PDA

View Full Version : Big Annoucement, 13 Russians indicted by Mueller!!

TheInterocitor
14-07-2018, 01:12
The evil empire (the Deep State) refuses to give up their obsession about the 2016 election, and their festering hatred of Donald J. Trump. They will never stop trying to overturn the election, and turn the US into a banana republic

The Justice Department announced indictments against 12 Russian nationals as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, accusing them of engaging in a "sustained effort" to hack Democrats' emails and computer networks.

All 12 defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian federation intelligence agency within the main intelligence directorate of the Russian military, who were acting in "their official capacities."

What's next, will Russia's FSB indict the CIA? :rofl:

So, it's taken the NSA,CIA and FBI two years to issue indictments about someone hacking into the DNC server? The FBI figured this out when? Originally, the Democrat National Committee would not let the FBI investigate this server! And the FBI said, yes sir, yes, maam, and bowed down low to Hillary and Obama.

But, ask yourself, why release this disinformation now, two years after it happened? And on a Friday? Friday is a slow news days.

But wait, what's happening 3 days from now? OH, YEAH, the Trump-Putin summit, (or the Putin-Trump summit, whichever you prefer).

Deep State+Mueller thinks it can derail the Summit, cast Russia in a bad light, and harm both Putin and Trump? So it releases "news" about "Russian Interference" in the 2016 Election" just prior to the Summit. Deep State would really be a train wreck with the Russian "enemy", if Trump and Putin make a deal.

Talk about evil, slimy people. Leftist Progressives and their pawns in the FBI are lower than sewer rats.

Mueller, who is supposed to be investigating Trump, seems to be claiming there was Trump-Russian collusion and the 2016 election was interfered with, by Russians working with Trump

OH, buried in the Rosenstein announcement, right at the end, is this:

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.”

So, despite all blaring announcements on Russia did this, Russia did that, and Manafort being tortured and persecuted for "crimes" occurring 15 years ago (they were acceptable actions when and where they occurred), the self-anointed USSA Gestapo-Meister Robert Mueller continues to have nothing on Trump (he's an American citizen) and the investigation/witch hunt still hasn't produced squat on Trump-Russian collusion.

TheInterocitor
14-07-2018, 13:32
Why release this disinformation now,...

Yep. With this new "evidence" of "Russian interference in the US election" the media is calling for the Trump-Putin meeting to be canceled.

Deep State does not like peaceful resolution of problems.

annasophia
14-07-2018, 15:20
:fudd: :duhhhh:

TheInterocitor
17-07-2018, 21:13
Mueller, with great fanfare, on the eve of the Helsinki Summit, announces indictments of 13 Russians...

At the summit, VVP publicly invites the US investigators to come to Russia and work with Russian investigators to get to the bottom of this alleged "Russian collusion"....

Mueller... crickets. :rofl:

TolkoRaz
17-07-2018, 21:26
Following President Donald Trump’s decision to side with Russian President Vladimir Putin over U.S. intelligence agencies regarding the 2016 election meddling, House Speaker Paul Ryan explained that there was “no doubt” that Russia was responsible. Ryan continued by saying that the U.S. would stand by its allies and impose new sanctions on Russia if necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9_ZtoyVYD0

The above 2 minute clip clearly outlines what Trump denies and is blind to............

BTW, for those readers who do not know, Paul Ryan is a staunch leading Republican Senator who was the Republican party's nomination for Vice President in 2012 - he is now the Speaker of the House and considered to be one of the most senior and most respected Republicans.........

Uncle Wally
17-07-2018, 22:52
Following President Donald Trump’s decision to side with Russian President Vladimir Putin over U.S. intelligence agencies regarding the 2016 election meddling, House Speaker Paul Ryan explained that there was “no doubt” that Russia was responsible. Ryan continued by saying that the U.S. would stand by its allies and impose new sanctions on Russia if necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9_ZtoyVYD0

The above 2 minute clip clearly outlines what Trump denies and is blind to............

BTW, for those readers who do not know, Paul Ryan is a staunch leading Republican Senator who was the Republican party's nomination for Vice President in 2012 - he is now the Speaker of the House and considered to be one of the most senior and most respected Republicans.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3VXPI0wODI
Who is blind? Trump or you? Millions of people didn't vote for Trump because they believe in the government. Explain Nancy Pelosi?

Uncle Wally
17-07-2018, 23:03
:fudd: :duhhhh:

Mueller, with great fanfare, on the eve of the Helsinki Summit, announces indictments of 13 Russians...

At the summit, VVP publicly invites the US investigators to come to Russia and work with Russian investigators to get to the bottom of this alleged "Russian collusion"....

Mueller... crickets. :rofl:

Indictments are not convictions. This is what made America great. Innocent until proven guilty. The thing is we can't show you the evidence because it would risk "national security". Rrrr, um, that's just what the Nazi said and anyone else that just wants you to believe anything they say. No thank you, my security is in open, transparent justice.

TheInterocitor
18-07-2018, 00:50

Ryan is a Senator? :rofl:

"Most senior and respected" :rofl: Yeah! So that's why he's resigning from politics and retiring from the House in the middle of his career! :rofl:

Any more insider info? :whisper:

Is the clip from CNN, too? :)

rumple_stilskin
18-07-2018, 11:01
Ryan is a Senator? :rofl:

"Most senior and respected" :rofl: Yeah! So that's why he's resigning from politics and retiring from the House in the middle of his career! :rofl:

Any more insider info? :whisper:

Is the clip from CNN, too? :)

he does seem like a respectable guy.

