PDA

View Full Version : South and North Korea's heads are meeting for peace talks

Benedikt
27-04-2018, 07:02
https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/korea-krise/treffen-kim-moon-55524220.bild.html

and Trump wanted to bomb the place to high hell and smithers. there is for sure a reason behind all this, North and South would not do it just because they feel they are all over sudden good guys. North Korea has no more -atomic abilities- because the whole thing apparently blew up. One reason -they- say, Kim comes talking? whatever it is, talking for sure is better than all the saber rattling and bombing...
by the way, i was reading the -German- press and the American one. The USA funded scribblers and commentators make the story look like and sound, Kim came crawling and it is all the credit to the USA that there are talks now. - embedded- mouthpieces for their government. so much for independent news.

Judge
27-04-2018, 07:32
An historical day, with Trump soon meeting the NK leader ,we could see Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

TheInterocitor
27-04-2018, 10:53
An historical day, with Trump soon meeting the NK leader ,we could see Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

The Left would never do that. They might give to Kim, though.

Speaking of prizes, a Pulitzer Prize (mostly prizes for journalism) was awarded to a racist rapper. Rap music is GARBAGE, thinly-disguised hate speech. The Pulitzer Prize now has no meaning. Itís over. The Nobel Peace prize is over, too.

The Left is like King Midas in reverse - it corrupts everything it touches.

TolkoRaz
27-04-2018, 12:04

It is a historical day, but I think we can better thank the RF, Chinese and South Korean intermediaries for encouraging NK to the table.............

Benedikt
27-04-2018, 15:54
It is a historical day, but I think we can better thank the RF, Chinese and South Korean intermediaries for encouraging NK to the table.............

- encouraging- is a good word indeed!

TheInterocitor
27-04-2018, 19:19
Yes, Donald Trump was the catalyst...

Yes, I called this one...see my post "Pluto and Mars in Conjunction" in the Religion sub-topic.

:piano:

We are headed into an astrological clash of the titans, Mars and Pluto (these two represent war, but their conjunction yields peace. Maybe the two war powers were DJT and Kim, issuing threats to each other).

Mars and Pluto will make exact conjunction on Thursday, April 26 at 7:00 am Eastern Standard Time.

Overall, this is a wonderful thing for the collective of humanity.
The highest octave of the Black Moon, Mars, and Pluto, in union, brings victory for renaissance and rebirth.
Thursday will be... “The Road of Transformation”

:mml:
Thank you, thank you, you're welcome! :10806:

TolkoRaz
28-04-2018, 05:18
Before Trump claims that any peace is his personal victory, we should not overlook the great and more measured work undertaken by the South Koreans who seek re-unification, and the friendly pressure applied by China and the RF.

And, perhaps more to the point is the likelihood that the main nuclear test site is now unusable following a series of earthquakes which had been triggered following the last nuclear test which have rendered the the test site unusable / almost destroyed..........

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/26/north-korea-nuclear-test-site-collapse-may-be-out-of-action-china