonomous .It will become far more powerful ( which means strong currency as well ) than any country in the world if it does so .(Of course USA )