PDA

View Full Version : Video for the international Jewish community

Uncle Wally
05-05-2018, 20:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1185s&v=OFtqd4s_TXs

Russian Lad
05-05-2018, 22:55
Wally, we, the ILJC, are amazed by your self-destructive audacity. We will still keep doing what is the best for us and (maybe) for you. Like I have mentioned, the winner takes it all. You have joined the evil kvas side that is going to lose, bitterly and this time without a second chance. I do hope you live long enough to witness the utter defeat of those whom you admire. By the way, we have had a wonderful day in SPb today. So many handsome, resolute and brilliant young men downtown. They were shouting "Down with the tsar!".:) How was it on the Tverskaya Str. in Moscow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INjNXFrR6GI

Uncle Wally
05-05-2018, 23:32
Rrr, um, ah, ok. You just keep murdering innocence people and see how that works for you "not evil people".

Benedikt
06-05-2018, 01:18
How was it on the Tverskaya Str. in Moscow?

475 people were detained out of a population of 15 millions. big numbers ... if Navalny is so great indeed where are his millions of supporters? 1000 people in, how many was that, 25 locations?
https://themoscowtimes.com/news/more-than-1000-people-detained-at-anti-putin-protests-61361

why does that Vasili guy hide his face? if he has nothing to hide, let him show who he is. what is he afraid of? if he has done nothing wrong, he has nothing to fear.
https://themoscowtimes.com/photogalleries/generation-p-lifetime-under-vladimir-putin-eighteen-60927

Russian Lad
06-05-2018, 05:48
475 people were detained out of a population of 15 millions. big numbers ... if Navalny is so great indeed where are his millions of supporters? 1000 people in, how many was that, 25 locations?

The arrests were quite brutal, some unidentified criminals who called themselves cossacks were violently assaulting unarmed protesters using clubs and fists and belts, without any reaction from the police. Which means there is no more letter of law in my country. Zero. Zilch. Nada. How can foreigners come to the World Cup here and feel safe? It will be impossible, I am afraid. The same concerns foreign investments into the local economy.
Violent detention of 475 peaceful, unarmed protesters in one city - a small number for you?
Anyway, you are clueless. This is just a preview of the things to come, when the economy fully collapses and the ruble goes down the drain. Those are mostly white collar crowds, relatively small, unable to resist and hence an easy target for illegal manhandling, severe, despicably cruel beating, humiliation of human dignity and arrest. The other social groups, including workers, are mostly dormant at the moment, but their living conditions are deteriorating. Wait for 1-2 more years. Even Rome wasn't built in one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTAN6CdBYc4

Uncle Wally
06-05-2018, 07:16
The arrests were quite brutal, some unidentified criminals who called themselves cossacks were violently assaulting unarmed protesters using clubs and fists and belts, without any reaction from the police. Which means there is no more letter of law in my country. Zero. Zilch. Nada. How can foreigners come to the World Cup here and feel safe? It will be impossible, I am afraid. The same concerns foreign investments into the local economy.
Violent detention of 475 peaceful, unarmed protesters in one city - a small number for you?
Anyway, you are clueless. This is just a preview of the things to come, when the economy fully collapses and the ruble goes down the drain. Those are mostly white collar crowds, relatively small, unable to resist and hence an easy target for illegal manhandling, severe, despicably cruel beating, humiliation of human dignity and arrest. The other social groups, including workers, are mostly dormant at the moment, but their living conditions are deteriorating. Wait for 1-2 more years. Even Rome wasn't built in one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTAN6CdBYc4

How does that compare to 40 dead and 5000 shot? Israel is killing children!

