PDA

View Full Version : killing in chinese school. with knife -only-

Benedikt
28-04-2018, 04:52
should we say we are - glad- the chinese have no guns? wonder how that than would have worked out in the end? with the knife - only - 7 kids were killed.
one thing though is for sure. the Chinese to not huff and puff around with killers like that. a quick - trial -, found guilty, a bullet in the head and the end of it.
while the death sentence did nothing to deter others do kill kids and their teacher(s) as well, it will give the families of the victims some satisfaction. And THAT is what counts in the end.

http://www.oe24.at/welt/Messer-Angreifer-toetet-sieben-Schulkinder/331525355

TolkoRaz
28-04-2018, 05:28
Thank God the killer was not able to buy an AR-15.........................there would be many more dead and injured....

TheInterocitor
28-04-2018, 09:49

A tragedy that China does not allow civilians to arm themselves in defense against mass murderers.

If one of the innocent victims had an AR-15, the only casualty would have been the terrorist.

bydand
28-04-2018, 11:15
The Chinese government won't let them have guns. When I was in Beijing, after the Tiananmen Square incident, a taxi driver told me if the people could own guns there would be a revolution. According to George Friedman, head of Stratfor (who TR likes to quote), in his book "The Next 100 Years", there is much unrest ahead for China.

TolkoRaz
28-04-2018, 11:18
If one of the innocent victims had an AR-15, the only casualty would have been the terrorist.

How many Active Shooters in the US of A have been neutralised / shot dead by a US of A citizen armed with an AR-15? ;)

TolkoRaz
28-04-2018, 11:21
The Chinese government won't let them have guns. When I was in Beijing, after the Tiananmen Square incident, a taxi driver told me if the people could own guns there would be a revolution. According to George Friedman, head of Stratfor (who TR likes to quote), in his book "The Next 100 Years", there is much unrest ahead for China.

I suspect that would be very true.........

I have not yet been to the PRC; I will be going later this year but only to Shanghai so am not sure if I will learn that much about the PRC on my first visit...........I am very confident discussing and assessing the Middle East and Africa, but am now only just branching out into Asia.....

TheInterocitor
28-04-2018, 17:05
How many Active Shooters in the US of A have been neutralised / shot dead by a US of A citizen armed with an AR-15? ;)

A couple of million times a year, in the USA, an armed citizen discourages a criminal or prevents a crime. Of course, the agenda-driven Leftist media only reports such occurrences when they go south.