PDA

View Full Version : Many people n the FBI, DOJ are going to prison.

Uncle Wally
23-05-2018, 13:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a22F2XhgghE

Uncle Wally
23-05-2018, 13:17
Oh, and Hillary Clinton too, with Obama

TheInterocitor
23-05-2018, 14:59
I hope so. I get a feeling of "the dam is about to break." Not just domestically, but internationally, too. A sea change is coming.

americaninmoscow
23-05-2018, 15:04
I hope so. I get a feeling of "the dam is about to break." Not just domestically, but internationally, too. A sea change is coming.

Doubt it. Rumor has it that the new saud prince of princes is dead- there was a supposed drone/palace attack a month n a tail ago and he hasnt been seen in public since. Saudi is key, since they play a huge role in financing shady plays, both power n political.

TolkoRaz
23-05-2018, 21:49
Oh, and Hillary Clinton too, with Obama

Honestly Uncle Wally, you do live in hope, but please prepare yourself for immense disappointment!

Uncle Wally
24-05-2018, 00:55
Honestly Uncle Wally, you do live in hope, but please prepare yourself for immense disappointment!

Tolko, these are the people elected by the "people" to represent them in the US House. The US Constitution gives them the right and duty to protect them. Do you understand about "checks and balances"? There are three parts to the US government and each are given certain powers. This was put in place over two hundred years ago to make sure one person or one part of the government didn't have too much power and could be kept "in check" by the other two. It seems that the FBI, CIA, NSA, which were non existent at the time the US Constitution was written but like the Army fall under the Executive branch, (the President) (Trump) The president can hire, fire, anyone in the FBI, CIA, NSA, Army, Navy.... And doesn't have to have a reason, tell anyone why. Obama fired more generals than any other president ever and nobody said a thing. After 9/11 the president can also imprison anyone without charge for as long as he wants and nothing can be done. The president also has secret"kill list" and can murder anyone on the planet (Obama killed thousands of people, many innocent by drone)

So I really don't know what you're talking about? You still believe there is something to this fake dossier that was put together by a Trump hating foreigners. The whole case on Trump was manufactured by the CIA and FBI. To this day the illegally set up special council has not found anything on Trump. This, Mueller and Rosenstein are on a mission to save their lives. How can Rosenstein be in charge of an investigation of Trump for obstruction of justice when it was Rosenstein who wrote the memo saying Comey should be fired? How could Mueller be appointed just days after Trump rejected him for the job of heading the FBI?