PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia Air MH370, disappearance was -suicide by the Capitan-

Benedikt
15-05-2018, 17:47
https://www.yahoo.com/news/experts-think-theyve-finally-solved-mystery-disappeared-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-080029613.html

seems that that is the modus that the experts came to an agreement. a sick mind, to take all these innocent people with him. he knew how and where to fly so that he was not detected...

TheInterocitor
15-05-2018, 18:20
This doesn't answer much. Was it the captain? The co-pilot? maybe one of the crew's service personnel, holding a gun/knife to the captain's head?

We certainly don't want to look at the Captain's medical history, to see if he was medicated, on psychiatric drugs - that would be an invasion of his privacy! :rofl:

Just like the pilot in Germany last year who crashed his plane (full of passengers). He was likely on medication, but again, how dare anyone look at his medical history!!

americaninmoscow
15-05-2018, 18:23
This doesn't answer much. Was it the captain? The co-pilot? maybe one of the crew's service personnel, holding a gun/knife to the captain's head?

We certainly don't want to look at the Captain's medical history, to see if he was medicated, on psychiatric drugs - that would be an invasion of his privacy! :rofl:

Just like the pilot in Germany last year who crashed his plane (full of passengers). He was likely on medication, but again, how dare anyone look at his medical history!!

This is a good story, the captain did it, and end of story. but it also doesn't make any sense. the plane just disappeared. and has never been found. that can't happen in todays world of radar. that plane ended up somewhere.

TheInterocitor
15-05-2018, 20:14
This is a good story, the captain did it, and end of story. but it also doesn't make any sense. the plane just disappeared. and has never been found. that can't happen in todays world of radar. that plane ended up somewhere.

Swallowed by the sky...

Could have been beamed up by a flying saucer - some alien kids fooling around with the teleportation machine. They accidentally wrecked the plane and the earthlings are now on Algol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY8EuvWnDMw

TolkoRaz
15-05-2018, 21:40
Just like the pilot in Germany last year who crashed his plane (full of passengers).

Germanwings Flight 9525 crashed on 24 March 2015; not last year!

TolkoRaz
15-05-2018, 21:41

True, but please do not encourage the conspiracy theorists............!

TheInterocitor
16-05-2018, 00:23
Germanwings Flight 9525 crashed on 24 March 2015; not last year!

What is your problem.

You are concerned more about the date and less about the hundred dead passengers, or how to forestall future such preventable disasters.

(Now he'll go look it up and tell me exactly how many casualties there were).

TheInterocitor
16-05-2018, 00:36

It's a conspiracy...........!!! What's with the serial exclamation points, anyway?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA-_f9GWaIk

Benedikt
16-05-2018, 02:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA-_f9GWaIk[/QUOTE]

three cheers,all likes, thumbs up for the mother!

Benedikt
16-05-2018, 02:58

the article and other links as well explained that the Captain knew how and where to fly, so he could bot be -found- there is a small corridor where one states authority ends. and the other one has not begun yet. and in this small corridor he could not have been orted. one has to know these things. and the Captain did know that. Now that it is apparently known to the experts who did the search in the first place, will aso know where we was flying.and will start to search for the plane. and WILL find it. in the end,after all.

TolkoRaz
16-05-2018, 09:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA-_f9GWaIk

three cheers,all likes, thumbs up for the mother![/QUOTE]

She was actually an off-duty Police Officer...........

Uncle Wally
16-05-2018, 11:42
three cheers,all likes, thumbs up for the mother!

She was actually an off-duty Police Officer...........[/QUOTE]

Yeah, good thing she had a gun.

americaninmoscow
16-05-2018, 11:57

Sorry, but this is a conspiracy now. At the very least, a conspiracy of silence. Planes just can't disappear.

americaninmoscow
16-05-2018, 12:00
the article and other links as well explained that the Captain knew how and where to fly, so he could bot be -found- there is a small corridor where one states authority ends. and the other one has not begun yet. and in this small corridor he could not have been orted. one has to know these things. and the Captain did know that. Now that it is apparently known to the experts who did the search in the first place, will aso know where we was flying.and will start to search for the plane. and WILL find it. in the end,after all.

