PDA

View Full Version : Room for rent Pushkinskaya city center

Dina28
23-07-2018, 20:26
Room for rent 20sq.m. City center. Furnished IKEA. Prestigious Patriarch’ Pond area. Granatny lane/Malaya Nikitskaya st. Metro Pushkinskaya/Tverskaya/Barrikadnaya/BibliotekaLenina/Arbatskaya/Mayakovskaya.
Gated territory, security in the yard and around the bld 24 hours, very prestigious and safe part of the center. 12 mins walk to Kremlin. There are a lot of cafes, restaurants around. Malaya Bronnaya street is nearby (Uilliam’s, Aist restaurants, Keanu, Ethtetic bars), where beautiful and stylish girls like to eat and walk and guys on Ferrari :)
For 1 person. No couples, no kids, no pets. Long term, short term

TolkoRaz
23-07-2018, 21:39
Room for rent 20sq.m. City center. Furnished IKEA. Prestigious Patriarch’ Pond area. Granatny lane/Malaya Nikitskaya st. Metro Pushkinskaya/Tverskaya/Barrikadnaya/BibliotekaLenina/Arbatskaya/Mayakovskaya.
Gated territory, security in the yard and around the bld 24 hours, very prestigious and safe part of the center. 12 mins walk to Kremlin. There are a lot of cafes, restaurants around. Malaya Bronnaya street is nearby (Uilliam’s, Aist restaurants, Keanu, Ethtetic bars), where beautiful and stylish girls like to eat and walk and guys on Ferrari :)
For 1 person. No couples, no kids, no pets. Long term, short term

Does it have secure parking for Ferrari? ;)

Uncle Wally
23-07-2018, 21:59
Does it have secure parking for Ferrari? ;)

I don't think so if there are "guys on Ferrari" if I ever found anyone, guy or beautiful girl on my Ferrari I would be very upset.

Italian Wine
29-09-2018, 12:13
Hi I look for room from October 15th for 8 months. Is this room still free? How many does it cost? Thanks