PDA

View Full Version : TV service on the new buses. great idea

Benedikt
23-05-2018, 20:27
will get you the latest and newest information, traffic jams, accidents, but also news and more. great idea. while still on trial period, soon to come.

TheInterocitor
23-05-2018, 21:54
Be careful what you wish for...

americaninmoscow
23-05-2018, 23:20
This has been on trial for some time. Under this trial, they run stories such as our disneyland, foreign (asian but russian) food/dishes and my favorite, kefir in space!

Benedikt
24-05-2018, 04:09
This has been on trial for some time. Under this trial, they run stories such as our disneyland, foreign (asian but russian) food/dishes and my favorite, kefir in space!

Yesterday there was havoc with the tram out here in Strogino- Shchukino. But it was a nice sunny day and iI did not want to use the catacombs i nthe Metro. Used the M1 Bus to get to the center. And there I saw them WORKING for the first time. The screens as such they have out here in the new buses since quite some time. But only a blank screen, Line M2 by the way uses all ELECTRIC buses. Will give it a try as well.

Kefir in Space.I saw that as well. amazing what the Russian Kosmonauts can do. So they have at least somethign to eat already when they will go to Mars...
into that soon to be opened -Russia wonderland-, from Metro Technopark a lot will be under the glass cover. the kids for sure will like the -multfilm- part. of course, the grand plans, glitzy and shiny advertising is one thing. lets see waht it will be in the end. hopefully more than just a gloryfied -Mosfilm- walkway.

Uncle Wally
24-05-2018, 07:09
This could just end up blasting propaganda. They are putting screens in metro cars too.

americaninmoscow
24-05-2018, 08:10
This could just end up blasting propaganda. They are putting screens in metro cars too.

Sure it will.. just with a super lite touch.