Sure, the explanation makes sense, in some ways, but also not in others.

It reminds me of two police finding a body.

One says, clearly he killed himself, look there is the gun, and he shot himself in the head. Case closed. Suicide.

The second says, but he shot himself twice in the head?

The first says, you and your darn questions. Clearly, he was very intent on killing himself, so upon the first shot not ending his life, he pulled the trigger again. End of case.

Also, I am not sure what you mean. Are you suggesting that after several years, they haven't started an in-depth investigation, but now they will?

TolkoRaz
16-05-2018, 12:01
Sorry, but this is a conspiracy now. At the very least, a conspiracy of silence. Planes just can't disappear.

A Conspiracy theory is a theory that explains an event, or set of circumstances, as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators...................

Why could it not just have been an accident?

How many ships just disappear at sea?

americaninmoscow
16-05-2018, 13:09
How many ships just disappear at sea?

The answer to your question is easy - none. Commercial ships don't disappear. They have tracking devices and all kinds of failsafes built in. If you mean little fishing boats, then that is a different story.

Furthermore, a conspiracy is when a group of more than 3 work together to have a predetermined outcome. If you want to have it be big government type things, fine. If you want it to be a small town cop, lawyer and a judge working together, fine. It doesn't change the definition.

americaninmoscow
16-05-2018, 13:15
http://actuarialeye.com/2014/03/30/how-many-ships-disappear-each-year/

in short- a few actually do. but if they are sold for scrap and "disappeared" or actually sink without trace, well, that too is a conspiracy.

...........In the wake of the MH370 loss, I thought it was worth seeing if ships were still disappearing at such a great rate. According to an annual analysis from insurer Allianz, 94 ships (over 100 gross tonnes) were completely lost in 2013. There are many reasons for a complete loss. “Foundering” (which means sinking or submerging) caused the vast majority of the big losses.

But the big question, is how many disappeared without a trace? Again, according to the report, there were 7 ships that were “missing/overdue” in the 11 years from 2002 to 2013.

Benedikt
16-05-2018, 13:35
Also, I am not sure what you mean. Are you suggesting that after several years, they haven't started an in-depth investigation, but now they will?[/QUOTE]

that is what the article claims. that not ALL aspects were taken into consideration i the first place. and that was the private life of the Captain, co-pilot and the rest of the crew.
No one thought at first that the German wings drama was that what it was in the end.

americaninmoscow
16-05-2018, 13:42
Also, I am not sure what you mean. Are you suggesting that after several years, they haven't started an in-depth investigation, but now they will?

that is what the article claims. that not ALL aspects were taken into consideration i the first place. and that was the private life of the Captain, co-pilot and the rest of the crew.
No one thought at first that the German wings drama was that what it was in the end.[/QUOTE]

I somehow seriously doubt that all angles haven't been covered. Countless man hours and big $$$$ have been spent trying to find this plane.

But what I can tell you is that this football no longer needs to be tossed/kicked about anymore. People are tired and want closure. Also, it no longer serves a political need, as the world has moved on.

Uncle Wally
16-05-2018, 13:51
The answer to your question is easy - none. Commercial ships don't disappear. They have tracking devices and all kinds of failsafes built in. If you mean little fishing boats, then that is a different story.

Furthermore, a conspiracy is when a group of more than 3 work together to have a predetermined outcome. If you want to have it be big government type things, fine. If you want it to be a small town cop, lawyer and a judge working together, fine. It doesn't change the definition.

You mean like the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory? All this time I was thinking it was collusion!

Uncle Wally
16-05-2018, 13:53
Planes also have tracking devices, more than one. There are two black boxes and I think the plane itself has one.

americaninmoscow
16-05-2018, 14:10
Planes also have tracking devices, more than one. There are two black boxes and I think the plane itself has one.

Sure.

But in this case, every country has both civilian and military radar.