Judge
06-05-2018, 07:47
Wally, we, the ILJC, are amazed by your self-destructive audacity. We will still keep doing what is the best for us and (maybe) for you. Like I have mentioned, the winner takes it all. You have joined the evil kvas side that is going to lose, bitterly and this time without a second chance. I do hope you live long enough to witness the utter defeat of those whom you admire. By the way, we have had a wonderful day in SPb today. So many handsome, resolute and brilliant young men downtown. They were shouting "Down with the tsar!".:) How was it on the Tverskaya Str. in Moscow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INjNXFrR6GI

The protests here goes to show how people are allowed to express themselves in Russia .There was mass protests in France the other day, 1000s marching in Scotland for independence, etc.Russia like many other countries allows people to protest, it would be more worrying not to see any protests.

Uncle Wally
06-05-2018, 07:55
But only in Israel can they use snipers to shoot people and nothing is said.

Judge
06-05-2018, 08:04
But only in Israel can they use snipers to shoot people and nothing is said.

Even if the Russian protests weren't officially allowed ,people still freely went to the streets, unlike in some places where they would be shot at.

Benedikt
06-05-2018, 08:19
How does that compare to 40 dead and 5000 shot? Israel is killing children!

WALLY,NEVER say anything against the jewish state. IMMIDEATELY you will be branded a Nazi, anti Semite, Jew hater or whatever. THEY can do what they want, no one apparently has the right to criticize them. not in the past, not now not in 1000 years. they are always right. and all others are always wrong.
Lets hope BIBI will rot in hell, even that the Pope says there is none.

Uncle Wally
06-05-2018, 08:43
WALLY,NEVER say anything against the jewish state. IMMIDEATELY you will be branded a Nazi, anti Semite, Jew hater or whatever. THEY can do what they want, no one apparently has the right to criticize them. not in the past, not now not in 1000 years. they are always right. and all others are always wrong.
Lets hope BIBI will rot in hell, even that the Pope says there is none.

Yes I know they have been using that for 70 years now. It's starting to get old and shouldn't give them the right to set up their own concentration camp and murder the inmates for complaining.

Russian Lad
06-05-2018, 13:32
The protests here goes to show how people are allowed to express themselves in Russia .There was mass protests in France the other day, 1000s marching in Scotland for independence, etc.Russia like many other countries allows people to protest, it would be more worrying not to see any protests.

In France the protests often turn violent, and the police are at least somewhat justified in using some force against the protesters. Here the police are beating with clubs and manhandle and arrest peaceful, unarmed protesters, they are also using some unidentified criminals who call themselves cossacks to brutally beat and violently manhandle the peaceful protesters and stray pedestrians alike. How can foreign investors and the World Cup guests hope for any degree of personal safety in such a toxic, dangerous and illegal environment? Moreover, even little Russian-speaking children are arrested like in Saratov yesterday, so even the children of foreign guests in Russia are/will be in dire jeopardy (we, the ILJC, are deeply concerned by the tragic developments):

Benedikt
06-05-2018, 15:39
(we, the ILJC, are deeply concerned by the tragic developments):

and are you only concerned from behind the anonymity of the computer keyboard. or are you going to show your faces and do something? help them to defend themselves in a court? offer assistance if needed? talk is easy and costs nothing. and from behind a keyboard one can make as much noise as one wants...

Russian Lad
06-05-2018, 16:34
(we, the ILJC, are deeply concerned by the tragic developments):

and are you only concerned from behind the anonymity of the computer keyboard. or are you going to show your faces and do something? help them to defend themselves in a court? offer assistance if needed? talk is easy and costs nothing. and from behind a keyboard one can make as much noise as one wants...

Don't worry, I am quite an active citizen. Am I supposed to go into the details here? I will abstain.:) What about you? You seem to believe it is all "right and correct". Here, take a look at another pic, maybe there is a human inside of you, after all.:) If there is one, I will still have a chance to find him and to dig him up.

americaninmoscow
06-05-2018, 19:50
The thing about these protests was and is how widespread they are/were. They took place in cities, both big and small all across Russia...

