PDA

View Full Version : Kim and Trump to meet, a sight to be seen

Benedikt
09-03-2018, 10:08
http://www.oe24.at/welt/Kim-Jong-un-laedt-Trump-zu-Treffen-ein/325232401

and no more words to bomb it to hell. or from the other side to annihilate the place. forgetting that a fallout would turn half of the other countries around into death zones as well.never worked or better, would not have worked anyway.
the arms and armaments industries of course are not to pleased. they want of course produce new bombs and planes. but to do that the old crap and stockpiles have to be used up before.
suppose they will find another little war. or if there is nothing. provoke something. The CIA is always happy to give a helping hand. a few wrong or untrue informations. and off they fly. and the grunts go....

TolkoRaz
09-03-2018, 10:58
Is NK buying time or is he serious?

Is eventual re-unification of the North & South likely in the years ahead?

rumple_stilskin
09-03-2018, 11:03
http://www.oe24.at/welt/Kim-Jong-un-laedt-Trump-zu-Treffen-ein/325232401

and no more words to bomb it to hell. or from the other side to annihilate the place. forgetting that a fallout would turn half of the other countries around into death zones as well.never worked or better, would not have worked anyway.
the arms and armaments industries of course are not to pleased. they want of course produce new bombs and planes. but to do that the old crap and stockpiles have to be used up before.
suppose they will find another little war. or if there is nothing. provoke something. The CIA is always happy to give a helping hand. a few wrong or untrue informations. and off they fly. and the grunts go....

It would be interesting to see what happens to the share prices of the american arms makers if a deal is signed, as the americans will be booted out of korea.

It's even been making the TED talks recently

In this TED talk, they talk about a nuclear war between india and pakistan would cause a billion people would to die worldwide from famine due to the burning soot going into the atmosphere and destrying crops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7hOpT0lPGI

in this one, the guy talks about the whole bogus nuclear scam industry and one of his anti-nuclear relatives was murdered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH6xkjMNdnk

It seems Dotard was totally loony as to even be talking about attacking korea, even if NK did not retaliate the burning there would destroy crops worldwide.

A lot of influential people watch these TED talks.

It seems Putin is taking a leaf out of dear leaders book. Do you remember sometime NK released some videos, and animations, showing videos of nukes going to america sometime ago? Well, Putin then released a video a week ago showing nukes going to florida. There seems to be change in behavior of Putin after observing NK success. Rather than talking nice and trying to cooperate with america, better to show brute force for the desired outcome - such as with the nuclear powered cruise missiles that can fly for months that were showed off

rumple_stilskin
09-03-2018, 11:25

I think NK wins either way with negotiations.

In six months from now, if negotiations fail NK has 50 Hbombs deployed.
If negotiations succeed american troops are kicked out of NK and future invasion for the control of resources is thwarted.

Both outcomes are good for NK.

Now, the americans know all this, so really the future meeting will be of the terms of american surrender - and fleeing the peninsula.

China will be trying not to giggle to loudly, attempting to keep straight faces while american surrender terms agreed.

re-unification, yes.....

TheInterocitor
09-03-2018, 11:53
It would be interesting to see what happens to the share prices of the american arms makers if a deal is signed, as the americans will be booted out of korea.

It's even been making the TED talks recently
A lot of influential people watch these TED talks.

Thanks, Rumple. These TED talks are really illuminating! :)

In this TED talk, a highly-indoctrinated and overly-self-esteemed Snowflake explains how we poop:

https://www.ted.com/talks/giulia_enders_the_surprisingly_charming_science_of_our_gut

In this TED talk, another University Egghead of infinitesimal wisdom explains that our brain is actually located in our small intestines. :jawdrop:

https://www.ted.com/talks/heribert_watzke_the_brain_in_your_gut Your poop (not your mind or your spirit) determines who you are!

A Snowstorm of Snowflakes have watched these insightful videos. Maybe they could start a new religion - The Church of Poop. :)

Better yet, Kim and Donald could discuss the differences between Korean poop and American poop, and come to an agreement mandating diversity of poop! :)

But the media has already starting po-pooing the summit...

TheInterocitor
09-03-2018, 13:37
The "news" - the "news" on the radio is replaying all the insults Donald and Kim have traded over the years.

Isn't the media a great and wonderful service? So altruistic! So dedicated to expanding our humanity and enabling world peace! :rofl:

rumple_stilskin
09-03-2018, 13:50
Thanks, Rumple. These TED talks are really illuminating! :)

In this TED talk, a highly-indoctrinated and overly-self-esteemed Snowflake explains how we poop:

https://www.ted.com/talks/giulia_enders_the_surprisingly_charming_science_of_our_gut

In this TED talk, another University Egghead of infinitesimal wisdom explains that our brain is actually located in our small intestines. :jawdrop:

https://www.ted.com/talks/heribert_watzke_the_brain_in_your_gut Your poop (not your mind or your spirit) determines who you are!