What the article proposes is crazy. Somehow the guy flew on the edges of the countries borders and was a ghost and no one, no where, knows where he went.

Imagine that -

Check the radar, sgt.

Sir! No missiles inbound sir!

Wait, Oh crap! Missiles are already here?!?

Well, where did they come from?

Sir! I don't know sir! Across the border sir! There was nothing. And now, we all gonna die!

TolkoRaz
16-05-2018, 14:16

Why 3? :confused:

I disagree...........I personally think a conspiracy is when 2 or more people conspire together with the aim of achieving an intended or planned outcome, irrespective whether the outcome is actually realised..........

Uncle Wally
16-05-2018, 15:13
Sure.

But in this case, every country has both civilian and military radar.

What the article proposes is crazy. Somehow the guy flew on the edges of the countries borders and was a ghost and no one, no where, knows where he went.

Imagine that -

Check the radar, sgt.

Sir! No missiles inbound sir!

Wait, Oh crap! Missiles are already here?!?

Well, where did they come from?

Sir! I don't know sir! Across the border sir! There was nothing. And now, we all gonna die!

No, what it is says is there are "gaps" in the radars. These are both in the Pacific Ocean and Atlantic Ocean.

TheInterocitor
16-05-2018, 16:15
No, what it is says is there are "gaps" in the radars. These are both in the Pacific Ocean and Atlantic Ocean.

If there are gaps, yes, then it could disappear or the pilot navigate inside the gap areas. But I thought most air-traffic control stations overlap with each other. That would one of the purposes of the world-wide system, to insure there were no gaps. A plane would appear on one ATC system before it disappeared from the previous one.

americaninmoscow
16-05-2018, 16:24

well gee, that makes it even more interesting, considering that the airplane was no where near either of those oceans ;b

or, was that a joke? if so, good one, u got me! ;b

let's forget all of that though.

check this out-

https://goo.gl/images/fAvCcf

and then see this

https://goo.gl/images/a5eXAC

whats to look at?

See the tiny little red dot - Diego Garcia? That's a freaking big ass super major us military base, although its british territory. They have plenty of radar capabilities.

here is a bitter look

TheInterocitor
16-05-2018, 16:30
I still consider the "shot down by a Chinese missile" theory. Someone in the Red Army thought they were being invaded and fired off an anti-airplane missile. Or perhaps the pilot thought that could be way to do suicide - fly over the missile base. Or he navigated wrongly and accidentally appeared over the missile base. The Chinese, or anyone else who shot it down, would never be talking about it, so it would remain a mystery...

TolkoRaz
16-05-2018, 17:40
I still consider the "shot down by a Chinese missile" theory. Someone in the Red Army thought they were being invaded and fired off an anti-airplane missile. Or perhaps the pilot thought that could be way to do suicide - fly over the missile base. Or he navigated wrongly and accidentally appeared over the missile base. The Chinese, or anyone else who shot it down, would never be talking about it, so it would remain a mystery...

LOL! And who is going to star in the fictional movie?

Uncle Wally
16-05-2018, 17:49
LOL! And who is going to star in the fictional movie?

Both Ukraine and the USofA shot down civilian aircraft by accident. It's not so far fetched.

Uncle Wally
16-05-2018, 17:50
well gee, that makes it even more interesting, considering that the airplane was no where near either of those oceans ;b

or, was that a joke? if so, good one, u got me! ;b

let's forget all of that though.

check this out-

https://goo.gl/images/fAvCcf

and then see this

https://goo.gl/images/a5eXAC

whats to look at?

See the tiny little red dot - Diego Garcia? That's a freaking big ass super major us military base, although its british territory. They have plenty of radar capabilities.

here is a bitter look

Ok, Indian Ocean.

americaninmoscow
16-05-2018, 18:04
https://goo.gl/images/ngzsbJ

Uncle Wally
16-05-2018, 18:45
https://goo.gl/images/ngzsbJ

Sorry I stay as far away from Google as I can. I never click on anything that has "goo" in it. Never know what you'll catch.

