Liu.vix
05-05-2018, 18:53
Im Looking for A Russian Model in Saint Petersburg
PM ME

Benedikt
05-05-2018, 19:49
PM ME

Russian Lad should have somethign that will please you!?

Uncle Wally
05-05-2018, 20:47
PM ME

PM me for info. I have a Russian photographer in St. Pete that can fulfill your request.

Liu.vix
05-05-2018, 21:54
THX mate, Please check your Pm.

Liu.vix
05-05-2018, 21:57
Russian lad Pm ME I can pay $ also.

TolkoRaz
06-05-2018, 05:42
PM ME

Male or Female?

TolkoRaz
06-05-2018, 06:55
PM ME

May be this is what you want?

Russian Lad
17-05-2018, 04:10
Russian lad Pm ME I can pay $ also.

This is not my line of activity, I am more of a geek behind a comp type:) But if I was looking for a model in SPb I would check out the topic-specific sites. Guess the cheapest ones will be on some freelance sites - http://ya-freelancer.ru/birzhi-dlya-fotografov-i-modelej/. Also, it depends on what sort of a model you need - say, for advertising a product, for posing for a photographer or for some more private goals, etc. There may be some groups in VK as well.

FatAndy
17-05-2018, 19:41
May be this is what you want?

"Klim Voroshilov" series were also built in Leningrad:

http://www.zvezda.org.ru/components/com_jshopping/files/img_products/full_3608-f.png

Liu.vix
17-05-2018, 20:33
This is not my line of activity, I am more of a geek behind a comp type:) But if I was looking for a model in SPb I would check out the topic-specific sites. Guess the cheapest ones will be on some freelance sites - http://ya-freelancer.ru/birzhi-dlya-fotografov-i-modelej/. Also, it depends on what sort of a model you need - say, for advertising a product, for posing for a photographer or for some more private goals, etc. There may be some groups in VK as well.

Thanks, You have a Dating website, your sign, How this is not line of your activity? lol.

Russian Lad
17-05-2018, 22:36
Thanks, You have a Dating website, your sign, How this is not line of your activity? lol.

It is just a family-oriented dating site - models and regular (even old and/or ugly) Russian/Ukrainian/Belorussian (etc.) females are welcome to register there in pursuit of happiness and a better life in the abundantly prosperous, beautiful and free West. I have no leverage over these ladies and haven't met any of them in person (at least not yet), they come from search results, online advertisement campaigns and word-of-mouth grape vine.
Some similar sites actually use models to entice and to cheat unsuspecting foreigners out of their cash - it is easy to spot such sites because all their "brides" are very young and look like models, but some gullible men still fall for it I guess. I am surprised why Google and Yandex tolerate their presence, but they do.
Moreover, my site is totally free at the moment, I may hook up a payment system later, but I may not. I like to view myself as an angel, a facilitator of fates who brings value, innovation and quality to the table of life.:)