Most likely he is resigning because he can see what a sinking ship is the US politics right now. Both political parties filled with trash, and it will take years or a decade to fix. best to take a breather than to swim in this sewerage

Uncle Wally
18-07-2018, 11:16
I just wonder how they will prove these Russians hacked the DNC? The FBI never looked at the server so where is the evidence? Mueller thinks these 13 people will never show up in court to defend themselves so it will be easy. This is all just to make Trump and Russia look bad, fake news.

TolkoRaz
18-07-2018, 11:22
he does seem like a respectable guy.

Most likely he is resigning because he can see what a sinking ship is the US politics right now. Both political parties filled with trash, and it will take years or a decade to fix. best to take a breather than to swim in this sewerage

He is resigning because he is sick and tired of defending The Dotard and his idiot actions!

At least it appears that he has moral courage.

TolkoRaz
18-07-2018, 11:24
I just wonder how they will prove these Russians hacked the DNC?

Read the very detailed indictment which contains easily understandable forensic evidence and log activity etc.............

Uncle Wally
18-07-2018, 11:40
Read the very detailed indictment which contains easily understandable forensic evidence and log activity etc.............

From where did they get this "detailed forensic evidence"? They didn't get it from the DNC server, that's for sure. I can't believe you of all people would think that Russian Intelligence would be so sloppy to get caught so easily.

Uncle Wally
18-07-2018, 12:05
We can add another poor Russian girl who is now in jail on trumped up charges.

https://www.rt.com/usa/433543-butina-russian-agent-new-charge/

TolkoRaz
18-07-2018, 12:27
From where did they get this "detailed forensic evidence"? They didn't get it from the DNC server, that's for sure. I can't believe you of all people would think that Russian Intelligence would be so sloppy to get caught so easily.

Read the indictment; it is only 29 pages long..................go on, you can do it! ;)

TolkoRaz
18-07-2018, 12:28

One Lastochka does not make a summer! ;)

rumple_stilskin
18-07-2018, 12:58
He is resigning because he is sick and tired of defending The Dotard and his idiot actions!

At least it appears that he has moral courage.

If he believes that, can you imagine putting up with this situation for andother 2.5 or 6.5 years! Unbearable. Better to take a new path of life....

Uncle Wally
18-07-2018, 13:04
Read the indictment; it is only 29 pages long..................go on, you can do it! ;)

I don't have to, it's full of bull. Mueller had this all 4 months ago, why release it now? Political theater that why. No server, can't show evidence no conviction.

nicklcool
18-07-2018, 13:41

Только, they haven't seen the server. Only that company from Denver, Hillary's friends, have accessed the server. This is all a big joke wasting taxpayers' dollars which makes me so happy I'm (legally) not paying any.

TolkoRaz
18-07-2018, 13:54
Только, they haven't seen the server. Only that company from Denver, Hillary's friends, have accessed the server. This is all a big joke wasting taxpayers' dollars which makes me so happy I'm (legally) not paying any.

I am quite sure that the IT company which the Democrats hired to do a review of the server have previously provided to the FBI an mirror copy of their server.

I am also quite sure that the FBI etc have not lied or falsely stated the facts / evidence known to them in the very detailed 29 page indictment............

nicklcool
18-07-2018, 14:57
I am quite sure that the IT company which the Democrats hired to do a review of the server have previously provided to the FBI an mirror copy of their server.

I am also quite sure that the FBI etc have not lied or falsely stated the facts / evidence known to them in the very detailed 29 page indictment............

Tolko, are you sure!? I am quite sure many outlets have previously reported that only this private company has reviewed the server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxPqqj6iJ1M

Uncle Wally
18-07-2018, 15:01

You are sure the FBI didn't lie huh? The FBI has been lying and trying to cover up their misdeeds for the last two years. All this will come to nothing.

TheInterocitor
18-07-2018, 16:32

This is about the Left's obsession with citizens owning guns for self-defense. And in Washington, DC, a grand jury, composed of 8 black Democrats and 4 white Leftists, can be induced to indict a turnip.

The Establishment went after her because she is Russia's leading Gun Freedom advocate. Obviously the "unregistered foreign agent" is total crap, this law is rarely enforced, and never this severely nor so radically interpreted.

Deep-State-arrests-russias-1-gun-rights-activist (https://russia-insider.com/en/politics/deep-state-arrests-russias-1-gun-rights-activist-russias-version-dana-loesch/ri24149?ct=t(Russia_Insider_Daily_Headlines11_21_2014)&mc_cid=51cdddb56d&mc_eid=36611dfd89)

TheInterocitor
18-07-2018, 16:35

:rofl:

TolkoRaz
19-07-2018, 15:33
I don't have to, it's full of bull. Mueller had this all 4 months ago, why release it now? Political theater that why. No server, can't show evidence no conviction.

POTUS has clearly read and now believes the indictment, alongwith other intelligence which has been briefed to him by his staff.............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-44885844/trump-i-hold-putin-responsible-over-election-meddling

Uncle Wally
19-07-2018, 18:15
POTUS has clearly read and now believes the indictment, alongwith other intelligence which has been briefed to him by his staff.............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-44885844/trump-i-hold-putin-responsible-over-election-meddling

Are you sure he is just not trying to take off some pressure at home. Let's wait for a court case and then we can talk.

TheInterocitor
19-07-2018, 21:19
Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post

Yes, he is sure...

The FBI was able to tell it was Russians hacking into the DNC server, because the emails sent-from address was "RussianSpy@gru.com"

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :) :)