TolkoRaz
16-05-2018, 21:18
Both Ukraine and the USofA shot down civilian aircraft by accident. It's not so far fetched.

LOL!

Soviet Union also shot down a passenger aircraft! If you have forgotten, a Korean 747 airliner (KAL007) was shot down in 1983 by a SU-15 Interceptor............

As for MH-370, unless shot down with a pea shooter or a catapult, there would have been a large mid-air explosion which would have been identified and recorded by at least one of the US of A's many sensors.

Why would the US of A cover up and conceal China's mistake? :confused:

And, why would they dispatch surface vessels and submarines for an extended period searching for any wreckage on the seabed if they knew where it had been shot down? :confused:

It seems to me that for everything that goes wrong in the World, you and others on this forum blame the so called 'Deep State'.....................

As far as I am concerned, there is no Deep State, and if there was, they would not be that powerful or have a global reach.............

americaninmoscow
16-05-2018, 23:27
@tolka

Ur half right with ur post above, but some how manage to pull defeat from the jaws of victory...

americaninmoscow
16-05-2018, 23:34
LOL!

Soviet Union also shot down a passenger aircraft! If you have forgotten, a Korean 747 airliner (KAL007) was shot down in 1983 by a SU-15 ....

But u do raise a good and valid point with the korean plane, if i remember correctly. There was a us senator on that plane and somehow, someway, the world just moved on and accepted tge official story although it was suspect .

Uncle Wally
17-05-2018, 23:12
But u do raise a good and valid point with the korean plane, if i remember correctly. There was a us senator on that plane and somehow, someway, the world just moved on and accepted tge official story although it was suspect .

A US Senator you say? The CIA would not hesitate to kill a plane full of people just to get their target. Obama would bomb/drone weddings just to kill one person and would kill half of their family and their wife's family too. Remember too that the Korean plane went wildly off course. It was viewed as a spy plane and was shot down on propose. Ukraine and the US supposedly shot down those planes by accident. If the CIA wanted to shoot down a plane I am most certain that the US military would not squeal about it.

Uncle Wally
17-05-2018, 23:24
LOL!

Soviet Union also shot down a passenger aircraft! If you have forgotten, a Korean 747 airliner (KAL007) was shot down in 1983 by a SU-15 Interceptor............

As for MH-370, unless shot down with a pea shooter or a catapult, there would have been a large mid-air explosion which would have been identified and recorded by at least one of the US of A's many sensors.

Why would the US of A cover up and conceal China's mistake? :confused:

And, why would they dispatch surface vessels and submarines for an extended period searching for any wreckage on the seabed if they knew where it had been shot down? :confused:

It seems to me that for everything that goes wrong in the World, you and others on this forum blame the so called 'Deep State'.....................

As far as I am concerned, there is no Deep State, and if there was, they would not be that powerful or have a global reach.............

The "Deep State" may be more understandable for you if we refer to it as the "permanent state". Presidents may come and even CIA heads but there are people who stay it government that are not elected that work there for 20 or 30 years. Do you really want us to believe the CIA changes every 4 to 8 years? What would happen to their drug dealing operations? The CIA works on their own and this whole Trump thing is exposing them.

TheInterocitor
18-05-2018, 08:12
Gulf of Tonkin, Weapons of Mass destruction, Serbian ethnic cleansing, Skripals, Syrian Government's Poison Gas Attacks, Battleship Maine, 9/11 (a product of the Saudi Arabian Deep State) and on and on and on...

There is a "Deep State" and there are conspiracies, and the FBI did spy on Donald trump, and the Obama administration did abuse the power of the IRS and intelligence agencies to interfere in the American political process.

The undercover agents know the media is a "useful idiot" who will whip up public opinion to compel and legitimize political and/or military action by the entrenched establishment currently in power.

The world will be a much better place when the rocks covering up the activities of the Deep States (not just in the US, but in nations all over the globe) are removed and the light of day shines on their nefarious machinations.

