PDA

View Full Version : this is not funny anymore

Benedikt
09-04-2018, 09:29
what is happening in our park is not funny anymore. the authorities spend so much money to make it nice for us. but there must be always some people who do not like this. what they do is just plain wanton destruction. breaking down newly constructed railings. throwing bennches into the river. or up on to the roofs of the shashlik booths.

Uncle Wally
09-04-2018, 18:45
Talk to the police, write the mayor. The cops in our area seem to have a handle on things like that.

Benedikt
09-04-2018, 19:25
Talk to the police, write the mayor. The cops in our area seem to have a handle on things like that.

this is the second post already. i have posted also a copy to the head honcho of Strogino. also on FB. lets see what reaction i will get.

TheInterocitor
09-04-2018, 19:30
Shoot them

Benedikt
09-04-2018, 20:37
Shoot them

one has to catch them first....

Benedikt
11-04-2018, 08:49
and the wanton destruction just goes on....

nicklcool
11-04-2018, 13:40
Might this be the unfortunate downside of the increased "freedoms" Russians tend to brag about?

Without hefty fines and realistic threats of jail time to police our behavior within society, this is one example of the depths to which we human beasts will plunge!

Uncle Wally
11-04-2018, 15:21
Might this be the unfortunate downside of the increased "freedoms" Russians tend to brag about?

Without hefty fines and realistic threats of jail time to police our behavior within society, this is one example of the depths to which we human beasts will plunge!

This is late at night and most likely deep into the park. As soon as the kids see lights coming they run. Not much fun for cops.

Judge
11-04-2018, 16:02
Post the pics to your local government site, either on VK, Instagram, who is in charge of your area will probably have an official account.

Benedikt
11-04-2018, 16:16
Post the pics to your local government site, either on VK, Instagram, who is in charge of your area will probably have an official account.

at the same time i post here, i also post to the head of Strogino Administration, on facebook of the Strogino site, on - mz- FB site, and on the local Strogino newspaper. so far no answer or reply from anyone. or publishing in the local newspaper. but i will be persistent.

Judge
11-04-2018, 16:26
at the same time i post here, i also post to the head of Strogino Administration, on facebook of the Strogino site, on - mz- FB site, and on the local Strogino newspaper. so far no answer or reply from anyone. or publishing in the local newspaper. but i will be persistent.
Good, that's a start,
See if they have an Instagram account, worth checking, many admins use it now.
I'll check for you.

Yeah, there is an account, doesn't look official though.
Your pics amongst all these pretty pictures will raise a few eyebrows:smile:

Benedikt
11-04-2018, 17:30
[QUOTE=Judge;1478086]Good, that's a start,
See if they have an Instagram account, worth checking, many admins use it now.
I'll check for you.

Yeah, there is an account, doesn't look official though.
Your pics amongst all these pretty pictures will raise a few eyebrows:smile:

this is indeed not the official site. there are about 10 sites from the Strogino surroundings... but i post them there nevertheless as well. somewhere, sometimes, someone will read it and maybe do something.
yesterday the workers ( the park is -Moscow- so Moscow pays for it. But it is in Strogino so let the locals take the flak. since it is the locals who destroy it) cleaned up the torn down railings. the prorab was swearing and cursing, and from the looks of it he had a long talk on the phone to someone. after all they have to redo the whole thing now...