PDA

View Full Version : FISA application released!

Uncle Wally
23-07-2018, 22:08
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YEES-MUS-eM

And Clapper starts to squeak. I love it, comes right out and blames it all on Obama. The thing is you can't do that, Obama is black. Who does he think he is? Permit Patty?

TolkoRaz
24-07-2018, 09:28
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YEES-MUS-eM

And Clapper starts to squeak. I love it, comes right out and blames it all on Obama. The thing is you can't do that, Obama is black. Who does he think he is? Permit Patty?

The fact is that Carter Page was regularly meeting Russian Intelligence officials; it is unclear if he was knowingly or unwittingly meeting them in that capacity, but his frequent meetings and communications raised alarm bells, as did the subsequent intercepted messages being sent back to Moscow after the meetings.............

Uncle Wally
24-07-2018, 14:45
The fact is that Carter Page was regularly meeting Russian Intelligence officials; it is unclear if he was knowingly or unwittingly meeting them in that capacity, but his frequent meetings and communications raised alarm bells, as did the subsequent intercepted messages being sent back to Moscow after the meetings.............

Yes that is true, but the Russian spies called him a "idiot" and didn't want to use him. That's why he was never charged with a crime.

But we have found out that the insurance policy, oops sorry, the dossier was the main reason for the FISA. We also know that this Skripal guy worked for Steele and most likely help put it together. Too bad that nobody can talk to him about that. You know since nobody knows where he is. We also know that ex CIA people were talking to Trump campaign members and trying to hook them up with Russians to get dirt on Hillary. Like this Russian lawyer who was "close to Putin" and also worked for Fusion GPS. Was denied a US visa and had AG Lynch help get her one. After the testimony of Peter Strzok it's easy to see Obama and the FBI had it out for Trump. More to come too, Lisa Page was smart enough to hold off saying anything until her ex-boyfriend testified. She could destroy not only Strzok but Obama and his whole DOJ.

TolkoRaz
24-07-2018, 16:10
Yes that is true, but the Russian spies called him a "idiot" and didn't want to use him. That's why he was never charged with a crime.

But we have found out that the insurance policy, oops sorry, the dossier was the main reason for the FISA. We also know that this Skripal guy worked for Steele and most likely help put it together. Too bad that nobody can talk to him about that. You know since nobody knows where he is. We also know that ex CIA people were talking to Trump campaign members and trying to hook them up with Russians to get dirt on Hillary. Like this Russian lawyer who was "close to Putin" and also worked for Fusion GPS. Was denied a US visa and had AG Lynch help get her one. After the testimony of Peter Strzok it's easy to see Obama and the FBI had it out for Trump. More to come too, Lisa Page was smart enough to hold off saying anything until her ex-boyfriend testified. She could destroy not only Strzok but Obama and his whole DOJ.

Uncle Wally, Carter Page was of interest to the FBI as far back as 2013, several years before the dossier was even written.

And if you read the FISA Application, the majority of the justification for the Warrant has absolutely nothing to do with the Steele Dossier.

And anyway, as far as the Steel Dossier is concerned, much has already subsequently been proven to be true.

Can you provide a list of any elements which have been proven to be factually wrong?

TolkoRaz
24-07-2018, 16:47
Uncle Wally, Listen to Republican Marco Rubio, Member of the Senate Intelligence Committee and what he has to say about the FISA Warrant etc...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvB4lVwF0w

Uncle Wally
24-07-2018, 18:28
Uncle Wally, Carter Page was of interest to the FBI as far back as 2013, several years before the dossier was even written.

And if you read the FISA Application, the majority of the justification for the Warrant has absolutely nothing to do with the Steele Dossier.

And anyway, as far as the Steel Dossier is concerned, much has already subsequently been proven to be true.

Can you provide a list of any elements which have been proven to be factually wrong?

You seem to be the only one left saying the dossier is not trumped up, ha!

nicklcool
24-07-2018, 21:44

Yeah Tolko you're gonna have to tell us what materially relevant true facts are contained in that dossier, beyond common knowledge true facts like Moscow is the capital city of Russia. Oh yeah, a real gold mine of truth, that Stelle Dossier :yawn:

Uncle Wally
24-07-2018, 21:48
Uncle Wally, Listen to Republican Marco Rubio, Member of the Senate Intelligence Committee and what he has to say about the FISA Warrant etc...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvB4lVwF0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvB4lVwF0w

I can't believe you made me watch that crap. You really believe Putin is a "war criminal"? Do you really believe Putin helped Assad gas his own people? CNN is the worst propaganda station there is. They have been caught staging news reports as far back as 1991 during the first Iraq war. It's not news it's opinion and propaganda. There's a good reason why CNN ranks lower than the Food Channel. They just put out the craziest bullshit. You have TDS me thinks.

TolkoRaz
24-07-2018, 23:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvB4lVwF0w

I can't believe you made me watch that crap. You really believe Putin is a "war criminal"? Do you really believe Putin helped Assad gas his own people? CNN is the worst propaganda station there is. They have been caught staging news reports as far back as 1991 during the first Iraq war. It's not news it's opinion and propaganda. There's a good reason why CNN ranks lower than the Food Channel. They just put out the craziest bullshit. You have TDS me thinks.

Uncle Wally, CNN did not make Marco Rubio, one of Trump's men in the Senate and a Republican rep on the Senate Intelligence Committee, say anything he did not want to say or believe! CNN are only the broadcasters of what Rubio said quite openly...........

I merely posted the weblink with regards to the FISA warrant which is why you started this thread..................

TolkoRaz
24-07-2018, 23:22

Writes the person who does not believe that 911 happened the way we all saw it happening!

Benedikt
25-07-2018, 04:06
without a signature a document is nothing. a name any secretary can write, but it needs the signature(s) of the people to be valid.

Uncle Wally
25-07-2018, 05:23
Writes the person who does not believe that 911 happened the way we all saw it happening!

What did you see? You of all people should know a bomb going off when you see one. I think you should take another look.

TolkoRaz
25-07-2018, 21:09
What did you see? You of all people should know a bomb going off when you see one. I think you should take another look.

A bomb, explosives or shaped charges?

I do not think you mean 'bomb'! ;)

Uncle Wally
26-07-2018, 13:43
A bomb, explosives or shaped charges?

I do not think you mean 'bomb'! ;)

Yes both, and cutter charges. They were planted through out the elevator shaft where the core columns are.