PDA

View Full Version : Robert F. Kennedy's Son has doubts about official version of Dad's death

TheInterocitor
27-05-2018, 10:02
https://nypost.com/2018/05/26/robert-f-kennedy-jr-doesnt-think-sirhan-sirhan-killed-his-dad/

At the time he was assassinated, John F. Kennedy's younger brother had just entered the race for president, and was behind, but had the momentum to win in 1968 in a landslide. People saw a chance to "set things back to normal" by electing the brother of the slain JFK.

RFK had served as Attorney General under JFK. (Attorney General oversees the FBI, but not the CIA). There are many who believe the senior Kennedy was killed by the CIA. If so, then the CIA would have been worried about RFK, who as president, would have the authority over, and perhaps open, any secret files to get to the classified bottom of his brother's killing... you can connect the dots...

Uncle Wally
27-05-2018, 11:11
RFK called the CIA right after JFK's death and asked them "Did you kill my brother?" He knew who did it.

TolkoRaz
27-05-2018, 11:34
RFK called the CIA right after JFK's death and asked them "Did you kill my brother?" He knew who did it.

Did he call the Langley switchboard?

TheInterocitor
27-05-2018, 19:20
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-0830-lopez-romero-20150829-column.html

He worked at the hotel after school and had delivered room service to Kennedy earlier in the week. He knew he'd never forget the way Kennedy treated him and the pride he felt, and now he wanted to congratulate him as the candidate made his way through a kitchen service area. (Juan) Romero reached out, took Kennedy's hand, and watched him slump to the floor as gun blasts echoed.

Romero squats at his side in white service jacket, a young witness to horror, his hand cradling Kennedy's head.

"I wanted to protect his head from the cold concrete," says Romero, who went to school the next day with Kennedy's blood crusted under his fingernails, refusing to wash it away.
Romero says no one else may have heard it in the commotion, but he insists that Kennedy spoke after being shot, as one eye blinked and his leg twitched.

"First he asked, 'Is everybody OK?' and I told him, 'Yes, everybody's OK.' And then he turned away from me and said, 'Everything's going to be OK.'"

Uncle Wally
28-05-2018, 07:11
Did he call the Langley switchboard?

He was the AG at the time and I'm sure he had everyone's number.

TolkoRaz
28-05-2018, 10:25

Nepotism?

TheInterocitor
28-05-2018, 10:43

The CIA doesn't come under the AG's purview. It seems to be an independent agency, or rogue, if you will, like NATO. They are sort of creating their own foreign policies.

Now the "North Atlantic" Treaty Organization is expanding into South America (Columbia) and we already know it is in Eastern Europe and the Middle East.

Did the CIA insert spies ("verified human resources" as James Comey puts it) into the Trump campaign in order to get dirt on Trump and tilt the 2016 election? After the election, they thought they could overthrow him with the "evidence" of the fake dossier?

If the CIA killed JFK, they were worried about a president RFK exposing this? When it became obvious he was going to win in 1968, he was taken out, the CIA way?

But with Trump, not this time. It did not work. Wild cards - Julian Assange, Wikileaks, the internet, social media - you just can't cover up this stuff and then kill the would-be investigators. There are too many eyes and ears everywhere. Maybe no more privacy for anyone, but also no more can the CIA (and other agencies) hide their nefarious deeds.

americaninmoscow
28-05-2018, 11:13
Also, it seems as if hillary had something to gain by jfk jr mysteriously dying, whdn she wanted to run for office, representing the great state of ny.

TheInterocitor
28-05-2018, 11:42
Also, it seems as if hillary had something to gain by jfk jr mysteriously dying, whdn she wanted to run for office, representing the great state of ny.

Funny that the Clintons (or US taxpayers) bought a home at "Chappaqua" and one of the Kennedy's was undone at "Chappaquiddick"...

That plane crash will likely go into the history books similarly to MH-17... but it does seem that if there was a conspiracy, the plane would be 'taken out" in mid-flight or earlier, not just before landing...

Uncle Wally
29-05-2018, 00:51
Nepotism?

It could look like that and may have been, they didn't live long enough for us to find out.

Uncle Wally
29-05-2018, 00:52

She didn't stand a chance with JFK Jr running.