TolkoRaz
18-05-2018, 09:51
A US Senator you say? The CIA would not hesitate to kill a plane full of people just to get their target. Obama would bomb/drone weddings just to kill one person and would kill half of their family and their wife's family too. Remember too that the Korean plane went wildly off course. It was viewed as a spy plane and was shot down on propose. Ukraine and the US supposedly shot down those planes by accident. If the CIA wanted to shoot down a plane I am most certain that the US military would not squeal about it.

Uncle Wally, It was the Soviets who attacked the plane, not the Americans on this occasion................the US Navy shot down the Iranian Airbus, not the Korean airliner.........

TolkoRaz
18-05-2018, 09:56
The "Deep State" may be more understandable for you if we refer to it as the "permanent state". Presidents may come and even CIA heads but there are people who stay it government that are not elected that work there for 20 or 30 years. Do you really want us to believe the CIA changes every 4 to 8 years? What would happen to their drug dealing operations? The CIA works on their own and this whole Trump thing is exposing them.

Uncle Wally, the Chiefs / Heads and Senior Leadership rotate and change every so many years; they are the decision makers.

If you expect the bulk of any organisation to be made redundant every 4 or 5 years, you will have no depth of experience, no career progression, no motivation, and a totally ineffective organisation...............is that what you want? :confused:

Do you think that your so called 'permanent state' is only relevant to the US of A?

The BND, DGSE, SVR etc all operate the same way as do the majority of commercial companies................

Nothing sinister in that at all........

For some reason, it is mainly Americans who see conspiracies and cry about the existence of a 'Deep State'.....................perhaps Americans make and watch too many sensationalised & over-dramatised films about rogue CIA units and other covert Government departments working alone................ they make good cinema, but they are pure escapism and fantasy............

Uncle Wally
18-05-2018, 12:10
Uncle Wally, It was the Soviets who attacked the plane, not the Americans on this occasion................the US Navy shot down the Iranian Airbus, not the Korean airliner.........

I understand that and I also understand that the Soviets shot the plane down on purpose. They said it was a spy plane in Soviet air space. It was in Soviet air space. The Iranian plane was supposedly shot down by accident.

Uncle Wally
18-05-2018, 12:25
Uncle Wally, the Chiefs / Heads and Senior Leadership rotate and change every so many years; they are the decision makers.

If you expect the bulk of any organisation to be made redundant every 4 or 5 years, you will have no depth of experience, no career progression, no motivation, and a totally ineffective organisation...............is that what you want? :confused:

Do you think that your so called 'permanent state' is only relevant to the US of A?

The BND, DGSE, SVR etc all operate the same way as do the majority of commercial companies................

Nothing sinister in that at all........

For some reason, it is mainly Americans who see conspiracies and cry about the existence of a 'Deep State'.....................perhaps Americans make and watch too many sensationalised & over-dramatised films about rogue CIA units and other covert Government departments working alone................ they make good cinema, but they are pure escapism and fantasy............

Sorry but I respectfully disagree. No matter who the US president is US policies stay the same. You may have noticed that only very little has changed under Trump and now in fact is going backwards. He drained the swamp but only far enough so the Bush era spooks could stick their little war criminal head above water. You don't hear Trump talking about the CIA anymore do you? Trump hired a new FBI director and what does he do? He refuses to give congress the info they have every right to see. Trump was either a CIA plant or he gave up and is just going along.

Uncle Wally
18-05-2018, 12:28
Anyways I would be more likely to believe the plane was crashed on purpose.

TolkoRaz
18-05-2018, 14:19
Anyways I would be more likely to believe the plane was crashed on purpose.

Suicidal pilot / flightcrew?

Uncle Wally
18-05-2018, 15:00
Suicidal pilot / flightcrew?

Yes, seems like it could be. Who was on the flight? Anyone the US would want dead? If not, then a nose dive into the ocean.

TheInterocitor
18-05-2018, 19:39
There was that suspicious airplane crash in Serbia, carrying a US cabinet official who was rumored to be about to give up the dirt on President Bill Clinton.