PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton's 33,000 missing emails found!

Uncle Wally
15-01-2018, 09:29
http://yournewswire.com/trump-found-hillary-missing-emails/

Benedikt
15-01-2018, 11:17
http://yournewswire.com/trump-found-hillary-missing-emails/

well it is one thing to find them, MAYBE they are in the system somewhere... but it is another thing to have them published...-freedom of information-, - the public and taxpayer have a right to know-... one thing is for sure, it will be awrangel for month to come. and the pen pushers and shyster lawyers will write plenty hours and make a bundle out of it.

rumple_stilskin
15-01-2018, 18:40
well it is one thing to find them, MAYBE they are in the system somewhere... but it is another thing to have them published...-freedom of information-, - the public and taxpayer have a right to know-... one thing is for sure, it will be awrangel for month to come. and the pen pushers and shyster lawyers will write plenty hours and make a bundle out of it.

If in fact they have been truly found and are analyzed and published i think it's a fair bet they tried to hide them to destroy evidence.

So we are talking obstruction of justice and after the Russia witch hunt i don't expect dotard to be turning a blind eye.

so we are talking Clinton in the slammer.

Benedikt
15-01-2018, 20:32
so we are talking Clinton in the slammer.[/QUOTE]

that i want to see. i think the sun will settle in the north first before she will do one day jail time.

FatAndy
23-01-2018, 22:33
If in fact they have been truly found and are analyzed and published i think it's a fair bet they tried to hide them to destroy evidence.
Vovan always has got a copy :cool:

Benedikt
24-01-2018, 06:44
Vovan always has got a copy :cool:

isn't that what a secret service is here for?

TolkoRaz
25-01-2018, 22:00
Are these the emails Moscow offered to Trump's son and son in law in Trump Towers during the Summer of 2016?

Uncle Wally
26-01-2018, 00:33
Are these the emails Moscow offered to Trump's son and son in law in Trump Towers during the Summer of 2016?

Please stop with your "fake news" it's over. We are about to see who is more powerful. The fake news, Deep state, or the brainwash masses.

TolkoRaz
26-01-2018, 12:51
It was not fake news! There is email proof that Trump's team, including family members, met in Trump Towers to receive dirt in the form of the DNC hack......

Uncle Wally
26-01-2018, 15:39
It was not fake news! There is email proof that Trump's team, including family members, met in Trump Towers to receive dirt in the form of the DNC hack......

But they didn't get any did they?

The DNC wasn't "hacked" there has been no proof it was. There is proof that it was Seth Rich who leaked the emails.