PDA

View Full Version : CNN, can it get any worse?

Uncle Wally
19-08-2018, 20:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be_MvXN1gao

I think yes, it can get worse. When you are beat out by Sponge Bob Square Pants and you keep acting like nothing is going on then you are in for a rude awakening.

TheInterocitor
20-08-2018, 03:12
I was once trapped in the Detroit airport for 4 hours, and they had CNN blaring from high overhead. Every 50 feet was a monitor, they were all on CNN, and it was on a 15-minute repeating loop. Took me days to recover my sanity...

Russian Lad
21-08-2018, 04:01
So, Wally, I assume the audience of RT is larger than the audience of this stupid CNN? Give us the numbers for both to compare please.

Benedikt
21-08-2018, 05:20
I think yes, it can get worse. When you beat out by Sponge Bob Square Pants and you keep acting like nothing is going on then you are in for a rude awakening.[/QUOTE]
CNN was good when it still belonged to Ted Turner. And it had reporters like Christine Amanpour. After Turner sold out to Time Warner, the channel went down the drain. and the times I watched it since then can count on 2 fingers on one hand.

TolkoRaz
21-08-2018, 09:04
Benedikt, I do not believe that there are any good TV stations in the US of A, but CNN is vastly superior to Fox News (AKA Fake News) but that does not say much about CNN either............................

TheInterocitor
21-08-2018, 09:09
Benedikt, I do not believe that there are any good TV stations in the US of A, but CNN is vastly superior to Fox News (AKA Fake News) but that does not say much about CNN either............................

I needed a good laugh, thanks. :rofl:

TheInterocitor
21-08-2018, 09:09
So, Wally, I assume the audience of RT is larger than the audience of this stupid CNN? Give us the numbers for both to compare please.

I like RT, they uncover a lot of stories about corruption in DC that CNN or even Fox will ignore/suppress. Also they are more straightforward and honest in pointing out the causes of American social decay.

On the other hand, RT has blind spots on some social issues (one of the commentators duly trots along behind the latest social engineering schemes promulgated from the snowflake generation like a good little puppy) and they are always hammering away at the "evil corporation" as if banning corporations will improve society. And on the one show, the sarcasm/irony is so involuted I sometimes can't tell what they are trying to say.

Benedikt
21-08-2018, 12:31

I was talking from the past. and I think there was (still is?) CNN -local-. and CNN -International-. they had different news.

TolkoRaz
21-08-2018, 14:08
I was talking from the past. and I think there was (still is?) CNN -local-. and CNN -International-. they had different news.

There is, you are correct, but I think it is more accurately described as national and international new, rather than local...............

Uncle Wally
21-08-2018, 15:45

FOX is going up in rank, they are beating CNN and MSNBC by a mile. It seems people who watched CNN are now watching FOX.

Uncle Wally
21-08-2018, 15:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo

This is from the first Gulf war. Reporting like they were there but were really in Atlanta on top of the CNN head quarters.

TheInterocitor
21-08-2018, 17:54
CNN Contributor, former Deep State agent, has a meltdown...:)

https://i.rmbl.ws/s8/2/X/x/a/O/XxaOa.caa.1.mp4?b=0&u=bt1g

The black conservative is simply pointing out that retired Intelligence Officials (directors, etc.) do not need to retain their security clearances. Now, they are just using them to get high-paying swamp gigs after retirement.

While the average Pentagoon worker loses his security clearance on the day he leaves or retires.