PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton, the next Domino to Fall?

TheInterocitor
06-06-2018, 00:41
Laura Ingraham will interview Gennifer Flowers tonight, and Bill Clinton will be listening, you betcha.

It's Gennifer's first interview for a decade or so, since she was hammered during the Clinton administration. Bill and Hilary's IRS attacked his former girlfriends when they got too talkative.

Is it going to be a meltdown, like with Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein? Are the femi-nazi's still so angry about losing the 2016 election that they will toss Dirty Old Bill under the bus?

If Flowers starts talking, there's another whole parade of women who may become quite loquacious...

Besides the Monica Lewinsky scandal, there was the Gennifer Flowers scandal, the Paula Jones scandal, the Dolly Kyle Browning scandal, the Elizabeth Ward Gracen scandal, the Sally Perdue scandal and the Kathleen Willey scandal — and last and NOT least, Juanita Broaddrick.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/30/coulter-harvey-weinstein-and-the-clinton-protection-racket/

Bubba had a meltdown on NBC yesterday, when someone asked him a question about Monica Lewinsky.

Stay tuned. Could be the beginning of the end of the Clintons, but, keep your vampire sticks sharpened. :)

Benedikt
06-06-2018, 02:22
Clinton just -wrote- a nice book, together with another very well known author. making millions from the book sale. and the rights for the film were sold already for a big sum, even before the book was out.both are laughing all the way to the bank. and Clinton will weather out also this scandal should it come to anything.

https://www.aarp.org/entertainment/books/info-2018/bill-Clinton-James-Patterson-interview.html

TheInterocitor
06-06-2018, 03:28
Clinton just -wrote- a nice book, together with another very well known author. making millions from the book sale. and the rights for the film were sold already for a big sum, even before the book was out.both are laughing all the way to the bank. and Clinton will weather out also this scandal should it come to anything.

https://www.aarp.org/entertainment/books/info-2018/bill-Clinton-James-Patterson-interview.html

No way will Clinton salvage his "legacy" by latching onto a real writer. He's going down! :)

I saw his book in the bookstore today. I turned it upside down. If you see them in the bookstore, if no one is looking, turn them upside down...:)

Benedikt
06-06-2018, 07:08
No way will Clinton salvage his "legacy" by latching onto a real writer. He's going down! :)

I saw his book in the bookstore today. I turned it upside down. If you see them in the bookstore, if no one is looking, turn them upside down...:)

in Moscow, we will hardly the the English language edition that quick. though when I am next time at my favorite bookstore, that also carries German, French and other foreign language publications, I will do it...
one of the German newspapers, I think it was the Bild, had a short -teaser- about the scribblings. to me, from the teaser at least, the book is not worth buying. nothing that is not there that one does not know already. or can find on many an open scource or free publication. and to be honest, and i do a lot of reading, also, or even more, english language, i never have heard of that author before. special since he is supposed to be so famous and wellknown...

TheInterocitor
06-06-2018, 12:29
in Moscow, we will hardly the the English language edition that quick. though when I am next time at my favorite bookstore, that also carries German, French and other foreign language publications, I will do it...
one of the German newspapers, I think it was the Bild, had a short -teaser- about the scribblings. to me, from the teaser at least, the book is not worth buying. nothing that is not there that one does not know already. or can find on many an open scource or free publication. and to be honest, and i do a lot of reading, also, or even more, english language, i never have heard of that author before. special since he is supposed to be so famous and wellknown...

I have never read James Patterson, I don't read that genre. But I have seen his books in bookstores for a long time. He must be political, to condescend to allowing Clinton to partner up with him.

I read a book "1945" by another politician, Newt Gingrich. He wasn't a great writer, but ona scale of 1-5, I'd give him a 4. It's an alternative history, and his knowledge of history is expert. And his treatment of German vs. American is not patriotic or jingoistic, it's soldier vs. soldier.

You are able to read in two languages, must be cool. I can read novel in German, but with dictionary, and very slowly. As far as someone like Stephen King translated into Russian or German, it just won;t work - there are too many "Americanisms" in his text, on every page - references to people, places, things, events, items - things only an American would be familiar with. And he uses cliches and idioms by the truckload.

50-americanisms-that-dont-make-sense-to-foreigners_ (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/50-americanisms-that-dont-make-sense-to-foreigners_us_5aeb345be4b041fd2d240ad2)

But he's unique as a writer. Someone, even an American, reading King 30 years from now will be puzzled about many of these same references - he's a great writer because he makes his fiction seem so real - he uses contemporary references. I mean like a "pager". Remember what a "pager" was? Kids today have no idea what a technological advance it was, and the word was everyday usage in the 1990's.

And slang, too. King uses a ton of slang (in the spoken quotes). For instance:

"Hi."
"Good morning."
"What's up?"
Aw, SSDD."
Yeah."

SSDD mean "Same Shit, Different Day" or "today is just like all the other (crappy) days..."

or sign on the road: "PED-Xing". A puzzled tourist will find neither word in an English dictionary, but every American knows it means "Pedestrian Crossing."

King uses stuff like this on every page. A translator's nightmare! :)

TheInterocitor
06-06-2018, 16:56
Corrupt American Media totally ignores the story.

Only US major media carrying last night's Gennifer Flowers interview was Fox News. As usual, the British media has more on Clinton scandals than the US:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5812445/Former-Bill-Clinton-lover-Gennifer-Flowers-wants-prosecuted-RAPING-Juanita-Broaddrick.html

Flowers wants him prosecuted for rape.

His book is enjoying glowing praise from the reviewers on Amazon. But, try to leave a bad review, it will be cleansed...