A Snowstorm of Snowflakes have watched these insightful videos. Maybe they could start a new religion - The Church of Poop. :)

Better yet, Kim and Donald could discuss the differences between Korean poop and American poop, and come to an agreement mandating diversity of poop! :)

But the media has already starting po-pooing the summit...

A message to the expat.ru administrators:

Can you please delete the above post. This user keeps writing these kind of messages when he loses an arguement as a method to discourage discussion on a thread topic. Eating yellow snow etc on other posts.
It's essentially trolling, as a method to stop discussion. Most people won't continue to read the thread, his intention as the veiwpoints proven don't match his narrative.

How does the above post contribute to the discussion?

TheInterocitor
09-03-2018, 14:07
The highly regarded NEW YORK TIMES has decided to showcase all the insults Kim and Donald have exchanged.

What will the SLIMES do next to oppose peace?

TheInterocitor
09-03-2018, 14:16
A message to the expat.ru administrators:
Can you please delete the above post.

If the moderators won't delete your comments about nuking American cities, Rumple, there's little chance they would delete my sarcastic commentary exposing the pseudoscientific claptrap of TED. :)

rumple_stilskin
09-03-2018, 14:47
If the moderators won't delete your comments about nuking American cities, Rumple, there's little chance they would delete my sarcastic commentary exposing the pseudoscientific claptrap of TED. :)

People participate in that thread by choice, if you don't like it don't post there. Your posts are off topic and designed to stifle discussion and awareness of other points of view.

TheInterocitor
09-03-2018, 15:02
People participate in that thread by choice, if you don't like it don't post there.

It's my "choice to participate"? But then you say "don't post there." So which one is it? I have a choice or not? Make up my mind, please. :)

Your posts are off topic and designed to stifle discussion and awareness of other points of view.

How are my posts off-topic? How are they designed to stifle discussion or suppress your point of view? I would say when you advocate nuking my city, you need to look at how that might suppress meaningful discussions.

Sorry if I disrespected TED. But I don't see them as being a beneficial organization, nor helping to solve any contemporary problems. Instead, they appear to be contributing to the social disorder. If you disagree, I'm all ears.

rumple_stilskin
09-03-2018, 16:29
It's my "choice to participate"? But then you say "don't post there." So which one is it? I have a choice or not? Make up my mind, please. :)

How are my posts off-topic? How are they designed to stifle discussion or suppress your point of view? I would say when you advocate nuking my city, you need to look at how that might suppress meaningful discussions.

Sorry if I disrespected TED. But I don't see them as being a beneficial organization, nor helping to solve any contemporary problems. Instead, they appear to be contributing to the social disorder. If you disagree, I'm all ears.

If I start a thread, nobody can say my post is off topic. By definition I have defined the topic by starting the thread. If you join the thread with posts that fine, but don't write material that is designed to make the thread not enjoyable with comments such as "yellow snow" poop etc. I don't care if you disagree, you can do so with all your might. that's free speech. But don't write stuff that is not relevant at all, and descends the conversation to jibberish.

Uncle Wally
09-03-2018, 21:21

I think Kim just wants a new Samsung Galaxy S9 Note.

Uncle Wally
09-03-2018, 21:30
If I start a thread, nobody can say my post is off topic. By definition I have defined the topic by starting the thread. If you join the thread with posts that fine, but don't write material that is designed to make the thread not enjoyable with comments such as "yellow snow" poop etc. I don't care if you disagree, you can do so with all your might. that's free speech. But don't write stuff that is not relevant at all, and descends the conversation to jibberish.

Ha, but you are not American! Us American citizens don't care what you start or where you're from, we will decide what is right and what should be talked about. You are just lucky we don't drone you, you not American. Gee the nerve of these not American people! Coming up with your own ideas and stuff. Next thing you know you will want us Americans to take you seriously! Fat phucking chance on that unless you have nukes.

TolkoRaz
09-03-2018, 22:06
Ha, but you are not American! Us American citizens don't care what you start or where you're from, we will decide what is right and what should be talked about. You are just lucky we don't drone you, you not American. Gee the nerve of these not American people! Coming up with your own ideas and stuff. Next thing you know you will want us Americans to take you seriously! Fat phucking chance on that unless you have nukes.

No reference to starting trade wars too................

Benedikt
10-03-2018, 05:46
No reference to starting trade wars too................

mich easier way. put him on the ignore list. THAT is what they can not stand. being ignored...

TheInterocitor
10-03-2018, 14:44
Kim just wants to let everyone know he does Gangnam style really good! Kim-Jong style!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cG7ZVBXQII