Uncle Wally
06-05-2018, 20:01
Don't worry, I am quite an active citizen. Am I supposed to go into the details here? I will abstain.:) What about you? You seem to believe it is all "right and correct". Here, take a look at another pic, maybe there is a human inside of you, after all.:) If there is one, I will still have a chance to find him and to dig him up.

I Israel they shoot and kill them. What is you don't understand? Are you that thick? It's kids I'm talking about.

bydand
06-05-2018, 20:50
I Israel they shoot and kill them. What is you don't understand? Are you that thick? It's kids I'm talking about.

Its whataboutism you're talking.

Russian Lad
06-05-2018, 21:52

I am afraid it is psychological derangement and plain despair. Deep inside Wally realizes he is fighting a losing battle (I don't think he is that stupid to think the opposite). And he is cornered - he burnt his American passport and basically is a criminal? a spy? on the loose in Putin's Russia. After the dust settles he will surely be paid a close attention.
What is wrong with Israel? I have a few ILJC friends who live there, they prosper, make a lot of money and enjoy life. They ran away from Putin's Russia of rampant poverty, total illegality, corruption, nepotism and downright despotism.

americaninmoscow
06-05-2018, 22:01

Actually, for the most part, that is not true.. a few years back it became a criminal offence to have gatherings of either 3 or 9 (i forget) people. I remember going to a small gathering/breakfast put on by elance, the biggest online freelance site in the world, and the girl, a russian-american girl, was blown away listening to the problems that digital entrepenuers have here, and how we all could have been arrested simply for being there. Elance never really tried to do much officially here in Rus after that.

Russian Lad
06-05-2018, 22:34
Actually, for the most part, that is not true..

It is not just untrue, it is deeply cynical. Peaceful protesters get beaten with clubs and belts by the police and the criminals they seem to fully control, little Russian-speaking children are subjected to violent arrests and Judge is saying "The protests here goes to show how people are allowed to express themselves in Russia". I am glad no one has been murdered during this atrocious manhandling of a peaceful demonstration, but I think it has been pure luck this time. Judge, do you just pretend to be clueless or you have lost the plot entirely? We, the ILJC, are immensely baffled.

Uncle Wally
06-05-2018, 22:44

What is the thread about? You want to tell me I started a thread about the Moscow protest by posting a video talking about how Israel is killing kids that protest? You should watch the video I posted. RL has obviously not.

Uncle Wally
06-05-2018, 22:46
I am afraid it is psychological derangement and plain despair. Deep inside Wally realizes he is fighting a losing battle (I don't think he is that stupid to think the opposite). And he is cornered - he burnt his American passport and basically is a criminal? a spy? on the loose in Putin's Russia. After the dust settles he will surely be paid a close attention.
What is wrong with Israel? I have a few ILJC friends who live there, they prosper, make a lot of money and enjoy life. They ran away from Putin's Russia of rampant poverty, total illegality, corruption, nepotism and downright despotism.

Your mind is burnt. Why don't you get on topic or get out of my thread.

americaninmoscow
06-05-2018, 23:15
It is not just untrue, it is deeply cynical. Peaceful protesters get beaten with clubs and belts by the police and the criminals they seem to fully control, little Russian-speaking children are subjected to violent arrests and Judge is saying "The protests here goes to show how people are allowed to express themselves in Russia". I am glad no one has been murdered during this atrocious manhandling of a peaceful demonstration, but I think it has been pure luck this time. Judge, do you just pretend to be clueless or you have lost the plot entirely? We, the ILJC, are immensely baffled.

What is iljc

Russian Lad
06-05-2018, 23:16
What is iljc

International Liberal Jewish Community :big-grin: ILJC is in strong opposition to CKDL (Crimson Kvas Drinking Losers). An ongoing battle here on the forum, one may say...

Uncle Wally
07-05-2018, 06:37
Actually, for the most part, that is not true.. a few years back it became a criminal offence to have gatherings of either 3 or 9 (i forget) people. I remember going to a small gathering/breakfast put on by elance, the biggest online freelance site in the world, and the girl, a russian-american girl, was blown away listening to the problems that digital entrepenuers have here, and how we all could have been arrested simply for being there. Elance never really tried to do much officially here in Rus after that.

The law was to prevent groups of kids causing problems. You know like gangs. Protest are legal in Russia as long as you get a permit. Nobody is going to come and arrest your sewing circle.

Uncle Wally
07-05-2018, 06:41
International Liberal Jewish Community :big-grin: ILJC is in strong opposition to CKDL (Crimson Kvas Drinking Losers). An ongoing battle here on the forum, one may say...

More like WBC, the Whinny Babies Club. Just like your ILJC there is only one member, a cry baby wanta be Jew from St. Pete.

Judge
07-05-2018, 07:40

Arrested just for holding a meeting over breakfast?
A slight exaggeration methinks, no wonder Elance didn't bother doing any business here,scaremongering does no good.

Uncle Wally
07-05-2018, 08:10
A slight exaggeration methinks, no wonder Elance didn't bother doing any business here,scaremongering does no good.

Yeah what makes it even stranger is that it was most likely in a restaurant. The law is about street gatherings.

Still a little know fact is one person can protest anytime anywhere where (except Red Square) in Moscow without a permit and it is totally legal.

TheInterocitor
07-05-2018, 09:14
Everybody positing here is wrong about everything. :) There. I guess that covers that!

In backwards chronological order, last of all, "peaceful protests" have a way of turning into violent, car-burning, assaults and mob violence, from one minute to the next, given how much power an emboldened gathering may seem to feel it has, and by how much force they are confronted with from the law-and-order side. Have you ever been in a demonstration, a huge one? There's a sense of power, that you are in charge now, you are thinking you can do anything, it's your call...

And, first of all, Israel (and any other country) has a right to defend its borders from invaders or hordes of squatters seeking more "lebensraum," the overthrow of the government, or free welfare benefits, food cards and cell phones. Unless you're Mutti Merkel, who invites all the young males of military age from within a 2000-miles radius of Frankfurt to come to Deutschland, still obsessed with guilt and making amends for Germany's past sins. The media, using the terminology "demonstrators" to describe these invaders should be arrested and charged with "Assault on a Language." :)

How would you feel/react if a family or group of young males of military age camped out in your living room, claiming it was their living room? Not only that, but they said they were going to occupy the whole apartment, that it belonged to them, even though you and your family had been there for 100 years. And you could stay there and tolerate it, or leave for Mars.

A "caravan" of "migrants," or a "demonstration" on the border, both photoshopped by the media as victimized women with cherubic children, but composed of 95% young males of military age, they are both "invasions."

americaninmoscow
07-05-2018, 10:17

You dont have to like it and you dont have to agree with it, but it is a fact and it is a tool that can be used as necessary by the authorities as seen fit.

TheInterocitor
07-05-2018, 11:07

Do you use Elance (now Upwork)? I have been using Freelancer.com, they are based in Australia, for computer things and fiverr.com for writing things. Freelancer, I asked for a translation once, and the date the document was made, and was promised exactly that. However, I got an amorphous "could be 1800's could be 1900's...." Another time, I had a website built, but they built it in a macro language that I do not know. Instead of turn-key and user-friendly, I was supposed to learn this bizarre (to me) macro language in order to manage my new website.

My problem with fiverr.com is that everyone claims to speak/read "Perfect English." May be so, but I am looking for someone to give accurate review of prose with colloquialisms, idioms, slang, etc. and see if it "works" or would appeal to mainly American audience reading for entertainment, not an audience of technocrats. The Perfect English proofers can spot all the spelling and grammatical errors but they can't tell me how they "feel" or does it have/lack "heart"? Any more than I am probably missing a lot reading Dostoevsky's "the Idiot" in English or trying it in Russian.

Sorry, off topic.